The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, youโ€™re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah real lack of self confidence when heโ€™s woo hooing walking down streets or throwing himself around a soft play centre. Dressing like a 14 year old and roller blading.
What a prick.

Heโ€™d want to spend a day dealing with real anxiety, real body issues and no confidence. Heโ€™d be in for a very rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was hooked up to a monitor. I wouldnt have called it strapped to a bed though ๐Ÿ˜‚ but you cant go anywhere
Now this is Sarah we are talking about they wouldn't want her wandering off to BM,Home Bargains,Nandos or Crispi Cremes lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please donโ€™t! ๐Ÿคข
Jfc that is a piss take to everyone who actually does deal with self image issues.

Clearly he doesnโ€™t or he wouldnโ€™t be vlogging. I have body dysmorphic disorder which is basically just a term for extreme self image issues and I can be crying after a quick glance in the mirror because I see an absolutely hideous person. Canโ€™t remember the last time I took a selfie. The last one I took ended in a breakdown. No one with body image issues would vlog as much as he does. Especially so close up that we can see every pore in his face.

Itโ€™s all about attention. Maybe heโ€™d feel better about himself if he wasnโ€™t such a sleezeball.

Reactions: 13

Doesn't like selfies? Half of his bloody instagram is pictures of himself. Even if he is with another person, it's still an up close picture of his face.
I agree that he can't pose for "shiz" though.

Reactions: 18
A lot of vloggers claim to have some issues with themselves in some way.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure its about Chris but I saw that Jess tweeted something about how people are still coming forward to her?? If it is about him then hopefully more of them are able to come forward publicly and he'll finally face some actual repercussions.

Reactions: 10
Please donโ€™t! ๐Ÿคข
This has to be him trolling unless heโ€™s talking about posting selfies without the Vaseline filter.
Every single time he does his โ€œhomieโ€ language, does the bleeping prinny ghetto voice, or mixes up the word โ€œgoโ€ with โ€œbounceโ€
I wonder if Sarahโ€™s vagina cries in shame and gets ready to shut up shop for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eurgh creepys instagram post what a load of tit!

I honestly think he's put that out there to see the comments come rolling in then he can pick out the young vunreable teens that have commented fawning over him and start the whole grooming process again!

I don't want to rip in to him too much but that man is grotesque! Slimy, rashy face, horrible evil eyes and his stupid ginger eyelashes that don't even match the just for men hair dye! Yes Chris please lay off the selfies you absolute cretin!

Reactions: 19
Remember when they tried to set up a filming studio inside the storage container ๐Ÿ˜‚
YES! ๐Ÿ˜‚ they wanted to do like a BBC broom cupboard set up (80โ€™s kids reference there). I think it was to not have to bring the mountains of tit home with them, too.

Reactions: 3
Checked out the Dublin video as recommended and... Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ˜‚
8359 This man would absolutely shag himself all over the shop if he could.
Anxiety my arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He doesn't have anxiety otherwise he'd never show his slimy face outside after the allegations came out. In yesterday's vlog he was out alone earlier without Issy and filming rather confidently with people turning round to look as the idiot prattled on whilst filming, I wonder how much abuse he received if anyone recognised him. Someone needs to tell him he looks like more like a predator than a hunk when he tries to put on the 'sexy' look, sometimes he looks constipated while other times just downright sinister.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watching the vlog now... At 10:00, he "literally" has a montage of his posing near the river. Such a head. Anxiety my arse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He deserves to have 'bad self-esteem' because he groomed vulnerable girls anyway. Maybe it's just the guilt kicking in?

A lot of vloggers claim to have some issues with themselves in some way.
The only issue in a lot of them isNarcissism. Seems a popular trait. You have to love yourself quite a lot to believe people want to watch your mundane life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.