The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask if they get refused permission for the outdoor staircase is it the Inghams responsibility to remove them.

Reactions: 10
Afternoon all! Sarah attended baby group today. She spent time working the room, going from group. I suspect she was having different conversations with each group to see what gets reported back here. Or maybe I am over thinking it. Either way I need to be careful not to out myself.

But what I can share is - Sarah arrived 20 minutes late because she was stuck behind a hearse. She didn’t know the etiquette about over taking funeral cars. She has also seen The Lion King show 10 times. Mila’s brace is absolutely filthy. She was telling another mum about another playgroup she attends on a different day so perhaps she does go to others. She didn’t mention the group having a waiting list though 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Such a dick. How does she expect to maneuver the caravan etc with a bleeping fountain in the middle. No doubt she’d stick a sofa next to it so they can you know like all watch it cos it’s like so cute.
The fountain will be the home based outdoor shower they so love on their road crawls. God help the neighbours not only with the screeching but Lazy’s udders and Creepy’s small ‘wriggly bits’ flashing for all to see. It will be no meet and g

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Afternoon all! Sarah attended baby group today. She spent time working the room, going from group. I suspect she was having different conversations with each group to see what gets reported back here. Or maybe I am over thinking it. Either way I need to be careful not to out myself.

But what I can share is - Sarah arrived 20 minutes late because she was stuck behind a hearse. She didn’t know the etiquette about over taking funeral cars. She has also seen The Lion King show 10 times. Mila’s brace is absolutely filthy. She was telling another mum about another playgroup she attends on a different day so perhaps she does go to others. She didn’t mention the group having a waiting list though 🤔
Yes you don’t want to end up as the next Rebecca Vardy in court if she goes all Colleen Rooney on you! Thanks for the info 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Does Lazy look filthy in real life? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

What time does baby group start? She was probably late because she didn't get up early enough.

Reactions: 26
In my professional opinion and too long standing career I would confirm any contriving of planning regulations would lie with them not the builder. I’m creased waiting for the next rant when they have to rent an office and haul the tat back

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The idea of her setting a trap to catch you is so funny😂😂 I wonder if she’s got suspicions about a few innocent attenders, bless them.

Does she ever explicitly talk about the channel / their history? Like is it generally known but nobody mentions it? Have you spoken to the other parents about it? I have so many questions haha

Reactions: 27
Creepy will probably try and remove the stairs himself. They will probably never film that side of the house again 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Y.w.p ( wildlife park) are asking for social media collabs - wonder if they will be applying?
God i hope they dont, we have passes for the year and i dont want them tainting it.

Saying that the vlog they did made the place look awful.

Reactions: 10
This idiot is homeschooling 🤬
Not staged at all 😩

Oh and how have these cunts not had covid (that we know of)? I’ve got it again, second time so far this year. Great present for tomorrow’s birthday where I will be going backwards in age 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The thing is, what Chris did was ILLEGAL. No matter how many of these deluded fans try and play it off as legal because she was 16, it, as plain as day, was not.

He was first of all in a position of power, not only with him being over 15 years older, but using his 'celebrity' status. Also the victim having autism made her even more vulnerable than your typical teenager, Chris used that to his advantage in manipulating her.

Secondly no one under the age of 18 can send or receive explicit images as its considered CP. Not only that but he pursued a 16 year old in Florida where the minimum age of consent is 18.

There is no blurred lines, he has broken the law multiple times.

In a lot of messages Chris has targeted young girls who had mental health issues and would use that as a way to get them to open up and trust him, he would tell them to keep the conversation a secret to not only protect himself but lean into the idea that they where in a special position and had a bond with him. He would then promise them grandeur plans to get them happy, rich and famous. After he had planted these seeds his messages would turn into over the top and creepy compliments about their bodies and then turned into asking them for sexual favours and images, telling them all about his fantasies. His last stage was trying to meet up with these girls and asking them to sneak out and delete messages. This is GROOMING.

There is the famous screenshot of Chris asking for a young girl to drop her towel, who knows what else he has asked and accumulated from these minors, he absolutely disgusts me to the core.

I'm talking to you Sarah and your deluded followers - there is no defence for what he did and likely still does, you should be utterly ashamed to still be supporting and defending a literal groomer.
You couldn't have written this any better 👏👏👏. You've outlined so well the way that the man abuses his position and grooms vulnerable fans.

By the time he was messaging Bella, he was so confident and cocky in his approach. He had only met her for a quick photograph but hours later had the nerve to ask her if any men had ever propositioned her to join them in their hotel room (Bella cleaned the rooms of an Alton Towers Hotel at the time), suggest that she come and work for him as his PA/camera girl, made wildly inappropriate comments about her body and suggested "hooking up" the following weekend. He was so confident in June 2018 that none of the girls that he messaged would ever come forward and tell Sarah or the press. Little did he know that just 4 weeks later, Jess would come forward and out him as the massive creep that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.