The Ingham Family #273 Fake crash, desperate for cash, Christopher Ingham you’re absolute trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That desperate for content now we have to see Sarah get washed and clean her teeth
Some hill shots
N0nce boy goes into a river to get his drone back 1 hope he gets bad frostbite in his feet and 2 why was he holding his drone out of the van anyway ? When he is meant to be driving?
more hill and snow shots
A football pitch when did any of them get into football btw ?
then we get them shopping in a spar for them to decide to put it all back so they can go to a restaurant
More shots of them eating just so everyone knows there not just eating soup
Up to now there diet has been soup pasta reindeers chips and pizza
So this is what there vlogs now contain shopping eating and not much all of anything else how desperate or they for content now

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Am i looking at the cushion where the seat is placed? From what i can see, it is a piece of fabric covered foam on top of a shelf with a cupboard and a microwave underneath it? The foam behind it (where someone would lean their back if there were sitting there) looks to be maybe two inches thick. Where is the seatbelt? Or the latches to attach the seat? Granted my expertise is with American seats and installation, but i can't see how the seat would be installed! And what kind of foam safely holds the weight of a carseat, and wouldn't completely compress in a collision?
I believe there's bits of cheap Velcro attaching cushion to seat base. World's best practice motoring safety right there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
1.15pm and 16k views. Their views are sinking faster than a boat with a hole in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot believe the amount of stuff he buys and all expensive stuff that Sarah doesn't know about. The amount of secrets these two must have from each other definitely isn't healthy. A couple of years ago he bought some roller blades and said they got delivered and he hid them from Sarah then snuck the box into the car so she didn't see. I'd be furious if my partner bought things I knew nothing about, total lack of respect for each other. I find it really odd that Sarah doesn't have a bank account, what happens if they both go to different places on the same day, do they play rock paper scissors to see who has the bank card?
And surely if you are ‘ made for life’ you don’t need to be underhand about purchases 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.