The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted stuff!
Those aren’t only gifted. To be featured so heavily in the vlog they’d have been paid too I think. Something just gifted would be an insta story that deleted after 24 hours. Grid posts cost more so a YouTube video will be paying even more

they will be in this video and never seen again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The fiido bikes for the pedalo and his wife.

Anyone know how much a second hand e bike sells for? Asking for a future mortgage payment.
Or to put towards buying more ingredients for cheese slop. You know, something they’ll get more use out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Notice how fatty foghorn had a safety hat on - bet the stupid company insisted on it….. if only they had done their homework on this shifty pairs safety record.
Shocked at the pictures posted of the big kid with what looks like a hanky covering her bits….. sorry I am not usually a prude but I have had enough of the muvva hanging her tits out for everyone to view…. She even opened the bloody front door to her new bestie with the little kid hanging off her…… now we are subjected to the big kids - I dread to think how many times a day creepy is viewing it!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
No wonder they are giddy buying yet more flammable holiday clothes, sure that ad has helped pay for their upcoming holiday (which I also suspect is an ad)

Reactions: 21
Sad thing is where else would she wear it but around Chris? She doesn't go anywhere without the whole family. At almost 17 when I went shopping I was looking for things to wear when out with friends, things to wear to 6th form and things for going on a date/with a boyfriend.
You are absolutely right... I always went clothes shopping with something in mind that involved going out with friends - in fact I can't remember a single time I shopped for clothes thinking outfits would look good when I was out with my parents and siblings. I would never have worn a dress like that when with my parents... my dad would literally have taken a match to it!

Reactions: 25
She asked for faces to be blurred out? little Movers then will have removed the videos posted of jace and mila last Thursday on every platform they posted the themed session So no worry now it being discovered!
Sarah you ought to be ashamed of yourself! Remember the times you asked for friends on Facebook for Isabelle? Remember you had her film herself in B&M looking like she was high as a kite or just plain stupid! Remember the time you dragged her out of school and turned her into an empty shell?
Filming your children for monetary gain is wrong it’s sick you have no morals at all. It’s not just us your haters that think this it’s the world Sarah. You simply do not turn your children into a company end of!
so until you get that in your pea brain head we will continue to bring out the evil vindictive person you are. You can’t function without a day of scripting to wind up the haters? Continue honey it only makes us push harder!
Your days on YouTube are numbered you both know it. And it’s bleeping hilarious watching!
Just watched the tic tok the playgroup made as not yet taken down see Mila has no brace on and we go to a group like that it's for under 1s or 18months bet jace was a pain running around I'm sure the teacher let them as a 1 off but bet lazy will drag him along again 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Just watched the tic tok the playgroup made as not yet taken down see Mila has no brace on and we go to a group like that it's for under 1s or 18months bet jace was a pain running around I'm sure the teacher let them as a 1 off but bet lazy will drag him along again 🤦‍♀️
You can tell which one is Mila as she's the one dressed like a floral clown

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Haven't even finished hate-watching yet. When I get an idea, I have to make it asap. 😁
sarah.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
The bike looks too small for Sarah £600 for an electric bike is very cheap for and e bike.
Fiido must the be the Shein of the bike world

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.