The Ingham Family #225 How Much DeLonger Can They Drag This Out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For today's Memory Monday I wanted to bring up the time Chris almost creamed himself trying to find some young female fans (aged 14/15) so he could give them a hug. This happened on 20th December 2017, the day Sarah broke her arm. Sarah said she was in a lot of pain, would've been sobbing if the girls hadn't been there and thought she was going to be sick. Her bleep of a husband prioritised going for a hug with some teenagers over getting his wife to hospital for an x-ray and pain relief. Even after hugging the girls, Chris decided he wanted to sit down for a hot chocolate and to give Sarah some pain - what exactly would paracetamol do for a broken arm? He moaned about having to cut the day short, as if Sarah broke her arm on purpose. I want to punch him whenever I watch this clip
View attachment 1186371View attachment 1186373View attachment 1186376View attachment 1186380View attachment 1186383
View attachment 1186388View attachment 1186394

Chris Ingham is a sexual predator, pass it on.
I remember this. His excitement about those girls was disgusting, he could hardly talk properly he was so giddy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I skimmed the vlog and couldnt tell you 🤣
they dont tell you she turns away from the camera to tell izzy and all you get is izzys reaction. most of the vlog is chris dronning on about how his drone fell and nearly broke. then you get sarah going on about gifts. also they apparently bump into ifam (not travel to them lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
they dont tell you she turns away from the camera to tell izzy and all you get is izzys reaction. most of the vlog is chris dronning on about how his drone fell and nearly broke. then you get sarah going on about gifts. also they apparently bump into ifam (not travel to them lol).
I saw some of the drone bit 🤣 shame it didnt brake but love that he crashed the expensive drone

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got feeling its abseiling down the cliffs as I know there is a place that does that in the area and by Isobelles remark you could fly off ( meaning cliff maybe _

Reactions: 16
So another shitfest as per usual 🤣🤣🤣 thanks folks I really can't watch them it just gets me angry

Reactions: 17
It's her second or third one. As she.... ummm... expands, they cease to fit, so she pops to Pandora to get another, because heaven forbid people think she's no longer married to YouTube's most notorious predator.

She really is looking more and more like Mrs Twit.
that ring isn’t even expensive, they’re birthstone rings, my son bought me one in Pandora and it was £40.

Reactions: 13
Hayley's account of what happened at the Ibis hotel that day.
“We are going to play a game” 😡 If saying things like that doesn’t scream he’s a seasoned n0ncey little gnome then I don’t know what does. Hey Creeps, if you are reading this then you are a sick sick puppy and I hope you and your facilitating missus get what’s due one day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whats the big secret I really cannot be arsed to listen to them
They don’t say what it is, need a bit of clickbait to get ppl to watch
But did she actually say they’re almost ready for the day but the clock said 3:10 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
If they had a business on the side they would be telling us every detail about it. I don't believe them for a second

• Heart
Anyone else find Isla re-enacting the shower scene really inappropriate 😳 probably just me tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He really is a prat! Nearly losing another drone , have to say the footage was excellent 🤣🤣
Poor Isla! Having to be told about her birth on her or near her birthday every year! 😕😕😕
Chris in the field with the sheep! 😱😱😱

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think they've probably got some investments of some sort, or atleast if they were clever once they really started making big money then put some into stocks/shares/property etc but after their recent spendings I'm really starting to doubt it.
Yes. Of course he has. The magical ones, whereby you make a fairly moderate investment, and then sit back and relax as it pays all your bills, for seven of you, for all of your lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they had a business on the side they would be telling us every detail about it. I don't believe them for a second
There lives are boring and they already overshare every tiny drama or non - event. If one of them falls over we hear about it, if the dog gets a scratch we hear about it, if someone walks past their house (stalker alert) you can bet we're hearing all about it. 🙄 There's absolutely no way they would be able to keep quiet about a side business.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.