The Ingham Family #276 Will Creepy's Arctic borefest finally Finnish their channel off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find it now but there's a screenshot out there of Chris trying to blag a freebie from a small business for Sarah's baby shower then calling the woman a stupid witch when she said she couldn't afford to give away things for free

Get in the bin Sarah with your vile husband

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Can't find it now but there's a screenshot out there of Chris trying to blag a freebie from a small business for Sarah's baby shower then calling the woman a stupid witch when she said she couldn't afford to give away things for free

Edit to be fair to the creepy one this was said in an email, not to her face... but still
I remember that! Didn't he reply with "I'll find someone who will" or something like that when they said no

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
We'd better be getting a shitshow vlog tonight or I shall be putting my foot through my laptop and sending the Inghams the bill.

• Haha

Anyone seen this?
This is hilarious. They are very materialistic! They made a name for themselves by showing their over the top materialistic Christmas present piles. And that hideous McMansion is the epitome of materialism, filled the rafters with the junk she can't stop buying 😆
Screenshot_20230315_093111_Chrome.jpg

There's also a mention of trust funds for the kids. I might have believed that when their kids seemed to be the center of their universe (pre-accusations) but it became very clear after the Jace doll that they viewed them as nothing more than cash cows.

Then there's this. Who is this? Why would they add a picture of some unidentified woman to this article? 🤣

Screenshot_20230315_092637_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This is hilarious. They are very materialistic! They made a name for themselves by showing their over the top materialistic Christmas present piles. And that hideous McMansion is the epitome of materialism, filled the rafters with the junk she can't stop buying 😆
View attachment 2030340

There's also a mention of trust funds for the kids. I might have believed that when their kids seemed to be the center of their universe (pre-accusations) but it became very clear after the Jace doll that they viewed them as nothing more than cash cows.

Then there's this. Who is this? Why would they add a picture of some unidentified woman to this article? 🤣

View attachment 2030346
That all reads like it was written by chatgpt :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
25403 views on a log over 48 hours old. This proves how many views they buy. It was always going to come to an end and thankfully it’s seems like it’s starting now

Reactions: 23

Wasn't even the cake just one of the supermarket ones that you can put your own photo on, I don't think they wanted to pay for anything but no one gave anything for free so it was all last minute supermarket stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wasn't even the cake just one of the supermarket ones that you can put your own photo on, I don't think they wanted to pay for anything but no one gave anything for free so it was all last minute supermarket stuff.

Only the best for the woman he cheated on multiple times, when he couldn't blag a freebie (cake not sex)

Screenshot 2023-03-15 17.00.03.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Here you go…

26C0483D-C971-465E-8990-3781B0D3582B.jpeg
8B5767E9-C81A-4A60-AB05-DF52B13D91E1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I thought Lazy was going to update everyone on the 'illness' today. I wonder if that's going to be on Instagram or YouTube and how long until they upload an actual vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This isn't real! There's no way this was her cake! I am dying.

Happy

Baby

Shower

Sarah!

Very classy. Right up her alley.
Most found it more funny they also used the giant fart picture.
---
I thought Lazy was going to update everyone on the 'illness' today. I wonder if that's going to be on Instagram or YouTube and how long until they upload an actual vlog.
In hope never. But we are not that lucky.

So I have been thinking. What would we Tattlers ever do if The Inghams ever stopped vlogging? We would have to get our self a life move out of our parents basement and get our self a job. And not talk to each other ever again. I would be exchausted.

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.