The Ingham Family #207 ITS A DOUBLE VLOG I SAID!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy says she'll be walking at 9 months. Excuse me, have you forgotten she'll be in her hip cast at 9 months so will be unable to learn to walk?
If you ever needed proof of them ignoring how serious Milas problems are, this shows it. What a ridiculous comment, they really are in denial about how much work and effort will be required with her casts. Most children aren't walking by 9 months. Mila hasn't got a hope of walking until she's finished her treatment, and even there there may be complications if her knobhead parents don't take care to look after her properly when she's recovering.

Reactions: 48
Wow the snark was so unnecessary, they had catering food heaters shown in their vlog, people would obviously assume it was catering. They are so nasty to their fans, I'm surprised they have any left.
There’s nothing wrong with buying food in either so I don’t know why they need to be so defensive. Our Christmas dinner was a mix of things we cooked from scratch and things we ordered in that just had to be stuck in the oven or heated up. Have to keep up the illusion that Sarah is parent of the year

Reactions: 34
A lot of the bad Mary Shortle reviews stem around people buying the dolls for their kids and their kids ruining them, when they were never meant to be played with by kids in the first place. Sarah and her relationship with Mary Shortle is fuelling this completely. Our grandparents played with porcelain dolls and knew to be careful with them but kids these days don’t need to be careful with most of their toys so they won’t be careful with these.

Reactions: 17
never mind the secret Santa it’s a lazy way of buying presents in the Ingham family
how about giving to others.
I really don’t think I can carry on with minghams in 2022 they should come with a health warning

Reactions: 13
See the creepy spindly fingers run in the family

Reactions: 10
Did anyone get the screenshot that Mary the caterer put on? Was it genuine do we think? Is Chris telling yet another porkie pie lie?
Also the Shortle gifts produced 21…. Yes 21 “So Cute!” s from the Ingham clan, must be a record!
Why they automatically jump on anyone who has a negative word to say against them is beyond me - those yawn emojis are completely unwarranted. I don’t for a second think she made that herself but if she did, you’d respond to this as a compliment surely?! Bit like the hair burst comment she thought was a troll’s comment

Reactions: 42
Kinda scary how they handle the baby monkey better than actual baby Mila.

Why does Chris think he was working all day Christmas Day? Looked like he was enjoying Christmas with his family and occasionally picking up a camera. Surely it doesn’t take 8 hours to edit a vlog?

Reactions: 41
Well those presents were rather underwhelming and once again granny strikes with the better more suitable thoughtful giifts!
All sarah and Chris done was be lazy and threw a new phone at them and their reactions were so fake and staged

Reactions: 24
Why was Lazy lolling around in that nightdress that barely covered her arse when her father in law was staying? Why didn’t they get washed and dressed, or at least put a dressing gown on? The whole lot of them are as weird as fuck.

That monkey gave me the creeps. I wouldn’t want that in my house so I don’t know why a 2yo old would want if in their bedroom. It’s surely going to give him nightmares.

Reactions: 30
Girly? It’s a basket on a child’s trike? Unless it has a vagina or a picture of a crossed out penis that I’ve missed, I’m pretty sure it’s suitable for either gender…
It just looked old fashioned, they should of got a balance bike those are the best things to learn to ride a bike

Reactions: 8
Notice how he couldn't actually bring himself to recommend his own wife though
So a fan asks a question and he replies with cattiness and yawning emojis?
Professional!

Wow the snark was so unnecessary, they had catering food heaters shown in their vlog, people would obviously assume it was catering. They are so nasty to their fans, I'm surprised they have any left.
Most of their remaining fans at this stage are vulnerable adults and children, which makes them all the more despicable.

ETA: I mean the Minghams are despicable, not the fans.

Reactions: 26
How many reborns have they got between them now? It must be in double figures. When did any child last express the slightest interest in them? I’d say well over a year ago.

Reactions: 25
As much as I hate being patronising it is either a hobby or hobbies plural Chris! Spelling and grammar are important and Chris as a home school educator should know that.

Why can’t I reply to his posts? It’s says comments are limited

Reactions: 17
It doesn't but creepys obviously not just editing the vlog at night time

Reactions: 8
Surprised Esme has forgotten she got given a sewing machine and it not even in her favourites? Yet she’s supposed to be “very creative”.
Isla’s dolls are creepy and cheap looking from Mary Shortle. She clearly wasn’t happy cause she didn’t squeal like a stuffed pig.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.