The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1653520921385.png

TLDR
- Isabelle's GCSEs have started. She was nervous to go in on her own on the first day. She accidentally left 20 minutes early today. Sarah the witch keeps pressuring her by telling her it doesn't matter if she fails as she can resit them in January.
- Chris and Sarah have been filming taking sacks of Tat and Me products to the car to try and convince us business is booming.
- Still feeding the children crap. Jace is still obsessed with sugar. Isla still share a bath with her 3 year old brother.
- Tattlers have already found the playgroup and dance schools the children attend, despite the Inghams (poorly) attempting to beef up security.
- Sarah has been seen miming to her children so they remember the script.
- The Inghams seem to be preparing to go on holiday with suitcases appearing in the background of vlogs and the ifam being bored to death with clothing hauls. Influencers are being gifted trips to Florida right now apparently, although Chris would risk arrest travelling there as that's where he attempted to get 16 year old Jess to go skinny dipping with him.
- Chris and Sarah have been secretly filming visitors to Rosabelle Manor to try and prove they have friends. What a sad little life they have.

Hi Steve 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I haven’t watched the vlog so correct me. But did Izzy leave the exam early because she had extra time and didn’t use it? I know when I did mine I couldn’t just get up and leave we had to wait til the exam was over, then those with extra time would be told to remain. No fault of izzys at all but I do believe if she’d been in a mock exam setting before being thrown into a real one she’d have been much more prepared bless her. It’s scary going into a real exam after 2/3 sets of mocks let alone having to go straight into them.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I haven’t watched the vlog so correct me. But did Izzy leave the exam early because she had extra time and didn’t use it? I know when I did mine I couldn’t just get up and leave we had to wait til the exam was over, then those with extra time would be told to remain. No fault of izzys at all but I do believe if she’d been in a mock exam setting before being thrown into a real one she’d have been much more prepared bless her. It’s scary going into a real exam after 2/3 sets of mocks let alone having to go straight into them.
She thought she see her name up on the screen telling her it’s time up and to go but it wasn’t til she left she realized it wasn’t her name, something like that ….. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She also said when you are a private candidate people are doing different exams and leaving at different times.

I still can’t get over Sarah’s attitude and telling the whole of YouTube, it’s no big deal if you don’t pass your exam the first time round and that she should just see it as a practice. Of course it’s not the end of the world, and there are always options for everyone but the time for practice was the last two years, not on exam day. Lots of people don’t want to keep resitting exams, they want to do well the first time round, they want to move on, not keep studying the same thing over and over again. The more Sarah keeps saying it, the more it sounds odd. Poor Isabelle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She thought she see her name up on the screen telling her it’s time up and to go but it wasn’t til she left she realized it wasn’t her name, something like that ….. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe she needs new glasses if she can’t read or see the board correctly.

Reactions: 33
That kid hasn't done a fraction of the work required to be able to sit for GCSEs in any subject and the process they're putting her through of making a show of her sitting exams for which she is tragically ill-equipped will damage her self esteem in ways she'll never be able to fully mend.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Loving the title!
Surprised Sarah hasn't yet contacted the dance school to get Esme's photo blurred..

Reactions: 15
That kid hasn't done a fraction of the work required to be able to sit for GCSEs in any subject and the process they're putting her through of making a show of her sitting exams for which she is tragically ill-equipped will damage her self esteem in ways she'll never be able to fully mend.
Perhaps that’s what they want, knock her confidence and keep her resitting exams so that they can plan their next trip away. It’s quite obvious that the next holiday is more important than her education, taking her for her exams is probably a bit of an inconvenience.

I haven’t heard them take any responsibility for their lifestyle over the last couple of years possibly impacting Isabelle’s education and exams, just the onus put on her if she doesn’t get the grade she wants she can resit. They really are unbelievable.

Reactions: 40
I wouldn't be happy if I'd been filmed like the so called friend and put on YouTube even if my childs face was blurred
They've been in that house for months and barely have any visitors despite have many relatives
I'm happy for their neighbours though if this vanful of dirty cheaply dressed feral family are heading away on yet another borefest holiday

Reactions: 30
She makes my blood boil ….. gses arnt practice you have a whole year of mock exams in schools to help you get ready but there nothing wrong with retaking them they seem to not have any faith in there child instead of picking up the camera when u get home how about go talk to your child who got the weight on her shoulders right now and the whole of the world is watching her go spend some time with your children makes my blood boil that they have kids I would love a child they would be my world not just a job that makes money over exposing them

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lazy is so obsessed with drilling the resits into Issy’s head she must feel so deflated. That poor girl gonna be sitting these exams every year for the rest of her life at this rate.

• Sad
Lazy does not want any of her children to pass exams and leave the cult to broaden their horizons,she is a proper cult and unfit mother and that drip of piss she lives with is as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Just got in and sat down with a coffee after taking my youngest Grandson to Nursery, and
I’m just randomly sat thinking, Jace is the only boy out of all his siblings (yes lazy, HE IS A BOY) and therefore Christine is his only male role model in the house. Let’s think about this a bit deeper for a moment shall we? … his biggest role model (his perverted father) is a groomer, his uncle seacroft is in prison for sexual offenses against minors, his paternal grandfather makes jokes at a family Christmas game pie-face, about men depositing semen on womens faces, to quote - “now we know how women feel.” His uncle Dave who he doesn’t see, looks like Madam Tussaud’s version of Shirley Carter/David Bowie, and grandad Dixon who seems to have steered well clear of the minghams for some time now (don’t blame him!)

THIS ladies and gentlemen is the list of males who are setting an example to Jace 🤢 hate to say it, but wouldn’t surprise me if with this group of ‘men’ to look up to, Jace spends a lot of his youth in young offenders units or on probation! (100% parents fault of course, poor little mite.)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sick
I'd like to hear Sarah expand on her you can resit in January 'comforting' mantra. What's going to be different in January?

For two years, they've banged on about how their kids are thriving being home educated. If she's going to do so badly that failing (Sarah's favourite word) is the correct word (rather than just not quite getting what you hoped for/being a bit disappointed) after two years of everything pointing to her doing wonderfully/better than she would have done at school, something has gone very wrong. Why would another six months studying in the passenger seat of a DPD van drastically change anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What makes me laugh is she banged on about how much home schooling they do and having tutor sessions, always studying absolutely smashing their work getting top marks blah blah blah but somehow she’s telling Izzy these GCSE exams are a practice because Izzy wasn’t prepared for them.

What world does that woman live in?

Truth - there is no home schooling going on is there SARAH? 🙄

Also the fact you had to creepily film visitors just proves it’s such a rare occurrence. I hope that visitor sees your video and reports you both because that was just WRONG!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
lmao! esmes face is now blurred....but they don't read here
Hope the visitor to the manor reports them for putting her and her child on youtube

That just confirms is it that dance school!! It wasnt super clear that it was her to start with 🙊
Yes now many people know what dance place she attends,guess that's what happens when you are famous 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.