The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting an advent calendar today for the first time ever this year (Jewish/pagan/druid/atheist family) and I'm so excited because it's CHAPSTICK!

yes i'm a super nerd, don't judge me.
I would love something practical like that! Now if only they did one with herpes treatment 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tell me the Ingham’s don’t care about their dog, without telling me they don’t care about their dog.

Absolutely heartbreaking. Poor little Prinny 💔
Funny that - I’m sure Sarah said that Prinny was going for a groom the other day :( Really doesn’t look like she’s getting the treatment they claim she is either 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Funny that - I’m sure Sarah said that Prinny was going for a groom the other day :( Really doesn’t look like she’s getting the treatment they claim she is either 😡
They’ve neglected her so much, they’re probably aware of what will happen if they take her to the vets or the groomers. RSPCA.

Reactions: 8
I noticed she told Mila off for touching Isabelle presents, however she was just copying Jaces behaviour and is too little to understand, unlike Jace who needs to be told. Mila at the end smiling at the Christmas tree was lovely shame Jace screamed over it.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Isabelle's right cheek looked very red- has she been attacked by Jace too🤔

Reactions: 8
They have to show that they are "well off" with those zillion lights and trees eeh? When everyone else is trying to save.

But to me this house looks like a gypsy caravan exploded in there
(No offense to any gypsies... it just looks like it to me)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m reading comments latest Sarah says
so many ifam saying you should adopt you can choose age gender/you can take tablets to lactate
They have absolutely no idea what the adoption journey is.
For a start social media is searched and just take a look at what comes up
i am a bio parent of 4 /adopted parent of 3 /former foster carer of many 3 of them in their 20s still living with me.😀
there's a girl on tiktok right now who's going round saying the GP gave her tablets to let her lactate.. problem is shes not pregnant and never has been! She has 2 of those reborn dolls!
The same girl has been buying tins upon tins of baby formula for the dolls even though there's a shortage!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.