The Ingham Family #220 finding content is becoming a slog, they’ve exploited the kids so now it the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see the baby shower from when she was having Jace for memory Monday. The last minute cake was so beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They must tit toffee the amount of sugar they consume

#221 Crappy Van ,head "Dan" and pasta cooked in a bleeping frying pan
The same frying pan that Mila had her first bath out of 🤢 Everytime I see them cook in that pan it gives me the dry heave 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
To get everybody excited for their upcoming caravan adventure, memory Monday should be a compilation of summer 2019, which I think was their first road trip. The one where everybody was sunburnt and moaning that heatwaves are hot and caravan aircon is tit, and they made it into the news for leaving Jace on the beach. Bet they never thought their road trips would be all downhill from that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I reckon one upcoming trip will be Denmark with ferry crossing to Iceland as he appears to be following guides from them areas along with Norway

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattlers, if they do put up a memory Monday, don't watch it and report it for a duplicate.

I feel they won't as it went down badly, but there again I feel they might just to spite the "trolls." They also need to placate their favourite fan, "Dan"

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thiers a memory monday playlist 🤣 looks like its here to stay

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Theyre actually doing another one. There's a hidden one
Sticklers for punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Old moon face needs to stop pretending to be someone she's not ,the fake posh voice,the holier than thou attitude,say what you like about Trina but what you get is what you see with her ,in reality SeacroftSarah is the similar but without any friends whereas Trina is far more popular
And least she looks after her kids unlike Sarah

Reactions: 11
Hmm so not only are they repeating videos but they will use the rest of the week to try and cash in on old videos also!!!
this was in their description.
So every week we will be uploading our favourite memories on here like this and then from Tuesday to Sunday we will then be uploading all the subsequent videos from this same time period to our Facebook Page. So if you want to see the rest of these holiday videos then be sure to follow

So their memory mondays will be travelvlogs only because if not what is the point of posting the continous week

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She gets significantly bigger with every pregnancy. Despite only having the teeniest, tiniest babies the world ever did see 🙄
And least she looks after her kids unlike Sarah
Not sure that’s true did you see what shoes her kid went to school in and then she went mental on tiktok blaming the kid and claiming they were ‘garden shoes’

Her attitude was at secondary school age he can look after himself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hmm so not only are they repeating videos but they will use the rest of the week to try and cash in on old videos also!!!
this was in their description.
So every week we will be uploading our favourite memories on here like this and then from Tuesday to Sunday we will then be uploading all the subsequent videos from this same time period to our Facebook Page. So if you want to see the rest of these holiday videos then be sure to follow

So their memory mondays will be travelvlogs only because if not what is the point of posting the continous week
So 2 videos a day? New vlog then old one. Desprate much.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Izzys latest photo dump on insta is so sad. A girl of her age should be out with friends ect but instead she has photos with her 2 year old brother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wasn't Isabelle suppose to have her 'friend' over for a sleepover at the Manor?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.