The Ingham Family #27 The accounts are due, baby Ingham too, you’re no longer the favourite gorgeous boo boo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah ‘if I have the baby before the 41 week scan we’ll still keep the appointment and go with the baby and give her some chocolates’ nothing like wasting NHS appointments is there love ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Interesting how C has decided he’s going to take up a healthy diet or “eating green” as he describes it, wonder if it’s because of everyone on here slating them over their sugar addictions lol

Reactions: 4
Interesting how C has decided he’s going to take up a healthy diet or “eating green” as he describes it, wonder if it’s because of everyone on here slating them over their sugar addictions lol
Even as a vegan , i would find a bowl of steamed veggies boring . Seasoning and spices work wonders!

Reactions: 7
I think it's probably to do with someone calling him out for being fat on one of his latest Instagram posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Izzy wants to go to South Africa or Majorca , Isla wants to go to Florida/NASA , Esme wants to go somewhere relaxing like Majorca (the same hotel she went to before) .
Typical isla wanting the extravagant. Not her fault but anything less than she expects isn't good enough. The consequence of knowing no different being spoilt by lazy and Creepy in order to out do everyone else and make lots of money doing nothing. Good on Esme wanting to relax and not to want expense. That girl has remained humble and down to earth.

Reactions: 12
When I see him making all those weird faces and hand movements I used to think it was gang signs (sorry if that offended anyone) now I know it’s him being an idiot!!
I find a lump of turd more attractive

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also in today’s vlog Lazy Sarah said she doesn’t film herself doing any cleaning because she doesn’t like the camera angles :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sarah ‘if I have the baby before the 41 week scan we’ll still keep the appointment and go with the baby and give her some chocolates’ nothing like wasting NHS appointments is there love ?
Is she for real. Someone may need that appointment never mind handing them a box of chocolates.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also in today’s vlog Lazy Sarah said she doesn’t film herself doing any cleaning because she doesn’t like the camera angles :unsure:
Hmmm stop filming yourself driving side on as it shows your chins that hang down over your neck... Quite happily take pictures from all angles ??wait nope they are photoshopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean he’s said about eating healthier so many times before which they cut any “junk food” out for a couple of days then buy a tray of “treat doughnuts” or some crap??‍♀ Like Sarah has been getting the slack for the amount of crap they eat but there’s been clips before of when he’s been editing those super amazing vlogs “all night” & he’s eaten like a whole pack of penguin biscuits and some other biscuits etc & however many fizzy drinks because he needs those to keep him awake.... even in their holiday vlogs they’d go to the supermarket just to get him various sweets or chocolate to help him be awake & alert it’s like mmm perhaps eat a banana instead????

Sarah did quite well when she did start to eat healthier & made a lot more effort to have healthier options (think this must’ve been in like 2017 time) whereas Chris would last like 3 days before “treating” himself to doughnuts and other crap..

Reactions: 3
Well Isla might get her wish seeing as there is “no situation” they won’t be worried about going back to Florida.

Of course they’d have to fund it themselves I would imagine and I can’t see them being able to organise that themselves especially with a newborn in tow.

Also without all these constant freebie holidays and trips away that they’re normally used to, Chris is sure piling on the pounds!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the baby weighs 7lb 4 so she goes right after the scan to buy and outfit for up to 7.5lbs! ??‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thought on tonight’s vlog:-
The only sad part about Prinny biting him in the face is the fact that she’s not a Rottweiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nice bit of scripting there. So they’re not avoiding America because they’re terrified Chris will be arrest, it’s about the girls wanting to go to Majorca.
Isla ‘only wants to go because of her topic at school’

Who couldn’t see through that?

Poor baby barely two months old and being dragged on a plane and somewhere new.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.