The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah is talking about Esme and her Lego, and Isla is interrupting all the time and wants Sarah to say her name also. So annoying.

Reactions: 21
Also did he mention the panic attack that he supposedly experienced recently? If he did, I missed that bit, but if he's trying to say that his mental health is tickety boo these days then something doesn't quite add up.

Not sure what he's up to but something smells dodgy and it ain't the cheeseburger pasta!
its honeslty just for content, perhaps more click bait to come???? ANXIETY ATTACK OVER BABY BORN DAY EARLY!!! or IN HOSPITAL SAME TIME or some shite. Wouldn’t put it past them.

Reactions: 7
I watched it. Was okay, but I’d say it was a 15 probably. Just an excuse to get people to comment down below with suggestions.

They won’t enjoy the McCann one you have to use your brain and read some subtitles
Ahhh the McCanns - a family actually worse than the inghams

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The programme she recommended at the end cheat...... I’ve not seen it but I’m sure I saw friends posting about how many raunchy scenes they were 🤔

Could be wrong but if I’m right why on earth are they suggesting that!!
I watched it and really enjoyed it. Sex scenes aside, there are also other aspects that I wouldn't recommend for younger viewers. (Won't say what, in case of spoilers). How ironic though, that the whole premise of the show is based on cheating - definitely more than a few parallels between the tv show and the Ingham's sh*tshow.

Reactions: 12
I watched it and really enjoyed it. Sex scenes aside, there are also other aspects that I wouldn't recommend for younger viewers. (Won't say what, in case of spoilers). How ironic though, that the whole premise of the show is based on cheating - definitely more than a few parallels between the tv show and the Ingham's sh*tshow.
I haven’t seen it so wasn’t 100% of the programmes content

They need to seriously need to remember the age of their audience

Reactions: 6
No offence to anyone with this name but what on earth is the name Bodhi?
I know someone who used this - I think its quite popular in Australia/NZ amongst hippie types. Apparently its a buddhist name based on the concept of 'spiritual awakening and freedom from the cycle of life', so wouldn't fit the Inghams at all!

Reactions: 9
I noticed that Creepy the Muppet Meteorologist (the one Weatherman you CAN blame!!!) mentioned several times that they were out in a "hurricane" again....before admitting that it may have been an exaggeration. What an arsewipe. (Hi Chris!)

Oh and Lazy the Ice Witch, out loud and proud sucking on a slushy (yet again). Deee-licious and nuuu-tricious. Totally one of your 5 a day!

Nice to see Isla using her manners in tonights vlog and butting in during conversations to make it all about her again. If Sarah and Chris genuinely think that Isla will be ok when this baby comes then they are seriously deluded

Reactions: 28
So I haven't had internet acsess for the past month... Can someone please update me on everything please?

Reactions: 3
Omg Isla in tonight’s vlog! She’s such a brat! They’re in for a ride when this baby arrives.

Reactions: 19
So I haven't had internet acsess for the past month... Can someone please update me on everything please?
You missed out on several trips to matalan, Morrison’s, primark etc

You’ve missed Chris visiting soft play several times. Sorry the girls visiting soft play

You’ve missed Chris having a very very bad back, but roller skating, soft play, trampolining

You missed the big light switch on where all the neighbours came to cheer, it was like Blackpool illuminations

And Sarah DOES NOT eat sugar. Hell no. Just pomegranate and snap peas...

Probably some other bullshit I’ve forgotten but yeah... basically you’ve missed nothing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
  • They decorated the nursery and did a tour but aren't revealing the name until the baby comes (Its suspected his name might be Jace)
  • They had a 'surprise' baby shower which she clearly knew about and about 2 people turned up.
  • Sarah has continued moaning as usual and 'not eating sugar' meaning her diet only consists of sugar
  • Isla is clearly getting jealous/acting out but its okay because 'she'll still be the youngest girl'
  • Chris just did a video on his mental health issues as a teenager after doing an Instagram post on it. Claims to have had bad OCD, anxiety and depression.
  • Sarah did a video on 'names she loves but won't be using' and claims she doesn't like popular names.
  • Chris is claiming to have a bad back and Sarah isn't ready to have this baby that she clearly didn't want to begin with.

Reactions: 12
So surprised he didn’t tag along to Isabelle’s friends party, well done creepy well done. Don’t think it would sit well with the parents of 16 13 yr old’s somehow would it!

Why do they not take their children to dance on weekends and rely on grandparents? The whole point of their channel is to vlog memories and being able to be there for stuff like dance, swimming etc. because they work from home. Is it because they can't vlog there (nor should they, but it also shouldn't be a factor of not taking them either) so they won't make any money from just going and sitting there whatsoever? Surely, if you don't take your children to dance then you must have vlogged in the morning then? Oh no you didn't, you started when they got back and probably only just got up after they came home! Granted Jane might not mine, but it's not like they had anything else to do!

It annoyed me when Isla kept interrupting too, how rude and that's a 6 year old who should know better by now. Not long now until that reality check happens, I can't wait to see that unfold.

Also it's nice that Isabelle got to go to a party on her own (I had a feeling parents weren't allowed or Chris wasn't wanted), but just because someone has been invited to a party doesn't mean everyone should get a treat and go to a play thing. Not to mention Sarah kept going on about how important it is to spend one on one time with the kids, they could have shipped Isla and Esme off with Jane as per and had that day with Isabelle that they never had (she probably wouldn't have wanted to, but still it would have been nice to see).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why do they not take their children to dance on weekends and rely on grandparents? The whole point of their channel is to vlog memories and being able to be there for stuff like dance, swimming etc. because they work from home. Is it because they can't vlog there so they won't make any money from just going and sitting there whatsoever? Surely, if you don't take your children to dance then you must have vlogged in the morning then? Oh no you didn't, you started when they got back and probably only just got up after they came home! Granted Jane might not mine, but it's not like they had anything else to do!
I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to vlog there? I'm sure one of them had a moan about it once and how unfair they felt it was. It was either dance or gymnastics.

Reactions: 1
Why do they not take their children to dance on weekends and rely on grandparents? The whole point of their channel is to vlog memories and being able to be there for stuff like dance, swimming etc. because they work from home. Is it because they can't vlog there so they won't make any money from just going and sitting there whatsoever? Surely, if you don't take your children to dance then you must have vlogged in the morning then? Oh no you didn't, you started when they got back and probably only just got up after they came home! Granted Jane might not mine, but it's not like they had anything else to do!

It annoyed me when Isla kept interrupting too, how rude and that's a 6 year old who should know better by now. Not long now until that reality check happens, I can't wait to see that unfold.

Also it's nice that Isabelle got to go to a party on her own (I had a feeling parents weren't allowed or Chris wasn't wanted), but just because someone has been invited to a party doesn't mean everyone should get a treat and go to a play thing. Not to mention Sarah kept going on about how important it is to spend one on one time with the kids, they could have shipped Isla and Esme off with Jane as per and had that day with Isabelle that they never had (she probably wouldn't have wanted to, but still it would have been nice to see).
Isla is pretty much 7 but still acts about 4. You wouldn't believe her and Sienna from family fizz are the same age!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.