The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just all very cult vibes to me 🙈
I remember when the Boomtown Rats were on Top of the Pops.My dad would always call Bob (Sir bob) the "great unwashed.".....he`d admitted to bathing once in a blue moon iirc)...Anyhow ,this is what this family remind me of.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All they do is sit around and eat or go shopping for more cheap crap,those poor kids need freedom from the cuntish so called adults they live with ,they are so dirty 🤢

Reactions: 38
Is there no common sense in that family, (we know the answer) a lit chimanea next to plastic screening, one spark Creepy, that's all it takes !

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sarah saying it’s not a massive deal if you don’t get the grades you want, like can you shut up??? For some children not getting the grades they want mean they cannot pursue further education in the topics they want etc. She hasn’t got a clue and clearly doesn’t care.

Also not everyone can afford to pay to retake exams and some schools don’t even offer English or Math resits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Is there no common sense in that family, (we know the answer) a lit chimanea next to plastic screening, one spark Creepy, that's all it takes !
yes this looks really really safe....
1652805376984.png

and what a treet we got to day with the footage of the views of the pylons they surround themselves with.

why did they even need Isabelle for that talk, she barely got to say maybe 10 words, rest was Lazy ranting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
It’s all well and good The Gob of Bellend Manor telling everyone that it doesn’t matter about what grades they get “because they can just retake” but it doesn’t work like that in the real world. I’ve seen friends of my kids absolutely broken hearted when they didn’t get their grade, especially when it came to their A levels, because their whole future plans depended on it. My sister was lackadaisical when it came to my nieces’ education hence why they were still retaking their maths GCSEs when they were 24&25 so they could move on to do what they really wanted to do. It’s such a crappy attitude to have.

Izzy should have been in school the last couple of years, not learning from BBC Bitesize. I loathe people who don‘t value education. I know not everyone is academically minded however everyone can learn something.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Good idea taking child sex pest Creepy to a children's party.
It's so warm and sunny that Lazy gets burnt but Creepy is in a hoody and winter hat.
I think this party and them getting together with the neighbours over the summer is all imaginary, they'll be away most of the summer and we know at least one set of neighbours don't like them.
More shopping for tat for Lazy but she pretends it's Creepy who wants to go to B&M.

What do they want privacy on the balcony from? All the stalkers driving past on the motorway!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg Sarah really annoyed me saying that anything below a 4 is a fail. NO IT ISN’T. 1-9 is a pass. All that spiel she came out with is a load of crap. It was all it doesn’t matter to us!! It’s about Isabelle not them. How degrading was that speech. Urgh 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It's so warm and sunny that Lazy gets burnt but Creepy is in a hoody and winter hat.
I think this party and them getting together with the neighbours over the summer is all imaginary, they'll be away most of the summer and we know at least one set of neighbours don't like them.
More shopping for tat for Lazy but she pretends it's Creepy who wants to go to B&M.

What do they want privacy on the balcony from? All the stalkers driving past on the motorway!
There was no party, nobody in the area likes them ,they spoil such a nice place ,they live on fantasy feral island

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yes this looks really really safe....View attachment 1273782
and what a treet we got to day with the footage of the views of the pylons they surround themselves with.

why did they even need Isabelle for that talk, she barely got to say maybe 10 words, rest was Lazy ranting.

That fence 😂

Has he moved the trampoline again so his kids get a better view of the neighbours? Is he really that much of an anti-social moron?

Reactions: 40

I actually wonder what they are doing on that part of the balcony because Creepy said they did not really need more, and where the sofa is have no screen in front of it, probably realised they would only see the sky and it would get booring in the long run.
So they will take a trip without a caravan or the van soon then since they needed new suitcases. To much work to find the old ones in the garage of doom.

Reactions: 15
Fudge Kelly randomly shows up where they are again.
d7817320b3bc5719e602c2fbfa0eb889.jpg

Fudge Kelly

What the f... is a tortoys? Genuinely asking if this is a legitimate pronunciation of tortoise?
Guess the great exam mystery will be cleared up in the next few days. Will be really interesting to see how they fake this one.
Lazy, you could barely look at the camera, silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some people do have a timeline of how they want their life to go but Isabelle certainly won't. She's been isolated from the real world for too long and has no idea what the real world is like and would struggle to join it.
It would suit Lazy for Isabelle to fail her imaginary GCSEs so she can say she is retaking them and treat her like a child 'doing her school work' for as long as possible.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.