The Ingham Family #242 Urine complete denial lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lazy 👍👋👋👋👋
Are your chuldrun really making friends or are they just in the same place as some other random children. Either way, doesn't it show you they are crying out for some normality, friends, a routine and a home life.

Of course all these random children live near to you and will have 'playdates'. Does mummy really organise things for 10, 13 and 16 year olds? I thought you had lots of BBQs planned with your neighbours too, how's that going to work when you don't have a weekend free until Christmas?
It will last until as long as it takes for the new friends to Google them I'd expect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just in case we have any new lurkers who might have heard about the 'famous YouTubers' at the campsite. That's Chris Ingham and Sarah Ingham of The Ingham family.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 12.49.51.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They always live down the bloody road from them, and why is every holiday the best holiday ever. Went to Dubai, best holiday ever, went to Mexico, best holiday ever and went to spain, best holiday ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Imagine being on holiday and posting on instagram each and every day ,what a total weirdo you are Lazy and that groomer you live with

Reactions: 28
We are a family that used to go camping often. My children always made 'friends' with the other children there but guess what? We never saw them again after the holiday because that's what happens. These people aren't actual friends and do not substitute proper lifelong friendships 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Suck a stupid post.. We never said your kids COULDN'T make friends, they’re just never given the OPPeRTUNITY to! Locked up in Roseabelle Mansion

Edited to add.. if they are really out from dawn until dusk with their new camping friends it will end quickly when they dont have any kids to vlog

Reactions: 22
I see Creepy is keeping a low profile while Lazy is filming and photographing other people's children.

Of course she's found a few ifools who agree with her, so of course she'll feel she's right. Not every child will have/need a strict routine but with the Minghams it's part of a bigger picture of lack of education, hobbies, interests, friends, independence and of course the isolation and always being on the run from something.

Reactions: 24
I see Creepy is keeping a low profile while Lazy is filming and photographing other people's children.

Of course she's found a few ifools who agree with her, so of course she'll feel she's right. Not every child will have/need a strict routine but with the Minghams it's part of a bigger picture of lack of education, hobbies, interests, friends, independence and of course the isolation and always being on the run from something.
I wouldn't want my kids near her husband ,he's a danger to young girls

Any one recognise the camp site (i'm not talking about Creepy 😂) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being on the road living your best life, after reading tattle with your brew, you haul the children out of bed to show they do have social skill. It doesn’t show us anything bar her children looking awkward and not knowing why their mother is on a rant.

Reactions: 28
Could she make it more obvious her kids have no real friends? All she is doing by going over the top posting because they spoke to a few kids is proving they never usually do that! Its normal lazy for kids to make holiday friends, but what they really need is close long term friendships that will last into adulthood

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But your not free till after Xmas so when is this "free time" Someone is defo chasing them down about the kids Fake photos won't work Kids will chat in a playground etc they are not friends
Well it won’t matter about that when the parent finds out Sarah Ingham is married to chris ingham

Reactions: 18
#243 Delonge and short of it is Creepy is a groomer and Lazy an enabler
To help people pick up these threads when Sarah Ingham #SarahIngham owner of Baby and Me begs for freebies, could we change it to:

#243 Delonge and short of it is Chris Ingham is a groomer and Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is his enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My daughter got that job she had an interview for yesterday, 16 years old with a part time job, learning new skills, earning her own money and starting her alevels in September. All the things Issy should be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Well somebody has had a smack of authorities 🤣 lazy ypu complete moron kids playing for 5 seconds with other kids do not make them friends.
For one they prob had no choice to play and once them other parents find out who you are they would take there kids away ASAP they might have your child for tea because they feel sorry for them but I bet non will be going to yours for your slop ... wonder why 🤔

This is all I see when I think of them now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But your not free till after Xmas so when is this "free time" Someone is defo chasing them down about the kids Fake photos won't work Kids will chat in a playground etc they are not friends
Imagine being the parents of these kids… you meet another family at the campsite and chat for the afternoon. She asks for your permission to post pics on her Instagram and you agree. That evening you check out the account and see this absolute rampage using your kids as proof against neglect allegations 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So they clearly are setting all the kids up for Instagram jobs because a real job requires rising early to go to work imagine looking for a job that fits in around not getting up until after 10 am she is suggesting getting up early is bad how ridiculous is this ? Would she expect shops to only be open in the afternoon, doctors etc only working afternoons, because who wants to get up early 🙄

Reactions: 12
Most of us don’t/didn’t have to plaster photos of our kids all over Instagram having a quick chat with another child to pretend they had a “friend”. They‘re out and about most days with them, be that in each other’s gardens, on the street playing, having sleepovers, going shopping etc and forming life long relationships. Not a 10 minute chat in a campsite until their parents find out their dad‘s a n0nce.

Cloud cuckooland is calling, Sarah Louise Ingham, it’s time to go back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.