The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only issue in a lot of them isNarcissism. Seems a popular trait. You have to love yourself quite a lot to believe people want to watch your mundane life
I’ve often thought that. I simply cannot imagine blogging my life.

A montage of - getting up, clearing the cat litter box, feeding them. Making a coffee. Getting the kid up, taking her to childcare.

Returning home to start work, calling clients, emails etc.

Going to Tesco’s to get something for tea.

I mean, I love my life and feel that is many ways I’m very lucky, but it’s not compelling viewing is it? I wouldn’t for a second think people might want to watch that.

Mind you, maybe I’m just not ‘young Hollywood’ enough. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it quite strange that the videos relating to Sarah’s negative feelings towards this pregnancy seems to get way more views then the ones without 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this had already been said but why are they not more excited for their sons arrival.
Both saying they are in no hurry.
Tried for months to get pregnant and his due any day and they couldn’t care a less
Find it odd

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sorry if this had already been said but why are they not more excited for their sons arrival.
Tried for months to get pregnant and his due any day and they couldn’t care a less
Find it odd
Because having a baby is bloody hard work id imagine. Sarah might actually have to chip in with some of the day to day tasks

Reactions: 10
Find it odd
Because they've realised this baby isn't going to be the cash injection they thought it would be, because they've realised that this pregnancy isn't going to make the allegations go away and because Sarah is probably terrified of the sleepless nights and the fact she might have to just move off her arse and do something

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because they've realised this baby isn't going to be the cash injection they thought it would be, because they've realised that this pregnancy isn't going to make the allegations go away and because Sarah is probably terrified of the sleepless nights and the fact she might have to just move off her arse and do something
Its so funny they're both terrified of these sleepless nights they've got to come. How long do we give it before Isabelle moves upstairs to the cinema room?

Reactions: 7
Its so funny they're both terrified of these sleepless nights they've got to come. How long do we give it before Isabelle moves upstairs to the cinema room?
Isabelle already parents the 2 girls so why not throw a baby in to the mix too. I reckon a lot of responsibility will fall on her shoulders

• Sad
I don't understand how Sarah is not excited for the birth of her son. It's so heartless, you would think that she would be dying to meet him. When she said the midwife had advised her to bounce on the yoga ball to encourage his head to move down, her reply was that she wasn't going to do that and he can move his own head down. It makes me sick that she won't take the advice of medical professionals. I hope he rips her to shreds on his way out and she needs a gazillion stitches to her nether regions. And I hope she gets a whole bunch of piles too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Isabelle already parents the 2 girls so why not throw a baby in to the mix too. I reckon a lot of responsibility will fall on her shoulders
I have to to laugh everytime she refers to Esme & Isla as “the girls”

Also as she’s not allowed a social life she’ll always be at S & C’s beck & call

Reactions: 12
It honestly wouldn't suprise me if it did all land on her. It will be to much for her though with that and her GCSEs coming up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how Sarah is not excited for the birth of her son. It's so heartless, you would think that she would be dying to meet him. When she said the midwife had advised her to bounce on the yoga ball to encourage his head to move down, her reply was that she wasn't going to do that and he can move his own head down. It makes me sick that she won't take the advice of medical professionals. I hope he rips her to shreds on his way out and she needs a gazillion stitches to her nether regions. And I hope she gets a whole bunch of piles too.
I was bouncing on the birthing ball all the time in final stage of my last pregnancy and my daughter came 10 days early.

I also hopes she has a difficult birth she deserves it. This baby is just an inconvenience!

Reactions: 7
I was bouncing on the birthing ball all the time in final stage of my last pregnancy and my daughter came 10 days early.

I also hopes she has a difficult birth she deserves it. This baby is just an inconvenience!
I want her to have lots of issues through the birth but I want the baby to be healthy and safe!

Reactions: 11

So much negativity towards the babies arrival. Real kick in the teeth to women who can't get pregnant. She has had 3 children, this isn't new to her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I want her to have lots of issues through the birth but I want the baby to be healthy and safe!
She’s got a big issue coming. A crying baby to look after 247 that as much as she wants to pretend will scupper their ‘travel’ lifestyle.

Just waiting for the Majorca announcement because the girls LOVE it there. 😂😂😂 that bit wasn’t scripted at all

• Haha
The thing is, a newborn is really going to affect the things they love most - eating out at chain restaurants (esp when he gets to toddling age) going on theme park based holidays, long haul flights etc.

And the pair of theme know it. So not only is baby eggbert not brought in the income they thought, he’s going to ‘ruin’ their little lifestyle they’ve become accustomed too.

On a lighter note, has anyone ever seen the godawful clip of Chris lip syncing to ‘friends’ by Anne Marie last year on insta? I nearly died of second hand cringe.

• Wow
I hope this baby gives them hell and doesn't sleep through the night for ages. Love to see the vlogs they'll churn out with little or no sleep.

I hope to god i am wrong for the little boys sake, but i am wondering if they know he has a health problem
and thats why they dont want him to come I could honestly say i would understand if that was the case,

I hope to god i am wrong for the little boys sake, but i am wondering if they know he has a health problem
and thats why they dont want him to come I could honestly say i would understand if that was the case,
I doubt it... they would of jumped at that clickbait 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.