The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newsflash lazy, just because Isla is the youngest girl doesn't mean she won't be pushed out. You keep filling her head with that tosh though and see how that all pans out for you.
She's already extremely grabby and demanding and that's before Comment down below has even arrived.
Talking of little comment down below, remind us why you haven't shared his name yet? When you had chosen the name you said 'it won't be long, a few weeks Before we reveal it' why the change of heart?
Surely a name reveal video before his birth would bring you a lot more money that one after £££££ and that's why you're having him isn't it, may aswell put him to work before he's taken his first breath!

Reactions: 12
Newsflash lazy, just because Isla is the youngest girl doesn't mean she won't be pushed out. You keep filling her head with that tosh though and see how that all pans out for you.
She's already extremely grabby and demanding and that's before Comment down below has even arrived.
Talking of little comment down below, remind us why you haven't shared his name yet? When you had chosen the name you said 'it won't be long, a few weeks Before we reveal it' why the change of heart?
Surely a name reveal video before his birth would bring you a lot more money that one after £££££ and that's why you're having him isn't it, may aswell put him to work before he's taken his first breath!
Isla has definitely got worse these past few months with grabbiness ect. I dread to think what shell be like when he's born.

• Wow
I heard Sarah was nervous that some people wouldn’t like the name 😆

Reactions: 2
Because she doesn’t want all the haters who dont like the name to make her change her mind

Just like that time when they put off a holiday because of all the haters, but never again will they sacrifice their happiness and they will go on as many holidays as they want, travelling and making memories.

She said both of the above pretty much

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed that lately Sarah is making a point that chris eats crap all the time. At pizza hut, and with the easter egg. Both instances completely planned but not acted out very well. Is it a case of, "everyone says I eat nothing but crap and sugar so your taking a hit for it too"? Why else play out this bullshit 🤷
Yeah I thought the same. Aside from the fact that their recent interactions have been really odd and forced, she's definitely trying to deflect some of the poor nutrition flack onto him. She seems so hung up on getting her "greens" at the momaent, I'm surprised she hasn't swapped her mint imperials to spearmints!

And was it just me or did anyone else get the impression that she was trying to imply that she only eats so many mints because baby likes them and it gets him moving?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah said that she has anxiety over people not liking the name so won't be revealing it until he is here

Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought the same. Aside from the fact that their recent interactions have been really odd and forced, she's definitely trying to deflect some of the poor nutrition flack onto him. She seems so hung up on getting her "greens" at the momaent, I'm surprised she hasn't swapped her mint imperials to spearmints!

And was it just me or did anyone else get the impression that she was trying to imply that she only eats so many mints because baby likes them and it gets him moving?
I felt it more that they were trying to make it into a comedy skit a bit like lad baby and his wife. Except they have more chemistry in their little finger than these pair of clowns

If you watch when they are filming dinner they are often very quick to miss Sarah’s. In Pizza Hut she showed us her huge salad bowl for example. But then was at the pizza counter... all very weird

Reactions: 6
Sarah said that she has anxiety over people not liking the name so won't be revealing it until he is here
At the end of the day it’s their baby so their choice.
It’ll be probably stupid whatever they’ve chosen.

However It’s a pity those girls didn’t get choice when Chris chose to groom them!

Reactions: 3
Yes red is recessive so both parents have to have a red gene for a child to have red hair. Has to be from both sides or it won't present physically. Esme got one r from Chris and one r from Sarah. If Esme's future husband doesn't have an r then she will not have redheaded kids however she can still pass her r onto them and if they marry someone with r then she could potentially have redheaded grandkids.

This cannot be right. There isn't one red head in my dad's side but loads in my mum's including my mum but my sister is red. I'm brunette but my daughter is auburn with hints of red in sunny weather and my husband hasn't got one red head in his family either. I really don't think there's a patten I think as long as it's one one side there's a chance. Personally I think it's beautiful ànd Esmè is a treasure xx

Last edited:
If you watch when they are filming dinner they are often very quick to miss Sarah’s.
I'd love to think that that's because, when they eat out, she skips the meal and just orders a massive plate full of complimentary, after-dinner mints as a main course, and they're too embarrassed to show it!

Oh and while we're on the subject of dining out, what the bloody hell are they like, all leaving Nandos with a big cup of ice to suck on? Are times really that hard?!

• Haha
i Don’t understand Sarah’s persistence in trying to say that all the only feeling the girls have towards the baby is excitement when actually it is going to completely change their lives as they are, and how home life is around them & that will be causing some nerves. Especially for Isla, being the baby in the family to then suddenly not being so is insanely difficult especially for the age difference as well, they should look back at their videos & actually notice her being more snatchy/etc bc perhaps it is a cry for attention yet telling her yes things will be different, doesn’t mean they’ll love her any less. & make sure to have special time with all of them individually... (and not just when they’ve been invited to their friends parties)

Reactions: 7
I'd love to think that that's because, when they eat out, she skips the meal and just orders a massive plate full of complimentary, after-dinner mints as a main course, and they're too embarrassed to show it!

Oh and while we're on the subject of dining out, what the bloody hell are they like, all leaving Nandos with a big cup of ice to suck on? Are times really that hard?!
Yeah I find that odd - and then apparently all the girls wanted one too - money certainly does not buy you class

He is living with his girlfriend and has a puppy. His girlfriend is a Sarah Ingham look a like and they seem very loved up. He has said he has new music coming out later this year.

He hasn’t been seen or heard from in the vlogs for months, they didn’t spend Christmas together etc, I think there has been a definite falling out!
I think this is possible but I also reckon Dave was aware of Chris's behaviour to an extent. I remember when Jaackmate did one of his videos, a girl commented about how she'd met both Chris and Dave years ago at one of Dave's bands shows, as she used to be a big fan. She said that Dave was lovely when she met him and wasn't inappropriate, where as Chris was. He clearly used to tag along to try and chat to young girls.

i Don’t understand Sarah’s persistence in trying to say that all the only feeling the girls have towards the baby is excitement when actually it is going to completely change their lives as they are, and how home life is around them & that will be causing some nerves. Especially for Isla, being the baby in the family to then suddenly not being so is insanely difficult especially for the age difference as well, they should look back at their videos & actually notice her being more snatchy/etc bc perhaps it is a cry for attention yet telling her yes things will be different, doesn’t mean they’ll love her any less. & make sure to have special time with all of them individually... (and not just when they’ve been invited to their friends parties)
Theyve not prepared Isla at all. They've made it worse by buying her things and not the other two ect.

Eating non-food items, such as ice, can be an indicator of anaemia.
I suffer from it in fairly regular bouts and I know my iron is low when I start craving ice!

I don’t actually watch the vlogs, but from the sounds of what everyone says they’re eating, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they’re all lacking in essential vitamins and minerals etc.

Reactions: 7
Eating non-food items, such as ice, can be an indicator of anaemia.
I suffer from it in fairly regular bouts and I know my iron is low when I start craving ice!

I don’t actually watch the vlogs, but from the sounds of what everyone says they’re eating, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they’re all lacking in essential vitamins and minerals etc.
But she got those iron tablets from Amazon..!!!

• Haha
But she got those iron tablets from Amazon..!!!
I sincerely hope she hasn’t been/doesn’t start giving those to the kids.
If they’re genuinely low on iron, they need to go see a doctor.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.