The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's a southern American accent. I take offense to that. Sometimes British accents are a bit grinding
She’s actually from Scotland from what I’ve heard, being from Scotland myself you do hear a few bits creeping in but I would say Glasgow way

Reactions: 2
Unreal!

Oh for the love of god. Choose your own family activities. There is no fun putting it in the hands of other people.

Reactions: 13
Oh for the love of god. Choose your own family activities. There is no fun putting it in the hands of other people.
I always wonder if they’d actually do all these things on weekend if they didn’t vlog. Poor kids. If they were still normal I bet they’d be sat in the house with IPads all weekend whilst Sarah shouts at them like fishwife

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice Sarah’s lie at the start ?
She said I was all ready to start the nursery today and that she had her painting clothes on ready , in the next breath she was saying that that she’d forgotten brushes and paint ?‍
Which one but it didn’t end there then it was workmen coming lol
Sarah love if you’re gonna lie(and we all know you live a good lie ) then at least be consistent surely even a dumb ass like you can remember what they’ve said like ten seconds before #twat

Reactions: 14
Isla gets sweets and a costume but Esme's unicorn has 'please say no' on it.
We all know Esme will probably love that unicorn more than Isla will wear that costume
She just can’t stop herself with the favouritism it’s even in the way she speaks to them both ,
Sarah isn’t doing Isla any favours a spoiled child is no good to themselves or anybody else , and when the baby comes I hope isla gives them a shit time , that girl doesn’t understand the word no .

Reactions: 9
I really do hope they struggle with Isla too. I think they'll struggle with the baby. It's been 7 years since they had a new born and with all the 'travelling' they do that baby won't have a sense of routine. I think he will also get confused with the breast/bottle situation.
So if Isla gives them trouble too it'll be a great watch for us ??

Reactions: 10
Yeah she was set to paint but....no brushes...no paint...no rollers...no masking tape ?????

Reactions: 10
so the instagram challenge was just an excuse to spend more money on stuff the girls don't need.

Reactions: 1
Was Isla sat on booster seat,the backless ones. She is the right height and old enough for a backless booster.

Was Isla sat on booster seat,the backless ones. She is the right height and old enough for a backless booster.
No she wasn’t in anything.

But the new laws state children need to be 125cm to be on a backless booster. Considering Lazy is still buying itty bitty Isla age 4-5 clothes she is not at that height yet therefore not at the weight either.

If they had an old booster she would legally be allowed to use it but as the newly qualified driver it is her responsibility to make sure she is in the correct car seat.

But this is a recurring thing will all these vloggers with kids. If they are in a car seat the straps are wrong, twisted or hanging out of the seat. Too busy filming themselves to bother about their money makers safety!!

See

Sarah mama life - kid yesterday Sarah more bothered about telling everyone where the kids outfit was from!!

Reactions: 0
I had my last baby in 2017 I took my milk in because I was told they didn't have the brand I was feeding my baby on the maternity ward as it was too expensive,how ever they did have it on the delivery suite. As it was my 4 baby and I had no complications I went home after 6 hours so I didn't go onto the maternity ward. I am not sure if this applies to all maternity units about the brand of milk I just know it's the one I had my babies in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.