The Ingham Family #242 Urine complete denial lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Joris Bobson
1658343827510.png

TLDR
- The next holiday destination is Alicante and Benidorm. They started the trip at the Robin Hood Hotel and have now moved to Magic Natura. It is gifted.
- The Magic Robin Hood Hotel have been told the disgusting grooming messages Chris sent are a hoax.
- Chris got a bit green eyed monster when Isabelle flirted with some older men on holiday.
- Footage of Jace urinating himself was included in the vlog but Sarah denied this happened and told people not to make assumptions. Tattlers are not blind Sarah!
- Sarah has been on the beg for a black doll with Down Syndrome for Mila's birthday
- Sarah's true size has once again been revealed thanks to excellent vlogging from Chris. She is not the size 16 she claims to be.
- Sarah filmed a horse "getting a ew hoof" aka having his shoe changed.
- Much excitement at the cabin having a hot tub, despite them having one at home.

Hi Steve 👋 When karma hits your son like a train, will that be a hoax too? Was your wife Jane bullying Leah and grooming ifam also a hoax? What about when Youtube comes to an end and he leaves Sarah to start a family with Isabelle or another young woman/barely legal teenager?🤮 The only hoax around here is the Youtube channel hitting 1 million subscribers when most of them will be bought subscribers!

Just a reminder of how the Inghams are super racist and homophobic!
1658343459664.png

1658342131587.png
1658342640788.png

A great example of what not to say when someone approaches you saying you have gifted a holiday to a ponce!
1658343901499.png

1658343964903.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
There is no way Isabelle was told she didn’t need braces. She was probably told she didn’t qualify for NHS treatment. But if that was my child and I had the money, I would pay. I would rather pay for orthodontist treatment than go on holiday. Or buy a chavavan. Or a million trips to B and M.

Reactions: 54
I said this on the last thread but I'm going to say it here again.

The welcome pack on the bed in today's shitshow was addressed to Lazy.

They're managing to get these gifted trips without the companies realising who they're dealing with because they're using Lazy's name to secure them. If you put her name into google, all you get is her instagram, famous birthdays and tat and me. Nothing like what you get when you google Creepy.

If the media picked up on water bottle gate or any of the other tit they've done and made it just as much about Lazy as the creepster's activities, they wouldn't have that option. No more gifted holidays.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
There is no way Isabelle was told she didn’t need braces. She was probably told she didn’t qualify for NHS treatment. But if that was my child and I had the money, I would pay. I would rather pay for orthodontist treatment than go on holiday. Or buy a chavavan. Or a million trips to B and M.
My daughter got her braces at 12 and tbh her teeth were noway as bad as Issy’s. She didn’t even need any removing thankfully. Lazy can’t keep making excuses on why her children can’t have braces or why they don’t go dentist. The amount of cavity’s they all probably need as well due their god awful diet.

Reactions: 24
Maybe lazy doesn't want to take her kids to the dentist because she's scared they'll tell her all the things us tattlers have been telling her for ages...aka stop feeding so much crap to you're kids!! Us tattlers can't ever be right can we?
Also one of my nieces got braces fitted at the start of this year, she's 13, and her teeth definitely weren't as bad as Isabelle's were. Wonder if its also a case of lazy and creepy not wanting to pay for them since you'd have to pay if you don't qualify for them through the NHS (and your teeth have to be pretty wonky to qualify). Wouldn't surprise me if they start trying to wangle an Invisalign sponsorship :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
Jason is getting more annoying as the vlogs go on, the constant screeching while lazy was showing the cabin was ridiculous, and there’s a reason for this.
Since the moment that boy was born he’s been taught to act up on camera, they’ve created a monster and sadly Mila will be the same, it’s going to be a nightmare trying to cope with them both once Mila gets to Jason’s age, and I’m so going to enjoy watching them try to deal with it.
That’s if, with a bit of luck, they’ve not fucked off away from social media by that time

Reactions: 42
If services actually got involved they would rip those 2 idiots apart for their lack of care to them kids!
Basic needs SARAH INGHAM …. Get them hair cuts, visit the dentist, get their feet measured, get them in school, stop being bone idle and put your SON in a bed and out of a cot as well!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
With Jace’s “go away” tonight I wonder if that was directed at the camera? He obviously has no concept of being filmed for an audience, but it makes me wonder how differently they act when the camera’s is on versus when it’s not, and how that would just be confusing for him.

Reactions: 29
My friend was at the Magic Natura resort 2 weeks ago. Her photos make it look so different to the photos that the Minghams posted. Mind you they are mixing with other guests which may make a huge difference 🤣

Reactions: 28
My friend was at the Magic Natura resort 2 weeks ago. Her photos make it look so different to the photos that the Minghams posted. Mind you they are mixing with other guests which may make a huge difference 🤣
Those sorts of resorts have entertainment and all sorts in the evenings for families and the kids clubs sometimes do their own things too yet we never see the Inghams partaking in any of it. The night time entertainment on my family holidays may of been cringe looking back but they was always a lot of fun even when my Dad was doing the karaoke tone death and I’d be dying of embarrassment lol . It seems all these clowns do is have dinner then go sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't know how the hotel/s can be happy with them hiding away and hardly showing any of what the hotel has to offer. They showed about 3 seconds of the foam party (which they didn't even join in with) and now they're hiding out at the quiet pool exactly like they did in Mexico.
Looking on trip advisor, they would have had things like mini golf and lazer tag included with their ultra all inclusive as well as the usual things like darts/table tennis tournaments. There's also been no mention of any nighttime entertainment apart from the medieval show.

Reactions: 36
Their other channels are still getting views which seems odd, like they have them on loops or people are just curious and watch anything.

Either way, they are earning small amounts from these 4 channels.

Isabelle last posted 6mths ago.

sb1.png

sb2.png

Sarah last posted 3 years ago.

ss1.png

ss2.png

Chris last posted 2 years ago.

CI1.png

CI2.png

Ifam extras last posted 3 years ago.

if1.png

if2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't know how the hotel/s can be happy with them hiding away and hardly showing any of what the hotel has to offer. They showed about 3 seconds of the foam party (which they didn't even join in with) and now they're hiding out at the quiet pool exactly like they did in Mexico.
Looking on trip advisor, they would have had things like mini golf and lazer tag included with their ultra all inclusive as well as the usual things like darts/table tennis tournaments. There's also been no mention of any nighttime entertainment apart from the medieval show.
My friends children have all won certificates too from the daytime programme, then big tables at night with other families. It’s just so odd how they behave yet get away with it or was that why Dubai got pulled?

Reactions: 19
My friends children have all won certificates too from the daytime programme, then big tables at night with other families. It’s just so odd how they behave yet get away with it or was that why Dubai got pulled?
For whatever reason Dubai was pulled, it was 100% their own doing because Tattle didn't find out they were there this time until they were back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20220720-204834_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220720-204913_Instagram.jpg

I'm behind and just saw this.
It's not often that I feel physically ill when posting, but this is one such occasion.
I cannot believe she posted this: 'Of all races and disabilities like this stunning African down syndrome baby'.
You ignorant duck! Why don't you educate yourself before you jump on a bandwagon to prove that you are so inclusive?
Did you pick the most 'inclusive' doll just to prove the point that you both are not racist?
(Referring to racial slurs or liking racial slurs like you both had and the fine moment Chris posted his feelings about the Yusuf doll).

Do you have any idea what prenatal and post natal care consists of in most African countries? Do you have any idea what happens when it becomes apparent that a child has down syndrome, in areas of extreme poverty, lack of education and traditional beliefs and that the consensus is that the child is born evil?

I never say this, but by God should everyone that use an innocent child for their own selfish reasons be held accountable; especially those who have no voice.
You are no better than vloggers creating content out of the poorest of the poor in Africa.
'This stunning African down syndrome baby'.
I have no words.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.