The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, what Chris did was ILLEGAL. No matter how many of these deluded fans try and play it off as legal because she was 16, it, as plain as day, was not.

He was first of all in a position of power, not only with him being over 15 years older, but using his 'celebrity' status. Also the victim having autism made her even more vulnerable than your typical teenager, Chris used that to his advantage in manipulating her.

Secondly no one under the age of 18 can send or receive explicit images as its considered CP. Not only that but he pursued a 16 year old in Florida where the minimum age of consent is 18.

There is no blurred lines, he has broken the law multiple times.

In a lot of messages Chris has targeted young girls who had mental health issues and would use that as a way to get them to open up and trust him, he would tell them to keep the conversation a secret to not only protect himself but lean into the idea that they where in a special position and had a bond with him. He would then promise them grandeur plans to get them happy, rich and famous. After he had planted these seeds his messages would turn into over the top and creepy compliments about their bodies and then turned into asking them for sexual favours and images, telling them all about his fantasies. His last stage was trying to meet up with these girls and asking them to sneak out and delete messages. This is GROOMING.

There is the famous screenshot of Chris asking for a young girl to drop her towel, who knows what else he has asked and accumulated from these minors, he absolutely disgusts me to the core.

I'm talking to you Sarah and your deluded followers - there is no defence for what he did and likely still does, you should be utterly ashamed to still be supporting and defending a literal groomer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Hi Chris
Karma will get you one day, you greasy great noncey twit! You’re vile and disgusting, what you did to those girls shines through on your face and makes you even bleeping uglier. Your poor poor children having you as their ‘male’ role model nothing more than an ugly, grooming dirty bleep! Bye babes x
He must think he looks great cos he literally can’t stop staring at himself in that view finder. He does it constantly 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I wasn’t aware of this family when all the messages happened etc, did the police actually ever investigate? Or did anyone at all look into it?

The thing is, what Chris did was ILLEGAL. No matter how many of these deluded fans try and play it off as legal because she was 16, it, as plain as day, was not.

He was first of all in a position of power, not only with him being over 15 years older, but using his 'celebrity' status. Also the victim having autism made her even more vulnerable than your typical teenager, Chris used that to his advantage in manipulating her.

Secondly no one under the age of 18 can send or receive explicit images as its considered CP. Not only that but he pursued a 16 year old in Florida where the minimum age of consent is 18.

There is no blurred lines, he has broken the law multiple times.

There is the famous screenshot of Chris asking for a young girl to drop her towel, who knows what else he has asked and accumulated from these minors, he absolutely disgusts me to the core.

I'm talking to you Sarah and your deluded followers - there is no defence for what he did and likely still does, you should be utterly ashamed to still be supporting and defending a literal groomer.
Well said. I don’t know how anyone defends him.

Reactions: 20
Did I hear right???) the big kid is actually going to get one of those kiddie backpack’s? And why do they all need yet another one when they have so bloody many and they actually sell them and probably have 100’s in the garage……or upstairs/downstairs office as we will now call it…… hope the LA are aware they are running a business from their premises.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lazy said she wanted a big drive for a purpose, what purpose? I thought drives were for parking vehicles/accessing the garage. I don't blame her for not wanting Creepy's scrapyard outside the 'manor' but what's she going to do on the drive? Put more sofas, rugs, plants and candles there?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lazy is getting lazier as time goes by ,most mothers are rushed off their feet every day
IMG_20220516_140703.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Didn't they say that they want to add a tacky roundabout with a fountain on it or something like that? 😂
Yes she said she wants a fountain ⛲ out the front which really isn't that large an area and railings all around the wall. Will never happen 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
When Nanaar can no longer look after herself I wonder if the locked gate of Rosabelle Manor will be unlocked to offer her a room in the palatial palace or will Trina offer her a home?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes she said she wants a fountain ⛲ out the front which really isn't that large an area and railings all around the wall. Will never happen 😂😂
Such a dick. How does she expect to maneuver the caravan etc with a bleeping fountain in the middle. No doubt she’d stick a sofa next to it so they can you know like all watch it cos it’s like so cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m a little confused - isn’t she always saying that Tat n’ Me has sold out???

This is the print. It is planets and food. Hmmm I thought these were custom designed by lazy.
Just so when she reads here I'll pop them on.

Nice unique design Sarah!

colin.png
.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Best of luck to tattlers that have kids sitting exams, hope all goes well. I hear gin helps (for the parent, not the exam sitter 🍹🍹🍹)

Sarah doesn't want Isabelle doing exams and living the life of a normal teenager as that means having friends who are also teenagers, and that mean Creepy has a target audience coming around to visit his house on a regular basis. Isabelle not being educated also means they have a free babysitter that can be dragged around the nation in a van to live their best life. These people are neglecting their kids to piss about in a delivery van, why is nobody intervening. It's shameful.
I can confirm for myself at least, than gin helps with a very lot of things, it’s not so great for the bank balance and can be detrimental in the morning following the night before. That said it’s only money and hair of the dog (not literally my hounds are groomed) usually helps. Cheers 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear ages ago she said that her designs weren’t hers but you could buy the rights to them...so basically she’s selling the same thing widely available everywhere else for a ridiculous price. She doesn’t own the designs or the “rights” to them either. Will never forget the “dinky dot” blankets. The same ones available in home bargains😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I hear right???) the big kid is actually going to get one of those kiddie backpack’s? And why do they all need yet another one when they have so bloody many and they actually sell them and probably have 100’s in the garage……or upstairs/downstairs office as we will now call it…… hope the LA are aware they are running a business from their premises.
Because they are likely to have been gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a dick. How does she expect to maneuver the caravan etc with a bleeping fountain in the middle. No doubt she’d stick a sofa next to it so they can you know like all watch it cos it’s like so cute.
It'll be just like an episode of 'Friends', all of them on a sofa outside by the fountain !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Alls she wants is to spend money in b&m
Apologies for the correction….

All she wants to do is spend money on worthless shite they do not need!

Just imagine if this was your life?!? Just shopping and sitting in that van to fill your days.

Errrr no, I’ll pass thanks Sarah….jealous?….You must be joking!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.