The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugghhh Isla supposedly had a shower but put her filthy pjs back on and Sarah never thought to make her get changed???? Esme was genuinely excited to see the coloured elves, she's 12 yet more excited than Jace. Secret santa was a bit of a letdown. A £1200 laptop one year, this year a tacky £44 handbag. Sarah is one ungrateful lump. Creepy buys her a phone case and she more or less says I don't want it.

Reactions: 28
I had to skip half that vlog. The screeching and hyperventilating is just not normal. That pair of fuckwits have ruined those children, I’ve never seen anything like it. I was actually disgusted at the way Isla ripped at that box to get the doll out. Anyone would think she’d never seen a toy in her life. In contrast I crochet, this year I made chocolate orange covers for the people in my family as stocking fillers (with a chocolate Orange in obvs) and one for the little boy next door. When I took it round he was so, so grateful and not at all grabby. Had I have given one to those ungrateful brats they’d have scoffed the chocolate Orange in one mouthful and binned the cover, I bet.

Reactions: 40
Q. What's the difference between Creepy and a turkey?

A. One is an ugly-necked, big-breasted, chunky-thighed, 'fowl' animal (with a nasty little giblet package) which should just get stuffed but somehow features year after year, gaining relative popularity at Christmas time although nobody reeeeally likes it and it (probably) usually gets well-oiled for the festivities and (ahem) ritual of going into the oven but requires a baster of its own juices for best results.....

.....and the other is a "bootiful" poultry bird traditionally served at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Reactions: 45
Isla probably ripped that box to prevent her vile mother from returning it to the shop,but you're right,it was shocking to see from a girl of almost 10.

Reactions: 36
ooo I bought something similar from my colleagues wife,beautifully crocheted and homemade. My girls had them xmas eve and were genuinely pleased with them, so cute!

im a crocheter myself although sadly I can’t make amigarumi stuff only blankets and I can appreciate the time and effort that goes into home made stuff. The inghams don’t and won’t. They’ll never have the pleasure of making something homemade to give to others because they think it’s pointless

Reactions: 16
I actually skipped through this vlog wish I hadn't bothered..
Isla really was ridiculous I know she's encouraged by those people who are allegedly her parents but still poor show sometimes jace behaves older I hate to comment negatively about kids but someone needs to address Isla and her behaviour because it's needed, also yes all the kids looked scruffy shocking that they put this out their pjs must stink and their hair needs a good wash and brush putting them on camera looking so unkempt is not helping their image if they don't like the comments then why not do something about it?

Reactions: 21
Get ready for a loud vlog tonight.

Wonder what the usual "big surprise" will be. Not sure a second room full of more crap can ever be beaten (or an ugly lamp)
I hope it isn't a cat! Do we know why they needed granny's caravan? It's not being kept in there is it?

Reactions: 22
Creepy must have had one too many mulled wines for Christmas Eve as editing is all over the place again. He showed the turkey suit before Sarah even gave it to him.
You’re so crazy Chris
His and esmes face on that sofa looking at Sarah was priceless

Reactions: 12
Hopefully, this is ok to ask . Did everyone here have a nice Christmas ? .
My family and I had a wonderful Christmas. We’ve been in a bubble with my grandparents since pretty much the start of the pandemic due to my mum being their carer so we spent Christmas with them. I got lots of lovely thoughtful gifts for Christmas (a stationery organiser for my bajillion markers like Isabelle!), sweets and chocolate (to rot my teeth like Sarah!) and some lovely pyjamas (to wear for days on end and then wear into Disneyland Paris on my last day there!). Jokes aside though, I’m glad I was fortunate enough to celebrate somewhat a regular Christmas. Sending love to everyone on here who hasn’t been able to

Reactions: 14
Oh dear Esme and Isla huffing, puffing, screaming and almost wetting themselves over LOL dolls and other bits designed or children aged far far younger.
Im all for the magic of Christmas but it’s a Journey of evolving traditions which get adapted as children grow up.
Inghams simply do exactly the same things every year, it has to get uncomfortable at some point.
16 yr old Isabelle was filmed sat a table writing to Santa/ elves.
She could have helped set the table, make pancakes or put out all the Christmassy bits for the younger ones. Instead she is treated exactly the same as the younger ones.
lazy buying those inflatable costumes was cringe. Her faked hysteria.
Loved beautiful coco constantly walking in shot
funniest part, lazy opening her secret Santa, she hated it. HoHoHo

Reactions: 35
Granny Jane looks rough

Reactions: 8
Coco looks to have put on weight like creepy

Reactions: 11
My daughter just looked at me when they were opening the dolls like and said they would get beyond bullied at her school.

her face was also in his crotch almost

Reactions: 18
Get ready for a loud vlog tonight.

Wonder what the usual "big surprise" will be. Not sure a second room full of more crap can ever be beaten (or an ugly lamp)
I just hope the big surprise isn’t a new puppy. They don’t appreciate Prinny or even bother with her much anymore so the last thing they need is another dog. Maybe that’s why creepy needed Jane and hi Steve’s caravan so the girls didn’t see the puppy but I’m hoping it’s a gift for Jane and hi Steve or it belongs to another guest they‘ve invited rather than another pet for the inghams to neglect.

Look on Sarah’s insta stories. There’s another dog in the house.

I’m guessing lazy and Esme are getting iPhones

Granny Zelda coco

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.