The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the lack of a seat belt in the drive thru

She's wearing one but has it under her armpit.

Still illegal, so take heed Sarah you lazy moo.

and why is the ensuite loo not in its own enclosed space?

That will put me right off going.

Reactions: 28
He's a pure fucking bellend. Hides under his obese wife's 'Muu Moo's' and even held Jason up in front of himself shopping in ASDA so no one would clock the pervert in the veg isle.

Reactions: 26
Just had a look at Baby and Me, she's still got stuff up for sale at 50% off that hasn't sold. She must have a huge amount of stock left. Looking at the floor loungers she seems to have over 50 left for sale at over 50% off, I'd imagine that stock alone cost her over £600

Reactions: 31
It’s seriously time this home schooling was regulated. I have no doubt and admire the talented parents that can meet and fulfil all their children’s educational, social and spiritual needs. These folk must be remarkable and I’m deeply envious. My parents, myself and my children have spent a fortune on school fees. I realise we should have bought dpd vans, caravans and panoramic views of pylons and the distant howl of the motorway. I must be a very lot thick and must learn from the ingrams

Reactions: 34
How desperate are they getting with the tat and me…… that says skint to me without saying I’m skint!!!

Reactions: 33
What do planets have to do with doughnuts though? I'm confused.
I stopped myself commenting on that as I thought maybe I’m missing something obvious so I’m glad you have asked! And all I can think is wow!! She has literally seen doughnuts where everyone else has seen planets…

Reactions: 32
Sarah - "Not gonna lie, we're having a bit of a lazy day today"

Sarah, about 30 seconds later - "dance is on and it's been a bit chaotic so I can't be bothered to think of another meal for everyone so we're getting a takeaway"

One dance class, that Sarah didn't even get involved with, and chaos reigns??? Who the f*ck are these people!??

Reactions: 59
How the hell did Katrina get all that shit over the gate? she must have been stood on her car to launch herself over the 'Ingham Manor' Wall. Aye dickhead good luck with ya new shop....customers breaking their necks to buy shit from a garage roof.View attachment 1269814View attachment 1269814

Reactions: 26
Reactions: 23
I’m a little confused - isn’t she always saying that Tat n’ Me has sold out???

This is the print. It is planets and food. Hmmm I thought these were custom designed by lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.