The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that’s 20 mins I’ll never get back.

Lazy clearly reading here treats us to a cooking masterclass - of cheeseburger pasta 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today Sarah cooked 'cheeseburger pasta' which apparently was something from Morrisons. It doesn't even have the pasta boiled separately, instead, it's so easy to do with meat, cheese, flavourings, pasta sauce (the pasta sauce is made from scratch though) and pasta in the one bowl. Guess she wouldn't want to boil pasta separately!!

Chris' story of his mental health
The video starts with him saying he and Sarah had just finished up watching some Netflix, but suddenly realised that there was no fuel in the car and it needed refuelling right then because he wouldn't be able to go to sleep knowing the car was empty in case something happened in the night and they needed to rush and out and drive in the car.

He then says it is too quiet in the house to film video, but it is also too dark in the car to film anything.

The mental health story:
He says he could go on about this for ages but he does not want to make an entire video dedicated to it yet.
He says that the mental illness from childhood onward nearly ruined his whole life. In the first two years of 'high school', he struggled with the transition from primary school more than most children and maybe he was a bit sheltered. He was heavily bullied for two years which ruined his self-confidence. He had OCD thoughts (intrusive thoughts/obsessions is the psychiatric term for it) about germs and contamination and he was also suffering intrusive thoughts about becoming sick because he had a phobia of vomiting. He then started washing his hands to prevent this (the psychiatric term for this rituals is compulsions) to make sure he never got ill. He washed his hands so much that his hands started to bleed from the skin damage of too much washing. He never told his parents about how much he was washing his hands or fears or how badly he was getting bullied. He said the compulsions were a coping mechanism.

In year 9 he took up rollerblading and it made him feel better because he was good at something. He also got friends because he was a cool kid who could rollerblade. He built up a circle of friends so he was happier at that time. He said 'I was not a renegade by any means' but he didn't do too well at school, because he was more focused on the rollerblading and his friendship circle than the academic responsibilities of school. He looks back and feels it was a big mistake to do that.

By GCSE years, he wanted to go to Oklahoma to study tornadoes and thunderstorms as a meteorologist; he became obsessed with this after watching the movie Twister 'it inspired me mega back then' [I don't think that quote from him was proper English, even.]

He knew he had to get his butt into gear to study and get the right GCSEs and A levels etc and his OCD didn't seem to effect him as much then.

To be continued

Reactions: 8
I watched it. He's a fantasist. Some sort of maths genius?!

All I could think of was this :-

My god. I mean. The internet has basically set them up for life but there must be times when they wish the internet didn’t have a whole backlog of their tit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just a reminder to anyone who suffers from mental health issues...tell yourself that your bad, intrusive thoughts are just ‘head thoughts’ and you’re mental health will be cured instantly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will be adding to my post when I've had time to watch the rest and type more of his story out but I've just seen him say 'oh I was predicted to get A*s at my A Levels'.

I thought the 2009-2010 academic year was the first year that A levels had the A*/A distinction? So he would have taken his A levels long before then?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Today Sarah cooked 'cheeseburger pasta' which apparently was something from Morrisons. It doesn't even have the pasta boiled separately, instead, it's so easy to do with meat, cheese, flavourings, pasta sauce (the pasta sauce is made from scratch though) and pasta in the one bowl. Guess she wouldn't want to boil pasta separately!!

Chris' story of his mental health
The video starts with him saying he and Sarah had just finished up watching some Netflix, but suddenly realised that there was no fuel in the car and it needed refuelling right then because he wouldn't be able to go to sleep knowing the car was empty in case something happened in the night and they needed to rush and out and drive in the car.

He then says it is too quiet in the house to film video, but it is also too dark in the car to film anything.

The mental health story:
He says he could go on about this for ages but he does not want to make an entire video dedicated to it yet.
He says that the mental illness from childhood onward nearly ruined his whole life. In the first two years of 'high school', he struggled with the transition from primary school more than most children and maybe he was a bit sheltered. He was heavily bullied for two years which ruined his self-confidence. He had OCD thoughts (intrusive thoughts/obsessions is the psychiatric term for it) about germs and contamination and he was also suffering intrusive thoughts about becoming sick because he had a phobia of vomiting. He then started washing his hands to prevent this (the psychiatric term for this rituals is compulsions) to make sure he never got ill. He washed his hands so much that his hands started to bleed from the skin damage of too much washing. He never told his parents about how much he was washing his hands or fears or how badly he was getting bullied. He said the compulsions were a coping mechanism.

In year 9 he took up rollerblading and it made him feel better because he was good at something. He also got friends because he was a cool kid who could rollerblade. He built up a circle of friends so he was happier at that time. He said 'I was not a renegade by any means' but he didn't do too well at school, because he was more focused on the rollerblading and his friendship circle than the academic responsibilities of school. He looks back and feels it was a big mistake to do that.

By GCSE years, he wanted to go to Oklahoma to study tornadoes and thunderstorms as a meteorologist; he became obsessed with this after watching the movie Twister 'it inspired me mega back then' [I don't think that quote from him was proper English, even.]

He knew he had to get his butt into gear to study and get the right GCSEs and A levels etc and his OCD didn't seem to effect him as much then.

To be continued
If an emergency that bad happened in the night we have a very good nhs system of phoning an ambulance what an utter crock of tit. 😂

The lies get more elaborate

Reactions: 6
Well based on the fact that in today's vlog he said that they were out in a hurricane, I can only assume that this wannabe meteorologist didn't get very far with his studies. Sure, it was windy, but that was no hurricane. Why does Knobby always insist on bigging and hyping everything up and making it out to be so much more than it actually is? Such a fantasist.

• Haha
Well, that’s 20 mins I’ll never get back.

Lazy clearly reading here treats us to a cooking masterclass - of cheeseburger pasta 🙄
I love that she told Chris that he couldn’t have it, as he is on a healthy diet, but then revealed that it was a slimming world recipe?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If an emergency that bad happened in the night we have a very good nhs system of phoning an ambulance what an utter crock of tit. 😂

The lies get more elaborate
Plus don’t they have like 3 cars sitting on their drive to choose from!!

Noticed a huge change in behaviour from this rambling compared to the "No! Hell No!" vid.

It just proves his guilt even more.

Such a bellend in both though.

Reactions: 10
It’s a shame he didn’t think “these are dick head thoughts, reboot” we he thought to message the girls!

Reactions: 18
Cutting through all Creepy’s googled symptoms of various mental health issues here’s my take on his latest pity party.
He was not popular at school with the cool kids when younger and had no confidence. He had his Billy Elliot moment with skating, gained a few mates, went emo and started pissing about in lessons. He lost his bottle and hid in bed when it was time to take his A level maths, even though he had got a prize the previous year for top marks.
Mummy Jane took him to the Doctor who obviously didn’t refer him to anyone but did give him a random flippant saying as a cure-all.
What a crock of tit.
Personally I think this vlog was made for a couple of self-serving reasons.
The first was to say poor me, look at what I’ve been through now let’s all forget about how I have affected the mental health of anyone else.
Secondly, towards the end I noticed him trying to suppress his arrogance as he talked about overcoming things and everything getting better. That was his way of telling people ‘you won’t beat me and I’ve been in worse situations than this’
The man is an utter disgrace and using a serious topic like mental health for sympathy and views is low even for scum with his morals.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Sarah doing the common accent of the lady behind the till. Sarah darling you ain’t posh, money doesn’t buy that.

DOES NOT EAT SUGAR
Issy caught her out eating an Easter egg. Thought those were for charity?

Reactions: 17
I didn't know that Isla suffers from eczema. Isn't sugar supposed to be one of the worst triggers? Her skin doesn't stand a chance with parents like that. Mind you, Creepy makes my skin itch too and thankfully I've never been anywhere near the man!

Firstly - I skipped through most of the first half of that

Secondly - cheeseburger pasta?!?! Thank god she’s not my mum is all I will say on that 🤢🤮

Thirdly - who gives a flying f#*k about his “issues” all 1250 of them! They didn’t care about Jess and the others mental health

Go play on your roller skates you absolute greaseball 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Makes sense why Chris loves skating so much. When he was younger it gave him a group of friends an social life and he was “popular” ... maybe he still skates so he can get the same feelings!
Either way stop self diagnosing yourself as OCD - if you were that bad you would have gone to get the correct help (I’ve not watched it all yet so he may have got help)
If he was so ocd and always washing his hands why couldn't he be so ocd with his hair and beanie, he's also admitted wearing his jumpers a couple of times 🤔my guess is his ocd is another load of dribble

Reactions: 16
Sarah doing the common accent of the lady behind the till. Sarah darling you ain’t posh, money doesn’t buy that.
Haha yeah. So "awks" man. (He sounded like a parrot, there were that many "awks" sounds coming out of his mouth.)

Let's see how posh she sounds on her birthing vlog, when she tells Creepy what she really thinks of him and she tells him she doesn't want to see him til next Tuesday!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.