The Ingham Family #276 Will Creepy's Arctic borefest finally Finnish their channel off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one @mags

Hi Steve! You must be so proud of your son dragging his kids through minus temperatures in the back of a van. He is as good as a father as you are

Reactions: 34
Any news on border control yet?
Has the large one or creepy one posted any updates on insta? They’ve both blocked me so I can’t check 😂.

Reactions: 20
Any news on border control yet?
Has the large one or creepy one posted any updates on insta? They’ve both blocked me so I can’t check 😂.
Lazy shared a Cotterpillar ad on Insta an hour ago. Doesn't seem like anything's wrong to me 🤔

Reactions: 21
This lot are like teflon. Much as I wish they were dealt with by the various authorities(social services, educations, port police) etc I doubt anything happened.

Reactions: 39
ASA response to the Apukka free stay received this afternoon
So the standard response as always. How many times are they going to offer guidance before they do something about it? There isn't much point having these rules if all they get is guidance, which they seem to be free to ignore and do the same again.

Reactions: 53
This lot are like teflon. Much as I wish they were dealt with by the various authorities(social services, educations, port police) etc I doubt anything happened.
Nothing ever does. Unfortunately, they live in a place where the authorities are daft

Reactions: 21
So the standard response as always. How many times are they going to offer guidance before they do something about it? There isn't much point having these rules if all they get is guidance, which they seem to be free to ignore and do the same again.
It is frustrating for sure

Reactions: 16
Can't wait for all the passive aggressive "It wasn't gifted by the way, we bought this with our own money" comments haha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
39B1C26A-C6C1-4DC5-B7AE-C282D8668077.png
Response from ASA. They definitely could have handled it better but being contacted by ASA would’ve called for a coffee up the wall.

Reactions: 23
Immediately thought of Mr Ingham until it says owners other half is fit 😂😂😂 could be a typo (fat) 😂😂😂

9C4A5E46-D43D-49A9-B405-EFF232698D4A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
DCBD8A65-E2AC-4C1F-A54A-6712F7395307.png

Maybe Sarah you could have supported these small businesses you love so much by actually purchasing their products instead of blagging freebies from every small business you could. Just a thought.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
View attachment 2030197
Maybe Sarah you could have supported these small businesses you love so much by actually purchasing their products instead of blagging freebies from every small business you could. Just a thought.
Taking the freebies knowing the backlash the small business will face for working with them. Then constantly advertising stuff from Amazon and using affiliate links so she can get money from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was hoping this was her announcing the folding of her business, sadly not.
Same! Although can’t see it being long before hers packs up too, especially with these disgusting designs shes putting out. Who the hell would buy this?!!! Yours for only £43.99 plus P & P. What a bargain 😂
5452D87A-5EE8-4045-A7A9-FBAA43452944.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2030197
Exactly! You cannot be sad if you’ve blagged from people who probably trying very hard to stay afloat. It’s the fact you know full well she’d had used the claims of this huge following to get these gifted items. The reality is very few would have followed any aff links because the audience that watch are fans who are teens/vulnerable with very few as parents OR haters who think the company hasn’t done their due diligence & morally you choose to avoid these types. Would be interesting to know when the last time Sarah gifted stuff to people from her own brand because I bet she hasn’t - not including her sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The Ingham Family. MIB (missing in boredom (hopefully forever))

Sorry I’ve nothing else to add. Still ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2030197
She's got some nerve! They buy everything from Shein and B&M. Getting free stuff from small businesses and showing it on your page isn't "supporting" them, especially since you damn well know that those businesses will face backlash for sending you things. She doesn't give a tit about small businesses. Can she do anything naturally, or is it all this performance BS?!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.