The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When blunder woman said “ we’re going on holiday “ and then continued to point out that they only got back from Dubai a week ago .

1. HOW DO THESE TALENTLESS DIPSHITS STILL HAVE CASH TO GO ON ALL THESE HOLIDAYS whilst continuing to spend money like it’s water and pay for caravans , delivery vans , cars , a plastic filled soulless home etc ???????
2. How is it that ifam ( some of whom probably don’t get many if any holidays ) relate to / not get annoyed at them ????
3. Anyone know where they are off to now ? Is it a sweat filled tin can trip again or another bore fest pool /tat shops kinda holiday ???

4. Should we care ?

Ps. LAZY BLIMP cackling at the end at whatever the eff she said ! Her humour is on a par with her intellect , fkn juvenile twat !

Reactions: 33

sorry but this pissed me off. Jace was trying to show Mila how to get her self up to crawl. So Esme grabs his leg and drag him away from here and then lift Mila up to a sitting Position.

Reactions: 21
I know they have kids but what a pig sty that is

Reactions: 16
I think the Dubai holiday was a freebie that went tits up

I’ve noticed the Naseys and Rebecca lamb have put PR trip on each of their Dubai posts but the Inghams haven’t

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think the Dubai holiday was a freebie that went tits up

I’ve noticed the Naseys and Rebecca lamb have put PR trip on each of their Dubai posts but the Inghams haven’t
oh that’s interesting, see how much I miss by avoiding their holiday vlogs and RL stuff, do you have a summary at all ? Of what went wrong please ? Save me 100s of pages of Reading the last couple of threads x

Another holiday, and doesn't look like they've unpacked from Dubai!
There ar very few people in this world that I hate and even less people I don’t know in real life but I swear I hate him and I hate her even more !
These 2 faces bring out the worst in me !

Faces only a mother could love !

Attachments

Reactions: 29
The stupid woman has bought 6 swimming costumes for Mila for their holiday! What a total waste of money. She’s got a serious shopping addiction!
Meanwhile, I don’t think we have seen any of the 20-something onesies that she bought for Mila before the Dubai trip. I would hope they have donated the ridiculous number of outfits that she bought for Mila before she was born and never wore. Lazy bought so much there was no way that baby could wear it all before it was outgrown.

Reactions: 26
I assume the commenter met them in the UK airport before flying to Orlando herself, I'd be shocked if the minghams dared try enter the US
Or another fake account? Just to prove tattlers wrong because they are invincible and can go wherever they please. Nothing shocks me with this low life family.

Reactions: 35
I don’t see why she needs to buy new summer clothes, you’ve just been on holiday, most ppl would wash and iron them and repack

Reactions: 44
We've always bought new clothes for our holidays but we go on holiday once a year if we're lucky not every other week!

Reactions: 31
I don’t see why she needs to buy new summer clothes, you’ve just been on holiday, most ppl would wash and iron them and repack
She buys cheap and just chucks it. Lazy seacroft of mingham manor doesn’t do things like washing clothes!!!

I reckon they are away again. They are hearting comments on YouTube from like 2-4 hours ago.

26k views

Reactions: 19
We've always bought new clothes for our holidays but we go on holiday once a year if we're lucky not every other week!
Same we get just a couple of new bits, but then we only holiday probably every other year sometimes we skip 2 years…..I don’t feel the need to keep running away from my home like they do.

Reactions: 24
I assume the commenter met them in the UK airport before flying to Orlando herself, I'd be shocked if the minghams dared try enter the US
Thats how i read it as well. Cant see them being thier.

Reactions: 15
They claim to work hard,they don't,she shops can barely cook anything correctly ,he does a tiny bit of tidying up,messes up perfectly fine caravans/delivery vans ,botches up everything he touches,can do one skate trick and it's shit
How anyone finds this dirty lot inspiring ,they are the stereotypical chav loud mouthed grubby feral family most people would avoid,I feel so sorry for anyone who lives near them.
The older children are now cloning into mini versions of the parents ,rude ,think they are better than everyone else,greasy and loud,what a way to live,always on the run all because of Creepy's behaviour towards young girls and the enabler wife just cackles about everything ,as long as she can buy more cheap shit and squeeze her children into cheap ugly outfits

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.