The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats because fatty frog arse is no mother

Reactions: 15
Offcourse Shittle send a present for their golden boyl
No mentioning of the company that sent Jace the teatrolley .
Offcourse they had to mentioned the ten thousandd Ifams that just hang around Cleptomania waiting for them, but no mention of the young man sending them gifts every week of the year, and could not wait to see Jace opening his gift.

Reactions: 25
Oh but wait until B&M and Dunelm get their summer furniture and garden accessories and toys in!

Reactions: 13
So the vegan place was full of tons of ifam and so was the pizza place around the corner!

Reactions: 33
That is flipping brilliant

Reactions: 10
So the vegan place was full of tons of ifam and so was the pizza place around the corner!
Off course they were Sarah hahahaha, so whilst you were troffing your faces what were the children eating in the back apart from your left over burger shared by esme and Isla ? Also seriously need to clamp down on jaces behaviour throwing his toys and demanding to open now! You may think it funny now but won’t when he’s a hormonal teen throwing things at you 🥱

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe how turned in Jace’s eye is, doesn’t seem like any improvement and if anything it seems worse?
Edited to add - I mean without his glasses on

Reactions: 37
I dont get why they sat in the car. The weather was alright sunday for sitting outside!

Reactions: 17
Lovely to see how Jace treated his presents, open, chuck, along with an open this, no please or thank you and they found it funny and endearing. I understand he's 3, but thinking back to when my child was that age, admittedly it's a while ago now, but she'd open a present look at it, open it, play with it, almost forget she had others. I think if she'd have thrown it at me demanded an open while tearing paper off the next, I'd have at the very least stopped and corrected her on her manners.

Ironic how it was the forgotten child who remembered her mother, seeking attention not that she really got it, but at least it was included.

Why buy ride on electric toys when they're going to drag him away most of the summer?

It was extremely odd how they filmed the end, didn't really need the explanation from lazy did we?

No way is Jace fully toilet trained. First thing most of us do is go first thing in the morning, you wouldn't put the stupid sleeping bag thing back on and there is no way he gets out goes to the bathroom and puts it back on. Why lie about such stupid things.

Reactions: 31
Not Jace fault..he’s forever told close your eyes open your hands for another numerous gift.
that lazy pair have never shown him how share or wait his turn.
there was just to many presents for a child it’s overwhelming.
don’t get me started on birthday cake in the bedroom.
Esme made a real effort to make Jace something and you could see how proud she was
such a pity that child doesn’t have art lessons.
Just shows what a show they put on Mother’s Day is important especially to show the children what a nice celebration it can be.
Mind you she’s not a mother in the real sense of the word

Reactions: 22
Sarah instagram ‘nothing better than women support women’
Remind us again how you supported Jess when she came to you with what your low life husband did?
Oh yeah, you didn’t.

Reactions: 63
Wow!jace opening his presents and then throwing them and demanding they are opened. the dumb fucks think it's funny. What bratty behaviour.
I came to say the same!
That is because he gets presents all day every day ... its not special, he doesn't care.
He is ungrateful due to what they made of him.

Sad shit

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.