The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex was found to be grooming girls online 7 years ago. He actually got caught by an undercover police officer. When he was found out (after a year of doing it under my nose) he blamed self confidence and everybody else but himself. At times, watching Chris reminds me so much of him
That’s awful I’m so sorry for you. Must be horrendous to find out you don’t reslly know someone but well done on staying strong

Reactions: 8
She is indeed, I know not everyone likes them and that’s absolutely fine I’m not the biggest fans of the adults but the kids I just think are so well mannered, spoken, thoughtful and caring. In this day and age it’s a joy to see. Not going to derail from this comedy gold family though but it’s night and day
Absolutely agree. I know people have a lot to say about how they are constantly living in different countries - but regardless of that both girls are intelligent, police, well mannered girls who will go far in life regardless of what anyone says. Not to put the Ingham girls down, but Sarah and chris haven’t really instilled many good morals in then.

Reactions: 9
So insulting to anyone with real mental health issues, makes it sound like they should be curing themselves with one sentence

Reactions: 18
I’m really confused by this late night car park rant.
First up,
he’s shifty as duck, he keeps looking to the side, away from the camera, as people do when they’re reading a “script” from their brain instead of reliving a painful memory
This is google 101 level or “what does ocd and anxiety look like”
It’s a bleeping cut and paste job.
You’re a wanker Chris, you’re a wanker and a liar.
You know where your problems started????
Mrs Jane Ingham.
You know what made these problems worse.
YOUR UNBELIEVABLY crappy, FUCKED UP, SELF ENTITLED BULLSHITTY PERSONALITY.
your “miracle doctor cure” confirmed up all our suspicions about this being a load of bull crap.
Put a bleeping sign on your wall telling you “this is a head thought” is a cure. Well slap my ass and call me a short sighted prinny...
Tell you what. Here’s another option
Someone needs to put a bleeping fist in your gob and 🤦‍♀️ Breathe...
😬 use the word “head” in a different context.

The lowest you can go is washing your hands a few times?
You’ve come through nothing you little ass wipe, you talk about a new chapter.
and you might want a “new chapter” to what you’ve experienced this last year.
but believe me,
we’re all gonna keep this book open for a long long time. 😎

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
That’s awful I’m so sorry for you. Must be horrendous to find out you don’t reslly know someone but well done on staying strong
It was horrible at the time. I was going through my final year of university when I found out and he was put on trial and sent down for 3.5 years. So much manipulation to make me think he was innocent...then I read the transcripts of his online chats. Men like him prey on girls with low confidence. I've been that girl myself so seeing messages like Chris' (although, Yes she was 16 and legal but still so wrong) makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How many things has he failed at... Meteorologist, doctor, pilot, 'Young Hollywood', YouTuber.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I bet Jane and Chrissy poo watched this after she collected him from school in the evenings. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If an emergency that bad happened in the night we have a very good nhs system of phoning an ambulance what an utter crock of tit. 😂

The lies get more elaborate
What if there was an emergency while he was spending half the night in a self-indulgent ego stroke on a dark garage forecourt?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris is a con artist who wants sympathy, but he should have thought of that when he was allegedly perving on and grooming young girls and thought about what it'd do to his daughters if it ever came out. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and can't or won't see the irony of his self pity party in the garage forecourt, when what he did to those young girls was a lot worse as he's an adult who should know a lot better.

Also I noticed Sarah made sure Esme wasn't shown until dinner time after swimming, because before swimming Isla had on her deely boppers and Sarah made out earlier both girls had taken them to school, when it was made clear Esme didn't get any in yesterday's vlog, let alone get a new red outfit like Isla received. She won't even pretend to hide her blatant favouritism.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched the vlog and from what I’ve read here I think it’s best that I don’t but all I can say is this miracle doctor he talks about is wasted as a general practitioner.
Clearly someone who can cure ocd in one visit should be solely focused on mental health, curing dozens of people daily and making mental illness and waiting lists a thing of the past.

If only.

Reactions: 13
Also I noticed Sarah made sure Esme wasn't shown until dinner time after swimming, because before swimming Isla had on her deely boppers and Sarah made out earlier both girls had taken them to school, when it was made clear Esme didn't get any in yesterday's vlog, let alone get a new red outfit like Isla received.
And Sarah still couldn't pronounce the boppers properly (bloppers...bloopers..) Yeah, Lazy made a big deal of how cute Isla looked, even though she wouldn't wear the leggings Lazy wanted her to wear (nice one, Boo Boo!)

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched the vlog and from what I’ve read here I think it’s best that I don’t but all I can say is this miracle doctor he talks about is wasted as a general practitioner.
Clearly someone who can cure ocd in one visit should be solely focused on mental health, curing dozens of people daily and making mental illness and waiting lists a thing of the past.

If only.
It must be the same doctor Jonathan Joly saw who cured his stomach and flatulance problems just by telling him that anxiety may have caused it, he said he felt instantly better and was cured, who is this witch doctor practicing such sorcery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must be the same doctor Jonathan Joly saw who cured his stomach and flatulance problems just by telling him that anxiety may have caused it, he said he felt instantly better and was cured, who is this witch doctor practicing such sorcery?
So knowing anxiety is might be causing a problem makes the problem go away? 😡 these vile creatures make a mockery of people who are really struggling.

The ‘best lawyers in the country’ and now this miracle gp, Chris just had all the luck.

Reactions: 11
If an emergency that bad happened in the night we have a very good nhs system of phoning an ambulance what an utter crock of tit. 😂

The lies get more elaborate
I initially didn't get why low car fuel is an emergency that needs sorting at night (for me, I go out shopping at midnight, like he was doing, for tea and milk if I'm short and don't want to be without a caffeinated beverage to wake me up in the morning!). Then I realised it was cause there was a full-term pregnant woman in the house; but they already have other cars that must have fuel? Didn't they have Sarah's pink car, Chris' car and then Sarah's new Land Rover for Xmas or am I missing anything?

Reactions: 9
Damn, wish I knew I could cure my anxiety disorder by a single visit to the doctor.

All the pain I had with various medications, and the thousands of pounds I've spent on therapy, wasted!

He talks so much tit I'm actually loosing braincells. And I'm not even watching him, just getting the updates from you all.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.