The Ingham Family #243 Sarah Ingham on the beg for freebies? Google her husband Chris for the full story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Saddlesoap
1658850045495.png

TLDR
- Chris had a nose piercing. The piercer couldn't get too close due to the smell because he was holding the camera to film himself. Isabelle got a belly button piercing the same day because Sarah pressured her into doing so.
- Chris ignored the advice of the piercing shop and went into the water the day after getting his piercing, risking infection in the process, because he's a qualified pilot doctor electrician cleaner idiot and knows what he's doing.
- The Spanish resort the Inghams stayed at changed their reply to those who complained and no longer seem to think Chris being a child groomer is a hoax. Too little too late.
- The Inghams went away in the caravan for Mila's birthday and Sarah has spent half her time posting pictures of other people's children on her Instagram (probably without their parents' permission) to try and prove her kids have friends.
- Mila no longer needs to wear her brace as her hip has healed. She has been catching up with her peers, crawling and attempting to stand.
- Jace is too scared to sleep in his own bed cot.
- Isla has to use a swim noodle to help her swim. Just a few years ago she was having lessons (which could save her life one day) but they stopped a couple of years ago.
- The DPD van is undergoing a renovation for the 284685th time.
- Chris forgot to upload a vlog.
- Benidorm is Chris's favourite place, despite it being where the (fake) miscarriage happened.
- Katrina's sex reveal for her new baby is tomorrow (Wednesday).

Hi Steve 👋

Benefit Britain Abroad via @Scotblock
1658849686027.png

Shirley Ingham and Christine
1658850359195.png

1658849945903.png

Some information about Chris Inghams for newbies. Police statement is at the bottom of the BBC article.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youtuber-chris-ingham-bombarded-young-12993654
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45296022

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Christ alive she's on one today. I thought she was on her favourite kind of holiday but she's reposting DMs faster than she can read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Brilliant title,

Is Sarah starting to feel guilty or threatened? All these posts about her parenting skills :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
A 3yr old going to bed at 9pm, sometimes 10pm? Are they that deluded that they really believe that’s good parenting? It’s a good job these kids don’t go to school because they wouldn’t know how to get up in a morning. What are they going to do if they ever get jobs and have to go out in the real world? They wouldn’t last a week!

Reactions: 57
I have just realised, we are 26 days in to July and thier July playlist has 8 vlogs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Who’s rattled lazy’s cage? Social workers? LEA? Fingers crossed it’s both

• Heart
Reactions: 62
My 2 year old sometimes goes to bed at 8 sometimes 10 sometimes he wakes at 7/8 sometimes 10 depending if he's had a restless night .... my teenagers were up at 5/6 am when they were little and the only reason I can why the difference in all of them is that I co sleep and bf my 2yr old and never did with my other 2 teenagers when they were little .... the reason the inghams constant sleep in is because they are always sleeping together in hotels or the van evan at home in a "siblings sleepover" lol ... my 2 year old set to start nursery in March next year he will have a shock when I will start to wake him early but that's life

Reactions: 6
D7C41803-4C90-4F6D-95ED-0A40BC587B33.jpeg

I bought they were in bed until lunch time?

have you told the other parents that your husband is a nonce?

• Haha
Oh no ,did Christopher Malcolm Ingham have a busy day and forgot to upload the daily flog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Face it Lazy you're tit at parenting ,you treat one of your chuldrun with disdain,talk in that bleeping weird voice to your youngest two and share personal info about your oldest two,not giving them the privacy they deserve,seems you can't even be arsed to take them to the dentist

Oh no ,did Christopher Malcolm Ingham have a busy day and forgot to upload the daily flog 😂
Maybe he too has been making friends on the site ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lazy is so predictable isn't she? She must be addicted to the hate from Tattle as as she trolling on a daily basis. If it's not instagram, it's you tube or even her secret FB group. She falls for the bait every time! I still think it is hilarious how she continues to flaunt herself and her kids (even amongst all those filters) and believes she is a "real" influencer. Honestly, I've never seen someone so deluded, self absorbed and who has such a high opinion of herself as good ol' Lazy. It really is funny to watch her and her behaviours. Creepy Christine is just as deluded. Definitely a match made in heaven those two!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Congratulations @Saddlesoap
View attachment 1448065

TLDR
- Chris had a nose piercing. The piercer couldn't get too close due to the smell because he was holding the camera to film himself. Isabelle got a belly button piercing the same day because Sarah pressured her into doing so.
- Chris ignored the advice of the piercing shop and went into the water the day after getting his piercing, risking infection in the process, because he's a qualified pilot doctor electrician cleaner idiot and knows what he's doing.
- The Spanish resort the Inghams stayed at changed their reply to those who complained and no longer seem to think Chris being a child groomer is a hoax. Too little too late.
- The Inghams went away in the caravan for Mila's birthday and Sarah has spent half her time posting pictures of other people's children on her Instagram (probably without their parents' permission) to try and prove her kids have friends.
- Mila no longer needs to wear her brace as her hip has healed. She has been catching up with her peers, crawling and attempting to stand.
- Jace is too scared to sleep in his own bed cot.
- Isla has to use a swim noodle to help her swim. Just a few years ago she was having lessons (which could save her life one day) but they stopped a couple of years ago.
- The DPD van is undergoing a renovation for the 284685th time.
- Chris forgot to upload a vlog.
- Benidorm is Chris's favourite place, despite it being where the (fake) miscarriage happened.
- Katrina's sex reveal for her new baby is tomorrow (Wednesday).

Hi Steve 👋

Benefit Britain Abroad via @Scotblock
View attachment 1448045

Shirley Ingham and Christine
View attachment 1448078

View attachment 1448061

Some information about Chris Inghams for newbies. Police statement is at the bottom of the BBC article.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/youtuber-chris-ingham-bombarded-young-12993654
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45296022
Ahh thanks everyone.
Especially Chris and Sarah Ingham whose questionable life got me my second Tattle title. Wooohoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.