The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t! 🤢
This annoys me so much! He may have mentioned anxiety etc in the past? People with anxiety couldn’t walk around talking into camera? Then to post their entire life on social media!! Why do vloggers feel that it is ok to play this card, whenever they are struggling and trying to push for more views etc 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This annoys me so much! He may have mentioned anxiety etc in the past? People with anxiety couldn’t walk around talking into camera? Then to post their entire life on social media!! Why do vloggers feel that it is ok to play this card, whenever they are struggling and trying to push for more views etc 😡😡😡
Exactly! I suffer badly with anxiety and I couldnt do My of what he does with the vlogging ect!

Also don't the girls always sleep in late when they can and Sarah has to wake them? I can see Isabelle sleeping in and maybe Esme but is it normal for a 6 year old to sleep in? All the ones I've known are up at 730 at the latest 😂

Reactions: 11
Chris we all know about your anxiety - you shook your tablets on screen , to try and gain some sympathy!
All the comments are bigging him up, telling him how amazing he is. Why don't people see how creepy he is?

Reactions: 11
Please don’t! 🤢
As someone who suffers with anxiety and body confidence, I struggle to even post a photo of myself to instagram let alone vlog every day!!! Or try it on with people younger than me🤢 oh and he’s only put that video on so he can get gushing compliments from his adoring younger fans - bleurgh

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Please don’t! 🤢
The man is a delusional, lying piece of tit.
This whole statement undermines people who genuinely suffer from mental health issues. There is a big difference between feeling anxious about a stressful situation and suffering from anxiety.
This narcissistic creep needs to realise that true OCD does not mean someone who simply likes a tidy kitchen or once organised their CD’s into alphabetical order.
In truth he is an arrogant, egotistical mummy’s boy who actively seeks out attention and admiration, even when that comes from teenage fans.
Real women wouldn’t touch this fool with a bargepole.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Creepy went to the indoor skating place today with Issy, I take it the back problem has gone, if it was ever there in the first place. I wonder if he was told off for skating on handrails etc outside, I do hope someone complained about him and his cronies.

Reactions: 14
Please don’t! 🤢
Who the f*** says 'shiz'?!

I have horrendous anxiety and other mental health issues. I haven't taken a selfie since about 2016. All my photos I take, I am behind the camera. Any photos taken of me, I instantly delete. I went through a stage of never leaving the house etc.

For him to claim to have mental health issues pisses me off so much. He most certainly does not have anxiety. What he does have is a massive inflated ego and an unhealthy sex obsession... bleeping weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This Skummy human being has the gall to complain about anxiety when vlogging in public and being in the "public eye" is what you have voluntarily chosen to pursue in life.
I have anxiety and even going out in a town centre is horrible , constantly being overwhelmed by every heckin thing.
He goes out with a vlogging camera and constantly takes photos of that sexual offender smile
Trying to make us feel sympathy for you wont help grease ball your still a creepy piece of rubbish.
Claiming you have anxiety because you dont like how people stare at you nowerdays cos you like teens wont make anyone pity you.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Please don’t! 🤢
He can bore off jumping on the mental health awareness bandwagon when he targeted young girls struggling with their mental health. If he really wants to raise awareness, he can finally admit that he did send those messages and that it was wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.