The Ingham Family #243 Sarah Ingham on the beg for freebies? Google her husband Chris for the full story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#244 Bet they all ponging,Lazy'll be spawning,While Creepy is erecting his brand new awning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seem to remember he told us all we were disgusting for even thinking of the title in that way - what a moron.

No.

As far as I know they have Jane, Steve, Trina and her brood, Uncle Shirley, Sarah's Dad and Nanaar. Oh, and Lottie's mum. 1.3 million fans but only a handful of people in their life.

I am guessing Jane doesn't get on with Trina because she bullied Trina's daughter, Leah. Hi Steve probably hangs round the buffet table looking for a bowl to throw his keys into ;). Uncle Shirley probably hates everyone because he can no longer play in a band and help people because his brother is a ponce who used to be his roadie where he allegedly (but very believably) took advantage of younger fans all under Shirley's watch. Nanaar must hate Neil, Sarah's Dad, because he allegedly cheated on and was generally awful to Sarah's Mum. There's also Uncle Damo but because he's a registered sex offender, let's hope he's not allowed within 100m of children. Brother James who lives on the streets probably isn't good enough, seems he's lowest in the pecking order, below Damo.

Imagine having a huge house to fill with sofas but not people to sit on them.
That family sounds rough af

Reactions: 14
Just my opinion but I think Esme and Chris absolutely are and also have adhd
I think this too. I wondered if Izzy might too but definitely Esme - she constantly has new hyperfixations. Thing is if Lazy and creepy homeschooled her children properly she could really help their creative sides grow. But instead she leaves them to stick pieces of paper forget her and crotchet ‘without instructions’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The reason you don’t share home schooling Sarah Ingham is because they aren’t being schooled, you know if you shared what they are learning , which is very little, you would be criticised with damned good reason, you are a liar and a fraud and most tattlers are criticising you not your poor kids who deserve a damned sight better than you and creepy are providing. You should hang your head in shame and bite your nasty tongue you’re the worst troll of all. Slowly but surely the IFam will realise see the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this Creepy or someone from Mingham Minging Manor ?
As if anyone man woman or beast would be scared of Christine ,underage kids yes but nobody else
How many confrontations do you think he's had? I'd love for him to slip up and let us know. No way has no one not said anything.

• Haha
As if anyone man woman or beast would be scared of Christine ,underage kids yes but nobody else
Somebody did confront him, wearing Crocs, and the best he could muster (after his wife sent him back out from his hiding place, crouching in the caravan) was a very high-pitched threat to ‘take it online’!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Slightly off topic, and I hope you don't think I'm being rude, or offering advice where it's not needed/wanted.

I have curly hair and also used to hate having it brushed, to the point where one parent would have to hold me down whilst the other brushed and I screamed.

Only now I'm an adult have I started to learn how to properly care for it.
If you're not already aware of it, Google the "curly girl method". It can be adjusted to use for kids too.

Again, apologies if I'm out of line.
Thank for suggestion, no offence taken, we have tried it but we were unable to find a conditioner that didnt cause a reaction. The one we use is by Cantu but contains something they dont recommend in the CGM. Is it parabens or sulphates, no sure which. X

Reactions: 8
I think I go to sleep before Jace and Mila have even started to "settle down".

I do love my children but I also love a bit of peace and quiet both when they go to bed and also by getting up earlier than them in the morning. The lack of alone time anyone gets in that house would drive me insane, I like a good mix of time as a family, time just me and my husband and time.
Exactly. And they can’t do ANYTHING separately either. The everybody or no one mentality would drive me nuts. Where’s the autonomy these kids should be developing? Making them stay together all the time with no friends outside of themselves is abusive and depressing! It also makes for a shite vlog.😂

Reactions: 26
He couldn’t knock the skin off a rice pudding

• Haha
I was taking a paracetamol when I read that. I almost needed an ambulance because I choked on it and had water coming out of my nose😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember a little while back there was some stuff on here about how Sarah and Chris had taken Covid grants out on their business. How do you find out if a business has done this? I know similar people and would love to know if they did the same.

Reactions: 13
Just googled Chris Ingham. I do it every so often. Imagine Creepy Christine trying to find work after their you tube channel goes bust! No chance! OMG, imagine sharing the same name as him too. There are a few of them out there. Those poor blokes probably have to always explain "I'm not the creepy Chris they refer to on google"

Reactions: 19
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember a little while back there was some stuff on here about how Sarah and Chris had taken Covid grants out on their business. How do you find out if a business has done this? I know similar people and would love to know if they did the same.
companies house.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.