The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've both been quiet on social media, anyone think the baby is coming?
I hope all goes well and that the baby is fine but I hope that Lazy feels like she’s pushing a St Bernard through a cat flap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hope all goes well and that the baby is fine but I hope that Lazy feels like she’s pushing a St Bernard through a cat flap. :ROFLMAO:
She'll just use that as an excuse to milk doing nothing for weeks after even if she does. I wouldn't go by the social media though, they'll be wanting to keep people guessing so that they are watching the blogs incase - I'm expecting a lot of clickbait this week.

Reactions: 11
I just came to say the same. No likes or comments on the vlog comments either... Unless they're doing it on purpose. I always assumed she would go very overdue because she's so inactive.
I was thinking she would be over due too. I hope she's not one of these rare ones that has the baby on its actual due date!

Reactions: 2
I was thinking she would be over due too. I hope she's not one of these rare ones that has the baby on its actual due date!
I do realize it’s been very difficult for Sarah to keep track of her due date. But does anyone know when junior is actually supposed to be making an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well if she’s opted for a c-section then she can always CLICKBAIT about her being the 1% of women who give birth on their DD.
None of her young audience is going to question it.

Reactions: 4
Well if she’s opted for a c-section then she can always CLICKBAIT about her being the 1% of women who give birth on their DD.
None of her young audience is going to question it.
Off topic, but is it really 1%? I was born on my due date, and my mum still goes on about it 30 years later. 🙄

Off topic, but is it really 1%? I was born on my due date, and my mum still goes on about it 30 years later. 🙄
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. My best friends little girl was born on her due date and the midwife made a big deal out of it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s such a weird video his eyes are so bloody shifty and he can’t look at the camera.

Wonder why there video actually got arubtly cut the when they landed.

2 things I REALLLY want to know right now in life.
  1. The truth about Chris Ingham ( that would get you some great views guys, think of the money)
  2. The truth about what REALLY happened to Madeline McCann
Also really wanna know what happened to Jon Benet Ramsay !

I know they could be jet lagged etc but it did give off a really weird vibe ... not a tired vibe.

Sadly I don’t think we will ever know the truth about any of these!

Reactions: 7
I think they want people to now think oh is she in labour so they will watch the vlog. I expect a lot of silence over the next few days in social media. I did think myself this would happen and SURPISE SURPISE it has! Unless we do get a random pic or 2 of Hot Choc, Chai Latte or something sweet laden with sugar that she doesn’t eat at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Early would be nice, as she actually can wait for him to come! How annoying if he care early 🤣🤣🤣

OOh Gigglebee I must be rare, My eldest was born bang on date,Middle one Day after due date and youngest a week over :)

Reactions: 1
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. My best friends little girl was born on her due date and the midwife made a big deal out of it.
I almost done it. My oldest was born the day after her due date and my youngest the day before. Almost but not quite lol

Also really wanna know what happened to Jon Benet Ramsay !

I know they could be jet lagged etc but it did give off a really weird vibe ... not a tired vibe.

Sadly I don’t think we will ever know the truth about any of these!
I have always been fascinated by Jon Benet Ramsay. I think her brother did it and the parents covered it up

Reactions: 8
Just had a nose at their online shop.

£25.99 for a shitting towel.

Shameful scammers.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Maybe they should try selling toilet paper with Chris face on it, I'm sure that would sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god guys I’m back! Your chief antifam merch designer!

I’m bringing you today probably one of my best designs yet. Inspired by our very own @LilacLil !

You can pick up this beautiful design for an amazing price of 14.99! Grab it now to flaunt on this beach this summer wherever you are in the world! Florida, Majorca, South Africa, or sunny Bradford!

And don’t forget to DROP THAT TOWEL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.