The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else spot that neither Sarah or esme know the story of the Princess and the Pea? Sarah showed that she had bought Mila the Princess and the Pea mouse and Esme asked why it needed so many beds (mattresses) Sarah replied it was to prop her up because she's only a tiny mouse and needs to keep warm Some great home education there.

Reactions: 79
For a ‘set for life’ family they really do live a low quality of life.
No good education (even if you were to homeschool , wealthy people would get the best best of the best teachers/tutors).
No decent clothes (not even high quality high street like Cath kidsson/next let alone designer) and I’m sure at their age Isabelle and Esmé would like some branded things. Decent bags that may be £100-£3,000 that would last a decent amount of time are what teens their age would want. (I mean, just look at dvg who’s Kaci and Grace are similar ages and have trendy prada/LV bags, balenciaga shoes , Designer jewellery etc.) Or even just adidas/Nike branded things at this point
no nice holidays , all cramped in a van or freebies to a deserted hotel in the middle of nowhere in Dubai
No haircuts or being pampered in lovely hair/nail salons
No fun days out to anywhere that you have to spend money (tourist attractions etc.) or cool activities at places they go like skiing in Switzerland /sand boarding in Dubai/quad biking
Such a sad life

Reactions: 23
He’s starting to look like an old man. I’m here for it

Reactions: 18
Esme can't imagine Switzerland any other season apart from winter. They're currently there in the summer.

Reactions: 30
Why is everything INSANE On a lighter note, there’s a Prinny doll for sale on my local for sale site haha

Reactions: 28
Katrina's back garden looks like the Manor's - completely devoid of anything green.
I notice on StreetView that they've got the Christmas lights up ... in April.

Reactions: 15
`have just noticed that the latest vlog isn't getting many views today. If people are correct in saying they get a lot of hate views which have now been blocked, then there are only a few thousand viewers left lol
Don’t think they can’t block “haters” from viewing, just commenting.
I for one don’t view (rare occasions), don’t want them earning £ from me.

Reactions: 14
She said the other day just one mouse was £40 but I notice they’ve got a sale on
Mila would rip that stuff apart in one minute absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 16
I’ve never known a family to travel and just head to any body of water they can find. Surely they could go to the sights of Switzerland? Even show Tattle the prison we will end up in?

Reactions: 35

He's got his 'borrowed' Borrower shoes from Mexico on

Reactions: 18
Her fucking brain is the size of a pea,isn't that right Lazy ?

Reactions: 16
Seriously I can't get over this Chris is nowhere to be seen flying the drone and lazy is right out behind a platform He's alone in the water at the bottom of the rocks!
Unbelievable. This needs forwarding to social services.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.