The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened? I’m not watching but he is proper narked there
The drone flew out of his hand & into the water with a gust of wind 🤣 He tried to get it out with no luck so had to get in with his trousers rolled up to retrieve, this was when he was legging it back to the van. No idea if he was still barefoot at that point but it was funny to think he’s had yet another drone disaster haha! Worst bit was this was a drone he’d bought a day before the trip & not told Sarah about so she wasn’t very happy either.
---
10421 views 11.40pm UK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
INSTAGRAM FAMOUS FOOTBALL PITCH WITH A GRIM SECRET.. | BEST THINGS TO SEE IN LOFOTEN | VAN LIFE

Day 1
Creepstopher walks around the van, which is filthy and needs a hardcore clean. Lazy and the girls are off to the shower room. She shows off her Elemis products, scans the QR code so she can wash her fishy minge and then brushes her teeth. Isabelle walks in the room and says it’s chilly. Skincare and makeup. Outside Lazy imagines building her dream farble house on the edge of the fjord. The tide has come in and the beach gone. She is having pinch me moments. They’re heading to “la-fo-tun” Lofoton, islands connected by bridges. She hopes they can get a drone shot of the football pitch.

It’s started to snow. They’re still at the campsite. Creepstopher is back and they’re leaving for the beautiful football pitch. Driving. Creepstopher has to stop at the side of a road to look at the sea because he’s never seen it before. He can’t believe his n0nc£y eyes. Insane.

There are thousands of smelly ass fish hung up everywhere with no heads to dry out. The area pongs. Lazy films the fish. The football pitch might not look special but check it out from the drone. Isla starts chasing Jace. Everyone who has come has brought a drone. Mila finds ice.

Driving. Creepstopher drives past as funeral music plays.

Day 2
Fjord. Lazy holds Jace. It’s icy. They found a park up last night. Mila tried to climb on Jace. Sometimes it’s difficult to film a daily vlog in one day as the light goes quickly. They missed pancake day. Dinner was nice and they have leftovers. The fish burgers were so good. They’ve booked something for tomorrow.

Creepstopher tells us they slept in Hamnøy “ham-noy” last night. Unfortunately the weather has been getting worse. It’s too windy for the drone. The clouds look incredible and he got a shot on the drone. Fishing huts are now holiday rentals. Today is a whistle stop tour. Norway is a videographer/photographer’s dream. The colour of the ocean against the mountains is insane. Driving.

Creepstopher tries to fish his drone out of the water. Lazy tells him it will be dead. He was holding it and the wind blew it out of his hand. He holds an umbrella under his arm. Cackling as he climbs out of the water with his bare chicken legs. He looks like he’s going to puke. He desperately tries to get in the van as Lazy films and cackles. He gets angry. Camera cuts.

Poor Creepstopher sounds like he’s been crying. The drive back was eventful. He had to go into the fjord for the drone. The girls were laughing. He rescued the drone and he hopes “she’s” not dead. She was submerged for a few minutes. He is gutted. It was calm until the gust came out of nowhere. The Inghams are now in search of the world’s best cinnamon buns in Unstad “er-stad” but the shop is shut. It said they were open online. Unstad is a wild beach where there are scary waves and surfers. The next two days will bring wind and mountains of snow. Time to go to the beach.

Creepstopher is in a supermarket. Today is turning out to be a bust. The wind is horrendous. They wanted to see a cove voted number 1 on Lonely Planet and you can wild camp on it. They might wild camp on it but won’t get the shots. They’re thinking of something inspiring to cook. Lazy has no energy. Daily vlogging is difficult blah blah blah. That’s why travel vloggers upload once a week. She wants to curl up in a duvet to watch the snow and read. They have two things booked including hopefully something over the weekend that they’ve been warned may be cancelled.

They spent £13 at the shop on hot chocolate, bag of tomatoes, oranges and a bottle of water. They put 8 things in the trolley for dinner before deciding they couldn’t be bothered and were going out. The snow is heavy. All Lazy wants is chips and gravy.

Shot of the girls. They tell us what they’ve having. Lazy is having the chicken. Creepstopher wants a pizza. Lazy films through the doors. Dinner is arriving. Jace has his eye patch on. Jace does the loser sign. He and Mila are sharing a carbonara. Lazy has a creamy chicken thingymabobbydo. Creepstopher has a pepperoni pizza. He steals some of Isla’s spaghetti.

The Inghams are parked up for the night. Jace asks for a tomato. Everyone wanted them for dessert. Mila’s face is filthy from dinner. Alphabet singing with Mila. Counting. Lazy has learnt today that Creepstopher’s drone was brand new. He bought it the day before they left and thinks it’s funny. If she bought it he would go mad. He brought three drones on the trip but one “isn’t very well”. Aw bless, well why not send it off to Shittle’s dolly hospital and see what she can do. He had to make sure they had an “adequate supply”. He can’t take the blame for the one that dropped out of the sky in Ireland. Lazy says she has to ask permission before doing things.

Tomorrow is an exciting day that starts from the moment they wake up. Isla half heartedly says she can’t wait. Time to say goodnight. Lazy feels guilty for the rant. Creepstopher says they’re not fake and have to be real. Some you have a down day. Come back for a high energy non van life couple of days tomorrow.

End of vlog

No wonder they moan about it getting dark quickly :rolleyes:. Half 11 and Lazy is only just having a wash🤣.
View attachment 1983253
View attachment 1983236View attachment 1983244View attachment 1983248View attachment 1983250
View attachment 1983263View attachment 1983265
View attachment 1983237View attachment 1983238View attachment 1983239View attachment 1983241
Love your updates greencow and much appreciated x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think a lot of Mila's bruises are what you get when you keep a toddler cooped up in a van crammed full of people, furniture and stuff. Especially on the last trip when she was pulling herself up on beds covered in stuff and they showed her crawling towards the edge of the top bunk. Don't doubt Jace isn't very nice to her but there's no way she's not hurting herself accidentally with how poorly they supervise her.
They don't watch her and they have her in highly unsuitable, non-secured spaces any time she isn't strapped into a car seat or a stroller or a bloody knapsack. So she'll be raring to go any time she is let free & there's always something there she could hurt herself on.

But I don't get this carry on about how every single little bump or scratch she gets must be Jace psychopathically practicing on her. I'm not saying he's a sweet, gentle lad or that he's ever been guided on how to appropriately physically interact with other people Because he isn't and he sure as tit hasn't.
When we know he's bitten or pinched or pushed her because they're too stupid or lazy or both to edit all those occasions out and it's probably fair enough to assume a mark in that spot was from him and that's unacceptable. They're cretins and he's a little bully. They need to get a handle on it before it ends in real tears.

But all toddlers get bruises and all toddlers get away from you, often at the worst possible times. I had a toddler who climbed up, over and through every obstacle she encountered. She was always showing bruises where she'd bit off more than she could chew. On one occasion, which still gives me an anxiety attack thinking too hard about it , I let go of her hand to get my purse out in a chemist, handed 10 quid to the girl on the till and heard my 3 year old son shriek from beside me "Bubby NO!" She was on the third level of a stack of 6 high glass shelving. It was covered in posh scent in pretty glass bottles and she was reaching for one in particular singing "Oh pretty - ta - ta!"

She wouldn't come down for me, I didn't dare climb it to grab her, she was too far up to reach any other way, the Pharmacist had run to get the step ladder, my son was sobbing "She'll fall. she'll fall!" She was remotely concerened. She was totally focussed on reaching the top shelf for the bewelled bottle she thought the fairies had left her.
The girl on the till coaxed her down with a Freddo and a lot of billing and cooing. I kissed them both when she handed the little bugger back to me.

She was that quick.. We replaced all our standard pine curtain railings for super strong solid oak ones because she used to scale the curtains up to the picture rail level in a house with 12ft ceilings. In an INSTANT I swear. She had prehensile toes. She could grip anything.
Tried to climb a heritage rose bush once while we were walking through Ashton Gardens in St Anne's. That didn't end well. My son was a much more cautious child anyway and when she came along he appointed himself her personal safety alert so he wasn't so prone to little injuries.

But I often think a lot of the people in here would have had me dragged down the Social and flogged in the lift on the way up to see a case worker if they could have seen the places she got & the scrapes and bruises she amassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They don't watch her and they have her in highly unsuitable, non-secured spaces any time she isn't strapped into a car seat or a stroller or a bloody knapsack. So she'll be raring to go any time she is let free & there's always something there she could hurt herself on.

But I don't get this carry on about how every single little bump or scratch she gets must be Jace psychopathically practicing on her. I'm not saying he's a sweet, gentle lad or that he's ever been guided on how to appropriately physically interact with other people Because he isn't and he sure as tit hasn't.
When we know he's bitten or pinched or pushed her because they're too stupid or lazy or both to edit all those occasions out and it's probably fair enough to assume a mark in that spot was from him and that's unacceptable. They're cretins and he's a little bully. They need to get a handle on it before it ends in real tears.

But all toddlers get bruises and all toddlers get away from you, often at the worst possible times. I had a toddler who climbed up, over and through every obstacle she encountered. She was always showing bruises where she'd bit off more than she could chew. On one occasion, which still gives me an anxiety attack thinking too hard about it , I let go of her hand to get my purse out in a chemist, handed 10 quid to the girl on the till and heard my 3 year old son shriek from beside me "Bubby NO!" She was on the third level of a stack of 6 high glass shelving. It was covered in posh scent in pretty glass bottles and she was reaching for one in particular singing "Oh pretty - ta - ta!"

She wouldn't come down for me, I didn't dare climb it to grab her, she was too far up to reach any other way, the Pharmacist had run to get the step ladder, my son was sobbing "She'll fall. she'll fall!" She was remotely concerened. She was totally focussed on reaching the top shelf for the bewelled bottle she thought the fairies had left her.
The girl on the till coaxed her down with a Freddo and a lot of billing and cooing. I kissed them both when she handed the little bugger back to me.

She was that quick.. We replaced all our standard pine curtain railings for super strong solid oak ones because she used to scale the curtains up to the picture rail level in a house with 12ft ceilings. In an INSTANT I swear. She had prehensile toes. She could grip anything.
Tried to climb a heritage rose bush once while we were walking through Ashton Gardens in St Anne's. That didn't end well. My son was a much more cautious child anyway and when she came along he appointed himself her personal safety alert so he wasn't so prone to little injuries.

But I often think a lot of the people in here would have had me dragged down the Social and flogged in the lift on the way up to see a case worker if they could have seen the places she got & the scrapes and bruises she amassed.
Omg I agree that accidents happen, but I think what most people on here get cross about is firstly milas vulnerability with her hip , the way jace is allowed to manhandle her poor little ears without intervention, she’s just supposed to tolerate and be patient, and her nearly 14 year old sister flinging her down an ice slide ( bearing in mind she’s not long been out of a hip cast) is a far cry from genuine accidents babies and toddlers get

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chris running back to the van after trying to rescue the drone, and not being able to get in was hilarious! Camera cut as clearly he must have been swearing!
He can't control the drones as has been seen on previous trips!
Pasta and pizza again?
---
😂😂😂 such a cry baby
Ooh someone is irritated. Manchild has a temper.
---
The only good bit of tonight's tit show was Creepy's drone going in the water and him padding in to retrieve it. He must have begrudgingly left that in the vlog as it was the only vaguely interesting thing that happened and he knows Tattle would get a laugh out of it.

With his bad luck with drones and other electricals you'd think he'd be extra careful near wind and water and would leave the drone in the van until he was 100% sure it was safe to get it out. He's so desperate to make sure he gets his beloved drone shots, he's taken three of them with him.
Please can someone post a snippet of that on here? Did he cry like he did when his drone got lost in Scotland? How did it get into the water?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg I agree that accidents happen, but I think what most people on here get cross about is firstly milas vulnerability with her hip , the way jace is allowed to manhandle her poor little ears without intervention, she’s just supposed to tolerate and be patient, and her nearly 14 year old sister flinging her down an ice slide ( bearing in mind she’s not long been out of a hip cast) is a far cry from genuine accidents babies and toddlers get
As I said, they're idiots who don't set boundaries for anyone in the family & appear to be blind to dangers that most parents can see out the back of their heads. Stairs, fireplaces, ice slides & the like.

My point was Jace cannot be held responsible for every mark we see on her because all toddlers have falls and Mila probably more than most because of the aforementioned idiocy. And that maybe some people in here managed to raise theirs without any nasty bruises but I can lay no claim to having been infallible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
INSTAGRAM FAMOUS FOOTBALL PITCH WITH A GRIM SECRET.. | BEST THINGS TO SEE IN LOFOTEN | VAN LIFE

Day 1
Creepstopher walks around the van, which is filthy and needs a hardcore clean. Lazy and the girls are off to the shower room. She shows off her Elemis products, scans the QR code so she can wash her fishy minge and then brushes her teeth. Isabelle walks in the room and says it’s chilly. Skincare and makeup. Outside Lazy imagines building her dream farble house on the edge of the fjord. The tide has come in and the beach gone. She is having pinch me moments. They’re heading to “la-fo-tun” Lofoton, islands connected by bridges. She hopes they can get a drone shot of the football pitch.

It’s started to snow. They’re still at the campsite. Creepstopher is back and they’re leaving for the beautiful football pitch. Driving. Creepstopher has to stop at the side of a road to look at the sea because he’s never seen it before. He can’t believe his n0nc£y eyes. Insane.

There are thousands of smelly ass fish hung up everywhere with no heads to dry out. The area pongs. Lazy films the fish. The football pitch might not look special but check it out from the drone. Isla starts chasing Jace. Everyone who has come has brought a drone. Mila finds ice.

Driving. Creepstopher drives past as funeral music plays.

Day 2
Fjord. Lazy holds Jace. It’s icy. They found a park up last night. Mila tried to climb on Jace. Sometimes it’s difficult to film a daily vlog in one day as the light goes quickly. They missed pancake day. Dinner was nice and they have leftovers. The fish burgers were so good. They’ve booked something for tomorrow.

Creepstopher tells us they slept in Hamnøy “ham-noy” last night. Unfortunately the weather has been getting worse. It’s too windy for the drone. The clouds look incredible and he got a shot on the drone. Fishing huts are now holiday rentals. Today is a whistle stop tour. Norway is a videographer/photographer’s dream. The colour of the ocean against the mountains is insane. Driving.

Creepstopher tries to fish his drone out of the water. Lazy tells him it will be dead. He was holding it and the wind blew it out of his hand. He holds an umbrella under his arm. Cackling as he climbs out of the water with his bare chicken legs. He looks like he’s going to puke. He desperately tries to get in the van as Lazy films and cackles. He gets angry. Camera cuts.

Poor Creepstopher sounds like he’s been crying. The drive back was eventful. He had to go into the fjord for the drone. The girls were laughing. He rescued the drone and he hopes “she’s” not dead. She was submerged for a few minutes. He is gutted. It was calm until the gust came out of nowhere. The Inghams are now in search of the world’s best cinnamon buns in Unstad “er-stad” but the shop is shut. It said they were open online. Unstad is a wild beach where there are scary waves and surfers. The next two days will bring wind and mountains of snow. Time to go to the beach.

Creepstopher is in a supermarket. Today is turning out to be a bust. The wind is horrendous. They wanted to see a cove voted number 1 on Lonely Planet and you can wild camp on it. They might wild camp on it but won’t get the shots. They’re thinking of something inspiring to cook. Lazy has no energy. Daily vlogging is difficult blah blah blah. That’s why travel vloggers upload once a week. She wants to curl up in a duvet to watch the snow and read. They have two things booked including hopefully something over the weekend that they’ve been warned may be cancelled.

They spent £13 at the shop on hot chocolate, bag of tomatoes, oranges and a bottle of water. They put 8 things in the trolley for dinner before deciding they couldn’t be bothered and were going out. The snow is heavy. All Lazy wants is chips and gravy.

Shot of the girls. They tell us what they’ve having. Lazy is having the chicken. Creepstopher wants a pizza. Lazy films through the doors. Dinner is arriving. Jace has his eye patch on. Jace does the loser sign. He and Mila are sharing a carbonara. Lazy has a creamy chicken thingymabobbydo. Creepstopher has a pepperoni pizza. He steals some of Isla’s spaghetti.

The Inghams are parked up for the night. Jace asks for a tomato. Everyone wanted them for dessert. Mila’s face is filthy from dinner. Alphabet singing with Mila. Counting. Lazy has learnt today that Creepstopher’s drone was brand new. He bought it the day before they left and thinks it’s funny. If she bought it he would go mad. He brought three drones on the trip but one “isn’t very well”. Aw bless, well why not send it off to Shittle’s dolly hospital and see what she can do. He had to make sure they had an “adequate supply”. He can’t take the blame for the one that dropped out of the sky in Ireland. Lazy says she has to ask permission before doing things.

Tomorrow is an exciting day that starts from the moment they wake up. Isla half heartedly says she can’t wait. Time to say goodnight. Lazy feels guilty for the rant. Creepstopher says they’re not fake and have to be real. Some you have a down day. Come back for a high energy non van life couple of days tomorrow.

End of vlog

No wonder they moan about it getting dark quickly :rolleyes:. Half 11 and Lazy is only just having a wash🤣.
View attachment 1983253
View attachment 1983236View attachment 1983244View attachment 1983248View attachment 1983250
View attachment 1983263View attachment 1983265
View attachment 1983237View attachment 1983238View attachment 1983239View attachment 1983241
Looking at the photos, even if he extended his legs, he isn't anywhere near 1.8 meters like Lazy suggested when she measured him when they purchased a sleeping bag. He looks like a garden gnome stuck in a family photo. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris running back to the van after trying to rescue the drone, and not being able to get in was hilarious! Camera cut as clearly he must have been swearing!
He can't control the drones as has been seen on previous trips!
Oh please god tell me he's lost yet another drone. Pilot my arse. I wouldn't let him fly a fkn kite.
1677201460262.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Looking at the photos, even if he extended his legs, he isn't anywhere near 1.8 meters like Lazy suggested when she measured him when they purchased a sleeping bag. He looks like a garden gnome stuck in a family photo. 🤭
He’s not! I’m exactly 5’11 and walked past them in IKEA a a few years ago. He’s 5’9.5 at best and that’s in shoes and with beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They're following the same route as the other vloggers who are there, KI, they put their vlog out on Sunday showing the football pitch and the "smelly ass fish", much more interesting and professional than the Ingham's effort and currently on 204k views.
Remind me just how many views the Ingham's have !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's definitely him Or his Mam.

Notice that Incredible Content Creator is all capitalised. Or crapitalised might be more accurate. There I put it in bold italics for him. Like a logo.

Is it an attempt at a name change do you think? Trying to ditch the muck associated with searching the Chrises - DeLonge & Ingham. rebranding himself.
Does have a ring to it, tbh. The Incredible Content Creator. Almost like some sort of tit superhero. What you'd get if you ordered a DC comic off Wish.
His super car would a recycled tin can powered by arse-borne methane and his superpower would be crashing brand new drones.

1677213992548.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Had a good stare at myself, not married to a n0nce so all is good 😁
I’ve just taken a good look at myself - full time job in which I’m very happy, friends to spend weekends doing activities with, happy and healthy in a relationship with someone who doesn’t send messages to teenage girls, and doesn’t cheat on me. And more importantly 4 kids all in school doing really well socially and emotionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

No no ,i empathise with you!! My eldest was the most active ,and could walk at 8 months ,she was constantly on the go and i remember her first christmas , 9 months ,blonde and big blue eyes (I know ,we all think ours are the most beautiful :) ,she was a picture except for the egg on her forehead! When ever we booked a new photo ,for us and the grandparents ,she`d fall !! My health visitor would just smile when i told her what her latest escapade was and said i was lucky she was healthy and active!!I never took my eyes off her ,but ,as you say ,once they start to move ,it`s a constant battle to keep them safe.Thankfully we never ended up in A&E ,and ,today she is still the one who walks everywhere ,can walk me until i drop!LOL Mila sadly doesn`t have that parental eye ,the maternal/paternal concern.We KNOW ,they`ve vlogged it ,and that`s what gets everyones goat.That little girl should be able to roam free ,as ours did.They want to explore the world around them ,and allowing them fresh ( note ,NOT freezing lazy!) air and the space to do so is how they learn and grow ,and also get into a good sleep pattern (we never had any problems at bedtime because my much adored holy terror :) was shattered.Bath story and bed ,and crash.! Poor Mila ,stuck in her seat for hours ,the days must seem endless .No wonder she`s always napping ,poor kid has to be bored senseless. Chris/Sarah ,it really IS time to go home ,and allow your child /children a (somewhat ) normal childhood! Sell that bl**dy van ,it`s not exciting nor adventurous for any of them!!
---
Oh please god tell me he's lost yet another drone. Pilot my arse. I wouldn't let him fly a fkn kite.
View attachment 1983429
The "real" Christopher malcolm Ingham.Temper and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.