The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss when she’s telling us what she eats.

I’ll eat nothing for breakfast ( because your not up)

And then pizza and a cake and that’s it.... or.....
Some days I have yoghurts and sushi and fruit

And whole advent calendars, a dozen donuts, a pick n mix, 213 mint imperials.....

Does she forget she films her life ?? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No Sarah the only reason that you’re anxious and scared about this baby coming is a) because you’ll possibly need to get off your lazy, fat lard of an ass! b) you know he’s not going to bring you the views you crave and c) your extensive travel plans just became that much harder!

Reactions: 19
Who at 9 months pregnant isn't ready for the baby to be out?

I've not watched today's vlog so don't know if she's said anything but I feel she's having a C-section. I think we would have had months of her moaning about how scared she is to go through labour ect

Reactions: 14
Is she taking the piss when she’s telling us what she eats.

I’ll eat nothing for breakfast ( because your not up)

And then pizza and a cake and that’s it.... or.....
Some days I have yoghurts and sushi and fruit

And whole advent calendars, a dozen donuts, a pick n mix, 213 mint imperials.....

Does she forget she films her life ?? Haha
Dont forget The Lindt bunnies She stuffs in that cakehole too, I wonder how much Exlax Chocolate she eats to shift all that crap :p

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah didn’t sleep a wink but then immediately proceeded to tell us how the pain woke her up.

Actually made Chris walk to the train in that weather when she could have given him a lift???
Yeah she’s definitely controlled 🙄

The P.O. Box thing always baffles me, what happens if some nutter sent you something dodgy?? Especially food etc
Actually, I think he drove to the train station and parked there, he only walked from the car park to the platform (he said that he got all the stuff out of the car then walked to the platform). Then when he got back he went straight to Isla's school.

Also were the children really off to bed at 10:20pm on a school night, shows even Granny doesn't look after them properly. Even Isabelle shouldn't really be up that late.

Reactions: 9
I'm just looking at their crap website and now they are taking a script for what you want them to say and you can choose either the whole family or one of the five individual members to say the message to you.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm just looking at their crap website and now they are taking a script for what you want them to say and you can choose either the whole family or one of the five individual members to say the message to you.
Do you think if you paid a tenner and got them to say 'hell no, no incident here' that they would do it? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if Sarah will be open and honest about when she shits herself during child birth?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What I don’t understand is she acts like not eating breakfast is a healthy option???? Like I know many people miss it but actually eating it does you the world of good (especially in their case when they literally have no time frame really for anything)
They can’t start preaching trying to be all healthy like that ship has sailed.. maybe trying to look desperate to get partnerships with different companies

Reactions: 9
Prinny got a freebie dog parcel of different things from a treat brand my dogs like. It's funny how non-famous people would often appreciate these goodies more. And they'll probably remain brand-loyal so unlike the stupid influencers, the company will make the money back for the freebie. :rolleyes:
Do packages sent to their PO box get delivered to their house?

Reactions: 4
I said on the previous thread I think they would pack Prinny off ASAP. Looks like the seeds are being planted already....

Reactions: 2
Actually, I think he drove to the train station and parked there, he only walked from the car park to the platform (he said that he got all the stuff out of the car then walked to the platform). Then when he got back he went straight to Isla's school.

Also were the children really off to bed at 10:20pm on a school night, shows even Granny doesn't look after them properly. Even Isabelle shouldn't really be up that late.
I really don't understand how these girls haven't got sick with these late night, early mornings, rubbish diets ect.

Reactions: 7
I was hooked up to a monitor. I wouldnt have called it strapped to a bed though 😂 but you cant go anywhere
Lol literally sounded like she was shackled to it

her choice of words get funnier by the day

it was a weird vlog today felt like they were avoiding each other

and they didn't even seem grateful for the paw print ink. If that was me and someone had made it possible for me to do something I supposedly wanted to do then I'd be singing their praises. It's probably because you're all right and she will be shipped off to grannys soon so they don't want her on the bump

Lol nice name dropping with the midwife comment Lazy, just because you read here that you don't mention her

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really sad that they’re not excited for the birth. Everyone I know when they get to around their due date just can’t wait to give birth and meet their baby.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.