The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila plonked on the floor in the dressing room while she admires herself...

The Wig actually looked good, she looked like Dawn french in the Vicar of Dibley :ROFLMAO: (Esepcially with Chris filming so the filter wasn't on
I thought she looked like Sheridan Smith 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So did they actually buy the caravan? I guess not but who knows!
I reckon they did, they will 'surprise ' us all with it at a later date.

It's absolutely vile. I don't see why they couldn't give them a scrub with a sponge while she's having her daily time out of it. Most parents would take care to keep it as clean as they could in the first place.
They should cover it with a towel while she is eating, same as she should wear a bib, but I expect it's too much bother.

So it looks like they will be using the over garage rooms as storage and offices, from what lazy said?
I cannot believe they did not have internal stairs put in, that house is like the one from 'The money pit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Date night in the Ingham household. Enjoy Creepy. try not to puncture her.

1378224.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lazy at the Costa drive through saying all she had been drinking was “good stuff and water”. She must have conveniently forgot about the wine she had the other night then.

Reactions: 18
Why is the whole living room blurred?
Probably ceiling to floor with old stock from Tat and Me.

Sarah looks half decent with a bob. No wonder Chris was 'buzzing' thinking he didn't have to sleep with Beltoft's answer to Bigfoot that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone catch Isabelle say "if that was real id have to give you a fake reaction"

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.