The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And my mum had concerns about 4 people in an inside cabin on a cruise and whether we’d cope. That was luxury compared to that van.

Honestly that is absolutely shocking, the lack of safety, privacy and safety is astounding.

Reactions: 25
Creepstopher's tin can tour, high on his dodgy dubious achievement. Quite telling that they are able to force a 13 and 17 year old to sleep in that disgraceful pallet shelf with no air and no way of sitting up. Even trying to get into it must be difficult. Awful man.

Reactions: 29
If they never used/unfolded the table, then the girls never worked there! Yet more contradictory statements out of Creepstopher’s mouth!

Reactions: 34
How far do you reckon he would get with this flat arse tyre that he cut out as soon as he realised he filmed it - sorry about half a picture I am so slow as screen shot - it still tickled me!!!! Lol
I wonder if it’s the excess weight doing that?

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over that crawl space where the girls are supposed to sleep. Typical of the parents to give themselves a nice luxury bed, with headspace etc and then the shittest of the shittest beds to the elder two girls.
Lazy for the love of god please at least store that gas bottle upright, and outside at night and away from your daughters beds. That’s quite possibly one of the most dangerous things I’ve seen. It’s not even ventilated.

The van is also way over weight, have you actually been to a public weighbridge with all seven of you and all your crap in the van to check? No? Please do.

I’ve got a vw Campervan, not converted by me but it’s nice, we are going (hopefully) to Shetland in it next year and here I am worried about weight already, there’s 4 of us, 3 adult sized people and one young teen and no way am I going to spend ten days with us all in the same van, therefore the older girls will sleep in the awning and the younger one will have a double bed to herself in the pop top..and I’ll be getting us and the van all weighed before we go!

Reactions: 37
None of the improvements look particularly safe to me
That gas bottle is stored under Esme and Isabelle's bed for a start!
Someone PLEASE explain how they get in that crochet/egg chair without tipping the whole van over?

Reactions: 25
Izzy wouldnt be able to cope being away from that awful lot for a couple hours. Its quite sad really, she won't gain any independce or understand the value of money or even know what its like to be able to treat herself tp something without having to beg creepy or lazy for some money.
Both your girls are growing up with fab work ethic!!

Reactions: 10
Creepy is so mentally challenged. His facial expressions, hand gestures, bizarre choices of vocabulary and over excitement is just fucking weird. It’s normal for those with learning difficulties such a autism to develop obsessions, in Chris’s case this van. CREEPY CREEPING CREEP

Reactions: 19
Chris is simply just a spoilt brat used to getting his own way with everything and, getting stroppy when he doesn’t get what he wants and manipulates those around him to do what he wants, when he wants. Doesn’t get it? Easy. He just ‘take it online’ where vulnerable ifam are used to abuse other people; yes even those they’ve tricked into thinking they’ve not blocked them when they have.

This is what happens when children are spoilt. They just become big spoilt children; inflicting their strops on innocent people around them.

And no, I don’t mean Sarah is innocent.

Reactions: 23
Tim Westwood...that's who creepy is trying to emulate. The weird affected voice, the hand signs, 'pimping his ride', and they both share a fondness for teenage girls.

Reactions: 22
Well I quickly skimmed that utter dangerous rubbish. How on earth can those poor girls sleep in that cell with a gas bottle underneath, words fail me and the whole thing is a disaster waiting to happen. That needs reporting. He is like a spoilt petulant child. I really hope those two inept ridiculous pair are reading this. Not that it will make any difference. I so so feel for those poor children

Reactions: 27
The bits of that vlog which I did watch had me staring at his nose, definitely looking out of shape, even from a few weeks ago when he had that spot put in, hope he was floored by a bloke or better still his Mrs

Reactions: 13
L
Can this girl please have an element of her identity for herself without people saying its her awful parents orchestrating it all for her?
No problem - which element would you like us to pretend is organic and authentic?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Van tour is out, here are pictures. Those poor children all scrunched uo

Also shall we club together and buy them one of these
That van . Imagine what it looks like with 7 people in it too. I've got second hand embarrassment for them as that's the ultimate insta v reality fail. He's tried to replicate things he's seen on Instagram and failed SO badly. That chair . And to think they have a brand new caravan on the drive they could easily have used for this trip x

Reactions: 26
Don’t know why he’s making out like he converted the van, it was already converted when he bought it, it had one double bed at the back and a kitchen area, nice for a couple. Then bodge the builder ripped it all out determined to fit 7 people in it.

Reactions: 33
Why is he saying it’s 7 berth? Its more like 4 berth, because the coffin shouldn’t count as a bed and so they have a double bed and the sofa bed, that is 4 berth

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.