The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘A very very lot of you guys’

This video needs to be titled ‘MY ENGLISH LANGUAGE STRUGGLES’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies if this has been posted before but saw this the other day and it made me giggle... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can be arsed to watch this drivel. Can anyone summarise what the absolute cockwomble rattles on about please?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Makes sense why Chris loves skating so much. When he was younger it gave him a group of friends an social life and he was “popular” ... maybe he still skates so he can get the same feelings!
Either way stop self diagnosing yourself as OCD - if you were that bad you would have gone to get the correct help (I’ve not watched it all yet so he may have got help)

Reactions: 6
Why would he record it in a garage forecourt? It’s not like Sarah and the girls can’t access the video once it’s done. There’s no logic in “protecting” them or trying to have “privacy” to record.
It’s all a little bizarre to me.

Reactions: 10
Why would he record it in a garage forecourt? It’s not like Sarah and the girls can’t access the video once it’s done. There’s no logic in “protecting” them or trying to have “privacy” to record.
It’s all a little bizarre to me.
Killing two birds with one stone. Can vlog and scout for young girls at the same time

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You couldn't make up their crap and wonder if they've read here so won't upload it or are they editing it as they know what crap it's going to be
Never not upload a vlog means no $$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 6
This cannot be right. There isn't one red head in my dad's side but loads in my mum's including my mum but my sister is red. I'm brunette but my daughter is auburn with hints of red in sunny weather and my husband hasn't got one red head in his family either. I really don't think there's a patten I think as long as it's one one side there's a chance. Personally I think it's beautiful ànd Esmè is a treasure xx
It is right. Your dad may not have red hair but is a carrier of the gene, meaning it's somewhere in your paternal history, look further back.

Can be arsed to watch this drivel. Can anyone summarise what the absolute cockwomble rattles on about please?
He was bullied at school then he found skating and became a cool kid, he realised he needed to get the grades to be a meteorologist (inspired by watching the film twister)
He put pressure on himself so started washing his hands until they bled
he had to have a year out
He named his old GP that saved his life
his GP cured his OCD by telling him to constantly remind himself "that was a D head thought"
he then realised he wanted to be a doctor (but that's another story)

Reactions: 12
Makes sense why Chris loves skating so much. When he was younger it gave him a group of friends an social life and he was “popular” ... maybe he still skates so he can get the same feelings!
Either way stop self diagnosing yourself as OCD - if you were that bad you would have gone to get the correct help (I’ve not watched it all yet so he may have got help)
So according to Chris his GP helped him by telling him “every time you feel anxious or need to do a ritual , tell yourself - that’s a dick head thought, reboot”

I actually have hurt my eyes from rolling them ! As an OCD sufferer , calling my thoughts “head thoughts” will never help me heal!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I watched it. He's a fantasist. Some sort of maths genius?!

All I could think of was this :-

• Haha
Reactions: 10
About that new baby monitoring device they just bought, why would you want to scrimp and save a few quid buying it on ebay instead of from an official approved outlet? If you deem it important enough to have one, for your reassurance and peace of mind, wouldn't you want to be sure that you were buying something kosher?

The Owlet Smart Sock costs £269 from the official website.....I'd laugh if they leave the sock (with sensor) lying around for Prinny to chew on!

Reactions: 1
I'm curious to know what happened after Creepy wanted to be a doctor and how he ended up working at the airport. Also I hope he knows tornados happen many places and not just Oklahoma U.S 😅

He was bullied at school then he found skating and became a cool kid, he realised he needed to get the grades to be a meteorologist (inspired by watching the film twister)
He put pressure on himself so started washing his hands until they bled
he had to have a year out
He named his old GP that saved his life
his GP cured his OCD by telling him to constantly remind himself "that was a D head thought"
he then realised he wanted to be a doctor (but that's another story)
But instead he become a groomer of ifam 🙈.

Reactions: 11
Didn't they get a maths tutor for Esme? I he was an A* maths A-level student surely he could teach her some year 3/4 maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Garage forecourt? Hahaha I’ve not watched yet. He’s like a parody of himself
I just can't as much as I try work the logic of this family. He's always out late at night by himself. Wonder if he picks up well I will let you all guess.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.