The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched isla grabbing lip balm from Esme and then grabbing Esme pj top Sarah didn't mutter a word. Too busy talking crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sarah didn’t sleep a wink but then immediately proceeded to tell us how the pain woke her up.

Actually made Chris walk to the train in that weather when she could have given him a lift???
Yeah she’s definitely controlled 🙄

The P.O. Box thing always baffles me, what happens if some nutter sent you something dodgy?? Especially food etc
I think people have sent them food (like chocolate and sweets) before and even though it looked sealed and everything...I wouldn't accept food from strangers. I'm pretty sure celebrities at conventions have rules against accepting food. Even if it looks sealed/legit they're not allowed. You just never know if that person is genuinely a fan or trying to poison you.

What baffles me is they encourage the girls? Like last time someone sent Dairy Milk and I think some sweets, and they were like ooh can we have some now or can I have that? Or something along those lines. Yet most parents if a stranger was offering their child food would be like no don't accept that...but because its a 'fan' its okay?!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Its right though. Makes me think if she would be more excited for another girl. Seeing as how much she loves matching their outfits and isabelle and esme are getting to old for that
She's probably terrified the baby is gonna come out looking the spitting image of Chris!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's probably terrified the baby is gonna come out looking the spitting image of Chris!
I'm curious as to whether or not he'll be ginger. I feel like they're already disappointed that Esme is, or at least Chris probably is as he's too embarrassed of his own hair.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm curious as to whether or not he'll be ginger. I feel like they're already disappointed that Esme is, or at least Chris probably is as he's too embarrassed of his own hair.
Sarah does keep going on about hair colour, shes definitely worried.

Going back to the food thing, I know of someone who worked in the food delivery/shipment business. The shipment had an extra few drinks on it so he took one, it was unopened and he drank it. He died hours later because it had been injected with drugs.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dont forget The Lindt bunnies She stuffs in that cakehole too, I wonder how much Exlax Chocolate she eats to shift all that crap :p
And the handful at a time mint imperials that are kept in car that she grabs a handful of and rams in her mouth 🙈🙈never mind lazy you'll be bavk in your size 14 whoops I meant 10s day your baby is born with all that fruit I mean sugar you eat 😂

Reactions: 8
Ohhhh eemmmm geeee

New merch store open. £18 for a kids T-shirt. A couple barely have no design on like #ifam too.
Holy tit which parents pay this

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Actually, I think he drove to the train station and parked there, he only walked from the car park to the platform (he said that he got all the stuff out of the car then walked to the platform). Then when he got back he went straight to Isla's school.

Also were the children really off to bed at 10:20pm on a school night, shows even Granny doesn't look after them properly. Even Isabelle shouldn't really be up that late.
My 9 yr old is in bed at 7.30. We then read until 8pm. Even my 14yr old is in bed by 9.30 pm on a school night.

Reactions: 9
I’m imagining the baby will look something like this. A combination of his trolling mother and his skating ginger father.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My eldest son is the same age as Isla. In the summer holidays, we let him stay up later (simply because it's too hot to sleep half the time). But he doesn't wake up till much later in the morning.

Some evenings he can be a bit of a nightmare going to sleep on time - anything past half 8 can guarantee a very sleepy and grumpy boy in the morning.

How the girls can stay up so late and be up early for school in the morning - I do not know. It's not healthy.

My almost 13 year old is in bed at 8.30 and lights off at 9pm. He'd be like the walking dead if he was up any later

Reactions: 6
I think people have sent them food (like chocolate and sweets) before and even though it looked sealed and everything...I wouldn't accept food from strangers. I'm pretty sure celebrities at conventions have rules against accepting food. Even if it looks sealed/legit they're not allowed. You just never know if that person is genuinely a fan or trying to poison you.

What baffles me is they encourage the girls? Like last time someone sent Dairy Milk and I think some sweets, and they were like ooh can we have some now or can I have that? Or something along those lines. Yet most parents if a stranger was offering their child food would be like no don't accept that...but because its a 'fan' its okay?!
I’ve commented on something similar before, but as a social worker we can’t receive anything from service users, I have known children receive packages that have shown traces of drugs, chemicals and even sperm samples! A package that looks Untampered can so easily have been. Unfortunately it’s just greed, the girls don’t need all they get. They should shut the PO Box down, but they won’t, purely because they don’t want to miss out. I do feel for the girls, when this whole farce finally crashes, they won’t know what’s hit them!

Reactions: 11
My almost 13 year old is in bed at 8.30 and lights off at 9pm. He'd be like the walking dead if he was up any later
My 12 year old goes to bed at 8.30pm and reads for an hour, no iPad phone etc. She is evil if and when she has late nights!! The inghams are just lazy, they leave them up late so they don’t have to bother with a bedtime routine with them!

Reactions: 6
So a 20 min family channel vlog and only 14 mins in we see one of the kids. All about them just now, and stop trying to be Alfie Deyes creepy it’s just weird. P.S we all know from seeing lazy in the videos that she has a much huger arse and legs than appear in her 39 week bumpdate! 😉

Reactions: 2
I don't like to body shame but where is her bum and why are her legs so skinny when she is nowhere near that thin in reality.
Easier to photoshop if you always do it with a solid white background behind where you need to edit - just saying ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.