The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you really not understand why they are cold?

This child was a business decision. And like in the real world, business decisions don’t always work out.

This child isn’t increasing their net worth, it’s going to decrease it. It is not generating the traffic they expected. Family Fizz had the kid, do all the travelling and don’t have an alleged nonce father. They took the subscribers, and got the financial reward.

This child is going to be resented for the rest of its life. They’ve just given them self a ball and chain for another at least 7 years longer (if we assume the kid flys the coop at 18) than before.

Reactions: 18
Sarah hasn’t felt the baby move and is worried yet decides to eat a strawberry milkshake flavoured cereal and go get a coffee with her sister instead. Apparently this happened with Isla and they induced her as Islas heart rate was slow . Any self respecting parent would be on the phone to the hospital but shopping in matalan ! She bloody boils my blood!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
There was nothing wrong with the babies movements. It was simply for something to ramble on about and put a ridiculous click bate title on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t like to start the vlog moaning but...I swear you moan every single bloody day at Braxton hicks! Ah but I’m not too worried I’ll go to my sisters and then shopping! If you were that worried about the baby not moving you would be been at hospital ASAP, also funny how creepy never mentioned anything about it like he didnt have a clue! Had to laugh and the opening the glass cupboard to find a hidden Easter egg and he’s damn right you always ask him to get things for you and not get off your arse to do it yourself. Sugary cereal,strawberry milkshake, coffee and god know what other crap and mint imperials, you are an ambassador for oncoming diabetes! You’ll not lose the baby weight as fast this time I think 😂

Reactions: 9
Why have they started trying to do ‘comedy skits’ about Chris sneaking food. It’s not even funny. duck me they really are desperate atm

Reactions: 9
FFS!!!!!! I wasn’t going to say this but the lastest vlog had really pi**ed me off royally. My sister’s close friend has discovered today her baby has died at 36 weeks.
She wasn’t having the usual 10 movements.
She left work early and went straight to the hospital.
The umbilical cord was unfortunately wrapped around her neck and couldn’t be saved.
This is heartbreak Sarah you insensitive f**king cow.
Clickbaiting more pregnancy worries is vile at best.
And it won’t stop. Sarah will CLICKBAIT every concern and every ailment this baby has.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
FFS!!!!!! I wasn’t going to say this but the lastest vlog had really pi**ed me off royally. My sister’s close friend has discovered today her baby has died at 36 weeks.
The umbilical cord was unfortunately wrapped around her neck and couldn’t be saved.
And it won’t stop. Sarah will CLICKBAIT every concern and every ailment this baby has.
So sorry for your friend.

Agreed you wouldn’t even have time to get the camera out if you were genuinely worried. Strawberry milkshake cereal will sort it tho. She doesn’t eat sugar though remember

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That is awful. Your poor friend... I can’t even imagine. 💔

Reactions: 8
Shes trolling us isnt she? First banging on about sugar then mint imperals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear that, I’m sure many of us can relate to this in one way or another. This is a prime example why social services are involved with these car crash parents. I hope she has the most painful labour you can imagine and at least a year of sleepless nights, but no she will be the one feeding him baby rice at 3 months to fill him up so he doesn’t

Reactions: 4
So sorry for your friend.

Agreed you wouldn’t even have time to get the camera out if you were genuinely worried. Strawberry milkshake cereal will sort it tho. She doesn’t eat sugar though remember
I had reduced movements at the end of pregnancy, along with almost hysterical anxiety that there would be something wrong with the baby, so had a few false alarms- my midwife advised to get up and move about first, then to drink a can of full sugar coke, too see if that would start her moving - if not you go straight to prenatal ward.

Thing is, with Sarah’s appalling diet, a can of coke isn’t going to make any difference to that poor kid 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So heartbreaking. I’m so sorry for her. I hope she has support around her ❤

Those low lifes don’t know how lucky they are. And don’t care how many people they could be hurting with all these fake issues with the baby

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I had reduced movements at the end of pregnancy, along with almost hysterical anxiety that there would be something wrong with the baby, so had a few false alarms- my midwife advised to get up and move about first, then to drink a can of full sugar coke, too see if that would start her moving - if not you go straight to prenatal ward.

Thing is, with Sarah’s appalling diet, a can of coke isn’t going to make any difference to that poor kid 🙄
She had done all that and then was sitting in the car saying still nothing. She’s unbelievable. She’s going to be so detached from this baby, you can just tell

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She makes me sick. My best friend lost her little girl at 28 weeks and had reduced movement. She went straight to be checked out and sadly was told babies heart had stopped. How can you be so heartless and cold about not feeling your baby move?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She had done all that and then was sitting in the car saying still nothing. She’s unbelievable. She’s going to be so detached from this baby, you can just tell
She seemingly hasn’t bonded with the baby and that’s worrying.
I wonder if she’ll end up suffering with postnatal depression!

Reactions: 6
She seemingly hasn’t bonded with the baby and that’s worrying.
I wonder if she’ll end up suffering with postnatal depression!
She definitely will. It'll make good clickbate for starters and as many have pointed out there is no bond with this baby from either of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.