The Ingham Family #271 OLLI Obnoxious Lazy Lying Imbeciles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you Creepy Fck, I know you read here so have a little education. Just a bite-size little bit of info. Like your kids' unfortunate educations. Just in case you want to lie about medical events in the future. Fcking putz.

Reactions: 20
Lazy always has a look on her face like she’s about to start a fight outside a Wetherspoons….

Reactions: 40

WTF are these marks on her?? Doesn’t look like food to me. Very odd!

Reactions: 24
I’m shocked that they have used a natural disaster in the title given what Turkey and Syria are going through. They’ve used it because when things like this happen it has a knock on effect of people searching for a similar situation. I am also shocked she didn’t say TU-sunami

Reactions: 24
Oh dear YT server down- Creepy won't be able to buy those extra views!

Reactions: 28
Sorry, I'm not even close to caught up and this has probably been discussed already but has anyone sent this to social services?

I'm fucking fuming! Look at the shape of that baby! As if she hasn't had enough problems with her little hips! Look at the shape of her back! Does he think picking her up like that makes him look hard or something?
Chris Ingham is a disgusting little perverted coward!

Reactions: 32
Are the Aurora Borealis trolling the Minghams???

I've seen some amazing pictures of them from all the places they've been so far?? Why are they hiding (in this case the northern lights not the Minghams)

Reactions: 8
Me too. I'm absolutely furious!

Reactions: 12
Milas eyes say a lot. Time social services got their act together. Sarah & Chris you are disgusting, look at your babies face.

Reactions: 42
DPD van of dreams has an MOT until July on the Government checker. You can also see what it’s failed on in the past. It is now nearly 9 years old and done 205,000 miles in July 2022 and they’ve been away in it loads since then. Wonder how much longer it’s got left in it…

Reactions: 23
That poor baby
I’ve never, ever, ever seen a child look so consistently sad, forlorn and lost in any of the childcare settings or schools I used to work in.
In fact, if we saw a toddler that was this sad, our management would be flagging up concerns because it’s absolutely not normal.
This is reflective of god knows how terrible of a quality of life she has
No toddler looks like this - they’re feral
They smile, jump, laugh, scream and play.
This poor baby doesn’t ever seem to do a lot of any of that and just constantly looks sad and afraid
The authorities need to look into this!
Just the video of them picking Mila up by her chest in that snowsuit was awful enough, aside from the constant physical roughness she endures from Jace.

Reactions: 38
That's how my first happened, almost exactly the same, out of the blue and thought I was dying. I was at home getting ready to pick my then 8 year old up from school, doing my make up in the loo, I fell to my knees and had to crawl to the phone to call my mum who went and got my daughter (my only thought was of her standing alone at school, which was adding to the panic). I thought I was dying too. After that I'd get them up to 10 times per day. Took some major psychotherapy and beta blockers to sort out. I was going through years of severe stress and my brain just couldn't take it any longer. Im so glad your husband has not experienced them too many times after that, they're the most horrid thing and until someone has one, or is there with someone having one, it's hard to understand just how severe they can be.

Reactions: 16
And it shows! 20k views
I came on to say exactly this. The difference in view numbers is very telling. Just 20k after 13 hours. They couldn't make it any more obvious that they buy at least 5 - 10k views every time they upload.

Reactions: 21
Hilariousyou deserve everyone of those non views creepy and lazy, you horrendous freaks

Reactions: 13
Sorry a bit of topic but why oh why does that baby need all those clothes? I was watching an old video with a sh*t load of junk in her bedroom and saw how many clothes is being bought and still with tags on an 18 month old wearing 9 to 12 months the spending is unbelievabl.

Reactions: 16
After everything, I just cannot deal with Sarah Ingham’s inability to form a coherent sentence. She’s absolutely so stupid, Chris must hate her more and more every day he edits.

You would think as a “travel vlogging family”, if you were truly that daft, you would at least create a monologue before speaking or google where you are and how to pronounce it.

ALSO WHY HAVENT THEY EATEN ANY LOCAL FOOD??!! If I hear “we got pizza and chips” one more time I’m going to throw myself off a frozen ffeeeyyooorrrd

Reactions: 30
Seeing as legitimate employment is fast beckoning I'm wondering what jobs let you wear a beanie all day.
Any outside job leaps to mind but seeing as these are male-dominated I can't see Chris fitting in.
Seriously though, if I was Sarah I would be ill with worry because it's her that will be left with five children and no income. Chris will sod off and plead poverty. The most she will get out of him for maintenance is perhaps a few pounds out of his benefits.
The benefits system is unfair and brutal but these two deserve it.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice how Sarah claimed Mila doesn’t wear the flowery fleece in her car seat as it isn’t safe, yet in the panic attack clip in the van Mila is moving around in the fleece - so was she in the seat in the unsafe fleece, or not in the seat at all before the clip?

Reactions: 27
God that ever present gang sign from Creepy just makes me feel so sick.
---

Sorry just posted similar lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.