The Ingham Family #213 Hospital trip for tiny baby boy, the clickbait money will bring lots of joy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they will vlog jace in hospital!! Thats the time you stop and take a break from it.
hei Give Lazy a break. She need to get some quality shopping in. She is loaded with money after 3 days of clickbait heaven. She knows that being at home will sink those views again .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
16 year old separated from ‘ having dinner together’ for 4 days, and crying over it!? She definitely has mental health issues

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Sarah Ingham “it’s hard when your child’s climbing the walls”.
Also Sarah Ingham- let’s give my child two lollies, a flake and god knows how much more sugar. Using the excuse it’s a ‘reward’.
View attachment 1020874
I hate seeing kids let alone a toddler eating those bloody lollies, I would say doesn't she know they're dangerous but lets be honest, safety office Jace knows how to handle it and if not well...good job they're in a hospital.

Reactions: 25
Has the mot police finally got them?? Since they took the van to pick him up?? I don't think Lazy drive that thing so Creeps must have gone home to pick it up. And they really did not need it since it was only the 4 off them.

She never said on the vlog that there isn’t one on friday
probably just desided that morning that they could not be bothered,

Reactions: 15
Posted yesterday 🧐 Gone away after all?
I think they probably have as well, silence across social media & we know they had somewhere booked - they were not happy they were losing out on that money they paid.

The vlogging should have stopped the minute their little boy went into hospital to focus on those kids. they’ve had a big jump in views to pay the bills this week then straight onto their youngest having surgery for the extra views next week :(

Reactions: 23
Highly unlikely given she can barely string a sentence together let alone do A levels. Poor girl can’t imagine what her personal statement would consist of. If she is lucky enough to escape her captors she might just do English and Mary’s at a college and pursue a vocational course. If she does she might just evolve into the real world. She has been so let down.
It’s so frustrating. She really is being let down. I’d love to know what her plans are for the future. Or what she thinks she wants to do.

Surely she must have some ideas at her age but then again she’s been told she’s ‘set for life’ so maybe she doesn’t have a clue. 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It takes a lot to make me truly frightening at what I am watching but Sarah and Chris surpassed themselves in that vlog about 5 minutes in. Sarah had just said that she hates those lollipops after allowing him to have two of them. Then tells him to bite the lollipop that came clean off the stick first, instead of immediately telling him to spit it out. It WAS big enough to choke on the bleeping bellend. Not content with that she not only allows him to keep the second lollipop, which could equally have come off the stick, she bleeping distracted him whilst he was still sucking on it. Giving him not one but two surprise gift knowing full well he would close his eyes which disorientates, but the gasping and deep inhalation was so bleeping dangerous. I'm livid!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
745AEECF-6439-4698-90F8-2FCEE4CCF880.jpeg

Couldn’t even find a clean mask? 🤮
Dread to think how old that mask is if it’s that filthy. Hardly like they’d be hard pressed to find one in a hospital.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
[
It takes a lot to make me truly frightening at what I am watching but Sarah and Chris surpassed themselves in that vlog about 5 minutes in. Sarah had just said that she hates those lollipops after allowing him to have two of them. Then tells him to bite the lollipop that came clean off the stick first, instead of immediately telling him to spit it out. It WAS big enough to choke on the bleeping bellend. Not content with that she not only allows him to keep the second lollipop, which could equally have come off the stick, she bleeping distracted him whilst he was still sucking on it. Giving him not one but two surprise gift knowing full well he would close his eyes which disorientates, but the gasping and deep inhalation was so bleeping dangerous. I'm livid!
I’d never give lollies or hard sweets to my toddler, it’s a disaster waiting to happen. Even I managed to swallow a hard sweet whole the other week 😂so wouldn’t be trusting a small child with one.

Reactions: 25
Sarah said the doctor gave him two lollies for being good. The doctor was likely being kind but yeah not the best lollipops for a two year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sarah said the doctor gave him two lollies for being good. The doctor was likely being kind but yeah not the best lollipops for a two year old.
I call Bullshit, no Doctor on a children's ward is giving out those lollies and if they are they want hauled infront of a disciplinary panel.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
I call Bullshit, no Doctor on a children's ward is giving out those lollies and if they are they want hauled infront of a disciplinary panel.
Of course they will, they have a sooper dooper highly qualified doctor there called Dr Chris Childcatcher. He's famous for it, dontcha know?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jace had been in a warm hospital ward, was still poorly and yet they carry him out on a freezing cold evening in his pyjamas. No coat or blanket. Did anyone else think it would be highly unlikely they would wake him up during the night for his antibiotics. Twice they moaned about it.

Jace had been in a warm hospital ward, was still poorly and yet they carry him out on a freezing cold evening in his pyjamas. No coat or blanket. Did anyone else think it would be highly unlikely they would wake him up during the night for his antibiotics. Twice they moaned about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My son is 20 and I heard him get up at 4.30 this morning and I got up out of bed to check he was ok..it’s what you do as a parent no matter what age they are. Although he did think I was crazy as he was only getting a drink.. 🤣
Aww! 🥰🥰🥰 My Mam is the same with me and I'm 45! 😂😂😂
I'll be the same with mine when their 45 too. It's what us mother's do. Well..... Normal mothers anyway SARAH!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think isabelle was crying that they missed family dinner. I truly believe she was crying because they were home.

The freedom she must have felt with lazy and creepy out of the picture. She was forced to leave school both by her parents but also because of the actions of her parents. Probably bullied left right and centre for her creepy dad poor girl.

Now she is cooped up and isolated from the world. I've noticed more and more her head is buried inside a book. I think she comes across as withdrawn at the moment. Along with isla who looks like she doesn't know what to do with herself anymore.

Back to izzy though, if you read here izzy
Get yourself back on a regular YouTube schedule. Youve got a good following and people will follow you. Its not your fault about your dad.

Change your password so creepy doesn't have access and get yourself a bank account if you don't already have one. Online banks are easy to sign up for like starling or monzo.

Keep building an audience that is just yours, and continue to appear less on the family channel. Once you're 18 you can change the monetisation to transfer all the money directly to you. Then you will be financially free and can leave if you want to.

There is a whole wide world out there and it's yours if you want it. It's a pity your mum didn't leave your dad when all this came about. If she'd have left him and kept the channel I think all of you would be souring. It's such a shame that you're suffering as a result of other people's bad decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m pretty sure you don’t get lollies like that now from doctors. At my hospital kids are given a toy bear

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think isabelle was crying that they missed family dinner. I truly believe she was crying because they were home.

The freedom she must have felt with lazy and creepy out of the picture. She was forced to leave school both by her parents but also because of the actions of her parents. Probably bullied left right and centre for her creepy dad poor girl.

Now she is cooped up and isolated from the world. I've noticed more and more her head is buried inside a book. I think she comes across as withdrawn at the moment. Along with isla who looks like she doesn't know what to do with herself anymore.

Back to izzy though, if you read here izzy
Get yourself back on a regular YouTube schedule. Youve got a good following and people will follow you. Its not your fault about your dad.

Change your password so creepy doesn't have access and get yourself a bank account if you don't already have one. Online banks are easy to sign up for like starling or monzo.

Keep building an audience that is just yours, and continue to appear less on the family channel. Once you're 18 you can change the monetisation to transfer all the money directly to you. Then you will be financially free and can leave if you want to.

There is a whole wide world out there and it's yours if you want it. It's a pity your mum didn't leave your dad when all this came about. If she'd have left him and kept the channel I think all of you would be souring. It's such a shame that you're suffering as a result of other people's bad decisions.
I agree with everything you say, without mila and jace there she was relieved of her nannying duties as the other two girls don’t need much minding, and with creepy and fatso gone too it’s probably the best holiday she’s had in years, and really good advice about boosting her own channel and keeping the money

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If we’re all locked in the house together for longer than a couple of days we go stir crazy and get snippy with each other. That’s normal imo. I absolutely hated it when my husband worked from home and said to my mum I was dreading him retiring , she said “take it from me, it’s bleeping awful. I wish your father was back at work!” 😂
Sarah thinks it’s great they all live in each other’s pocket, but it’s not. They need some space and other relationships with friends.
We definitely need our space. It's nice to spend time together but nice to do things apart then have something different to talk about.

We all had covid last week and I was ready to have the house to myself again (except the baby, but he naps so he's ok to stay), all of us except my husband who was smugly testing negative every day. Days after we all finished isolation he woke up yesterday with a fever and tested positive so now he's at home. He doesn't do well with nothing to do, so unplanned time off isn't going that great.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.