The Ingham Family #241 Suck It Up, Sausage Fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got his nose pierced because nobody is paying attention to him anymore. Even on a vlog that's got his mug front and centre, only a couple of the comments are even about him and his ridiculous piercing, and one of those is praying that his face is okay.
There are so many gullible Ifannies. The algorithm have been picking up a lot of religious folk, mostly in the states for many months now. No idea how YouTube algorithm works.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Please someone explain to me what these stupid people are watching that I am not seeing…Creepy is explaining why they can’t (sob sob) put a slog up because they (sob sob) didn’t get home from yet another holiday holiday till late and the 1st fuckwit idiot says ‘Take it easy…. You deserve a break’ please get my cauldron I need to boil my piss to throw at these grown ass idiots!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Title thread ,Chris Ingham want to get fit with cosy beau but she said he'll no

Reactions: 10
So weird that they bothered to put up a one minute video today explaining why there wasn’t a vlog, an Instagram post like they usually do would have sufficed. I think the creepy man child could barely contain himself and just wanted an excuse to show off his new piercing in all its cinematic glory.
He couldn't resist letting everyone know they'd managed a whole holiday without anyone guessing where they were 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My word are this family scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. Lets be honest, if they didn't go holidaying every bloody week (yes holidaying because its not an educational trip/part of homeschooling/whatever lazy and creepy claim it to be) then what would they actually have to film? - apart from Lazy's outing with Nannar's pension to buy more tat for the kids.
They actually film the most mundane and boring things, and even when they're on holiday everything is so boring. They just do the same things over and over and over. How many times have we seen them lazing about in a pool, or a hotel room, or carting about in the van to different supermarkets and service stations? How many times have we seen them go to Primark, River Island, New Look, Asda, Matalan etc to buy a load of cheap tat that gets thrown into the garage? Its just relentless nothingness at this point, I don't know why they even bother picking up the camera

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1419872

TLDR
- The Inghams have invented a fake company called Fit LTD and are selling water bottles on Amazon via another fake company called Cosy Beau Co. They were caught because Chris used their company number for the Youtube channel side of the business. The water bottles (bought dirt cheap off Alibaba of course) appeared in vlogs recently and Sarah told us how much she loved sucking on the spout whilst crying over the inspirational quotes. It was hella weird. An affiliate link was put in the vlog description so they've been breaking the rules as usual. Sarah has been posting the affiliate link in the Everything Ingham facebook group.
- The Inghams are off on holiday again. They're back home in real life and we'll find out where they went tomorrow.
- Chris has had a 'snoz' piercing for his 38th birthday so he's more attractive to teenagers. It does nothing to improve his look and there is a ring of dried blood around the stud. Meanwhile Chris the weirdo still looks like he's been punched a few times.
- Chris had to write a post on his Instagram reminding everyone it was his birthday. Meanwhile Sarah was silent and didn't wish him happy birthday on Instagram Stories like she does with the kids.
- Mila is out of her brace during the day now and is beginning to crawl. It's wonderful to see her making progress and catching up with her peers. See Sarah, we do care about your kids.
- Chris realised Mexican food in Mexico isn't like Mexican food in England.
- Sarah is back to creating slop meals and stealing Nannar's pension. Her brain almost exploded when she read a fact about the depth of the Pacific Ocean in a children's book.

Hi Steve 👋 Is Creepstopher ok? He seems to be having a midlife crisis. Tell the bleep to grow up and act his age, not his shoe size.

View attachment 1419844View attachment 1419873
View attachment 1419881
I’m amazed no one has cat fished him yet. If I had that many haters and I was a banging 10/10 celeb like Chris I’d be a very lot careful

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m amazed no one has cat fished him yet. If I had that many haters and I was a banging 10/10 celeb like Chris I’d be a very lot careful
I think someone was on Twitter and getting somewhere with it but the usual backbiting and bitching went on and the person was exposed

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So weird that they bothered to put up a one minute video today explaining why there wasn’t a vlog, an Instagram post like they usually do would have sufficed. I think the creepy man child could barely contain himself and just wanted an excuse to show off his new piercing in all its cinematic glory.
They seem extra smug at the moment like they think they’ve got one over on us

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If he’s had that done on holiday by some dodgy bleep I hope it goes septic and his fat cock nose falls off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Please someone explain to me what these stupid people are watching that I am not seeing…Creepy is explaining why they can’t (sob sob) put a slog up because they (sob sob) didn’t get home from yet another holiday holiday till late and the 1st fuckwit idiot says ‘Take it easy…. You deserve a break’ please get my cauldron I need to boil my piss to throw at these grown ass idiots!!!!
“1.3 million YouTube strong” yet 50 comments on the vlog 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So Issy has a bathroom of her own on her floor beside her bedroom but gets out of the shower and goes down the stairs to creepy and lazys bedroom in her towel to talk to lazy about belly buttons. Am I the only one that find that weird? Why not get dressed then go down to talk about it because im presuming she was still in her towel which is why lazy kept the camera off her.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Why’s he going on as if he got surgery, got my nosed pierced at 16 and it was piss. Wow he’s such a brave man !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why’s he going on as if he got surgery, got my nosed pierced at 16 and it was piss. Wow he’s such a brave man !!
I think, like someone else said, he has had it done for a certain male or female. The excitement in his face tonight gives it away.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Shocking right? If they have any more of a break they will morph into one of his garden weeds. No care or effort needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can't believe he's got his nose pierced 🤣🤣🤣
What an absolute knobhead.
I'm trying to think of any other men i know with one and I genuinely can't think of any. There is probably a reason, it looks crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When will I learn not to eat whilst reading the Ingham threads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Chris Ingham + nose piercing + dinner = 🤢
It's a bit like when Diana died and we all remember where we were and what we were doing when we found out the news. I had just treated myself to a Boots meal deal (chicken fajita wrap, flapjack and Coke Zero) when I first saw, and it was paid for with points so it was supposed to be extra tasty as it was 'free' but the sight of his cock-nose with what looks like a massive whitehead, meant the flapjack ended up in the bin.

I have always had an element of pity for Sarah because that is her life partner, she has to be with him every day. After the water bottle debacle, I think it is beautiful karma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.