The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ruby2233. Edited for the swear.
1669240589996.png

TLDR
- The Inghams were spotted by @HowdyHo in Gainsborough on Friday.
- Mila is covered in bruises thanks to Jace the brat. Her neck was filthy in the Gainsborough vlog. She was also allowed to run around the kitchen with a lollypop, even though she's only just learnt to walk so still falling. The neglect is alarmingly clear.
- Sarah did a Q&A on her channel. She doesn't want another child but Chris does, Chris is a touchy person, Isabelle will soon be learning to drive and is retaking two GCSEs, Isabelle is a home girls but is always out with friends, vlogging doesn't affect the kids' mental health but Sarah had to take control of Isabelle's Instagram for two years after Jace was born because of comments she was getting. Chris and Isabelle go for drives alone so they can "listen to music" A final decision on Jace's schooling has not been made but Esme will never go back to school. Home schooling is done via BBC Bitesize and Amazon's free resources. They plan to travel around America for a year. The Mila meet and greet is in March.
- Isla got her one on one day out at Gulliver's Valley. Jace was constantly mentioned and a very lot of sugar was consumed.
- 11 year old Isla has a barbie advent calendar this year.

Hi Steve 👋 What a sexy body your son has.
1669239194003.png

Credit to @HowdyHo, a screenshot of Mila's bruised face and her reaction to Jace towering over her.
1669238796827.png
1669239733701.png
1669239789175.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Bringing this over because I made A funny at the end of the last thread and it might get Missed.

5F3022A4-CC4C-4E95-9559-D9098B034FE9.jpeg

sarahs blood group is Gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Both Lazy and Creepy were going overboard in gushing over Mila today. Definitely a response to what tattlers have voiced about their clear neglect of Mila. They failed to notice though when she was repeatedly saying "cat" when Isabelle opened the cat squishmallow. I was begging them to praise her for recognising that it was a cat, but they were distracted and didn't notice or care.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1755509

TLDR
- Mila is covered in bruises thanks to Jace the brat. Her neck was filthy in the Gainsborough vlog. She was also allowed to run around the kitchen with a lollypop, even though she's only just learnt to walk so still falling. The neglect is alarmingly clear.
- Sarah did a Q&A on her channel. She doesn't want another child but Chris does, Chris is a touchy person, Isabelle will soon be learning to drive and is retaking two GCSEs, Isabelle is a home girls but is always out with friends, vlogging doesn't affect the kids' mental health but Sarah had to take control of Isabelle's Instagram for two years after Jace was born because of comments she was getting. Chris and Isabelle go for drives alone so they can "listen to music" A final decision on Jace's schooling has not been made but Esme will never go back to school. Home schooling is done via BBC Bitesize and Amazon's free resources. They plan to travel around America for a year. The Mila meet and greet is in March.
- Isla got her one on one day out at Gulliver's Valley. Jace was constantly mentioned and a very lot of sugar was consumed.

View attachment 1755465

Credit to @HowdyHo, a screenshot of Mila's bruised face and her reaction to Jace towering over her.
View attachment 1755452View attachment 1755490View attachment 1755491
I can't even pick a reaction emoji for this because :sick::mad::oops::eek::( Don't even like/want kids but I want to go rescue that sweet baby angel from her awful family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I reviewed lots of the toucan activity boxes last year I gave them a good review because that's what I'm payed to do but there crap 🤣 they gave my that many because they couldn't shift them 🤣 don't get me wrong activities were ok but not for the monthly prescription they charge 🤣

Reactions: 18
The state of isla and esmes pyjamas at the end of that vlog are a disgrace 🤢🤮 and they no doubt slept in their beds in their dirty pyjamas too . I also really enjoyed the beginning of the vlog when lazy had to remind isla that she had dance on Sunday and isla had to go along with it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
anyone notice chris keep saying for mila to say sister.... Hes really not letting this another child thing go is he.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Jace going well over the top when the millionth Christmas tree in the house gets switched on 🤣 It’s so obvious that they’re all told to act like that but he’s just got no restrain. Even little Mila is picking up the odd behaviour now

i can also confirm it’s a bit windy in Lincolnshire tonight so that outside tree will probably try to make a break for it shortly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1755509

TLDR

View attachment 1755465

View attachment 1755452View attachment 1755490View attachment 1755491
Sorry about the swearing, it’s Lazy’s fault, I was simply repeating what she’d said 🙈😆
Thanks Tattlers you’ve made my day again 🥰😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In my house as a child and as adult you play with one toy then put it away before you get another one out . This also teaches patience because they don't want to move on so quick when it takes more work 🤣

Reactions: 28
gosh don’t Chris and Sarah look so unhappy and worn down, when they aren’t vlogging. So gormless aren’t they?

Reactions: 25
I do have 3 trees
But 1 is in my dining room ready made pop up baubles and all 🤣
My living room one is a fat one with red and gold every bauble is unique
And my hallway is silver and glass.

Each bauble of both trees are between £3 and £10 each so they represent somethink in our lives not a pack of 30 from b&m 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Spotted in the wild: A small estate agents' office with genuine marble flooring! They must be rolling in cash and set for life!

20221124_100949.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.