The Ingham Family #220 finding content is becoming a slog, they’ve exploited the kids so now it the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the 2 videos a day, with the memory one facebook, is more to do with them having a way to say next week
"We're doing memory monday on facebook now"
It's a way to save face on the fact it's an absolute flop (like they were warned) and it goes against the yt partner policies. They could get demonisisted at any time.

The memory monday didn't even hit 5k in a hour. This is a BIG BIG reduction in views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
#221Star Gazing,terrible child raising ,Mother lazing ,skater boi dad with a face like a raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It has to be quite a memory Monday for creepy and lazy. They appeared to like each other back then but cannot tolerate the sight of one another now. Guess that’s what happens when trust is betrayed and your life becomes one ginormous farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Judging by the thumbnail it looks as though Isabelle's reaction to the 'surprise' holiday was tears, so she's always cried for bizarre reasons.
Wasn't there a holiday where there was a big deal made out of Lazy and a swimming costume that she was nervous about wearing? Not sure if it's part of this holiday.

Reactions: 16
It has to be quite a memory Monday for creepy and lazy. They appeared to like each other back then but cannot tolerate the sight of one another now. Guess that’s what happens when trust is betrayed and your life becomes one ginormous farce.
I read that as 'one ginormous face' which also works 🤣

• Haha
Judging by the thumbnail it looks as though Isabelle's reaction to the 'surprise' holiday was tears, so she's always cried for bizarre reasons.
Wasn't there a holiday where there was a big deal made out of Lazy and a swimming costume that she was nervous about wearing? Not sure if it's part of this holiday.
She cried at every surprise (and still does) because she was told to by her scummy parents. Esme bawling was what catapulted their first big Christmas vlog so they tried to recreate it for any and every other situation they possibly could

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
At the time of that old vlog, Isabelle was still seeing her dad. Nowadays she refers to Creepy as dad but I wonder if she called them both dad back then, must have been confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hmm so not only are they repeating videos but they will use the rest of the week to try and cash in on old videos also!!!
this was in their description.
So every week we will be uploading our favourite memories on here like this and then from Tuesday to Sunday we will then be uploading all the subsequent videos from this same time period to our Facebook Page. So if you want to see the rest of these holiday videos then be sure to follow

So their memory mondays will be travelvlogs only because if not what is the point of posting the continous week
Does anyone know the rules re Facebook and vlogs? (I know ppl post clips ,but i`ve never seen an entire video)?? Let`s hope they don`t benefit.If anyone was to come across from f/b after seeing an old vlog ,and then watched them now ,they`d wonder what went wrong...oh boy!

Reactions: 13
#221 Views are so bad Chris has become a fake fan, impersonating a sad little man called Dan.

• Haha
Also it wasn’t just isla , Esme was there too , left to entertain the ifam whilst BOTH creepy and lazy witch where busy filming Izzy and chatting to other ifam. I wonder if they will say Jane was with the kids ? If she was , she wasn’t doing a very good job of looking after them. Absolutely terrible parenting as always, so we see it’s nothing new. 😠
Imagine leaving a 6 and 8 year old alone to deal with crazy ifam. Seriously anything could’ve happened to them. I also have to question their management and Lego who must have had some idea those were on their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Thanks for adding further details.
I came across it randomly and couldn't remember who they were to go back and double check what actually happened.

If there was an issue in that van, could they all get out safely if one of the exits was blocked?
I'm particularly thinking of the two girls sleeping under their parent's bed, with the ladder covering their only means of escape.
You can go into your library and see what you have watched

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.