The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Neil’s 55, he was 20 when they had Sarah. Sarah had Isabelle at 19, right? Good luck Issy breaking that mould. Please dont be pregnant in the next couple of years.

Reactions: 24
Why would any normal person fill the toilet with cereal. Sorry I forgot they are not normal.

Reactions: 23
I thought it would be a few bits of cereal down the toilet, not the entire box

Reactions: 22
So the ‘friends’ was a fan and their parents. Bet their was some really manly chats going on between chris and the dad. How’s he letting his wife and kid get dragged into that shit show

So if Neil’s 55, he was 20 when they had Sarah. Sarah had Isabelle at 19, right? Good luck Issy breaking that mould. Please dont be pregnant in the next couple of years.
She doesn’t go anywhere to get pregnant

Reactions: 15
As if Izzy read through half that book since yesterday, i'd be very surprised if she could even pronounce the title correctly.

Reactions: 21
Why are guests going upstairs to use the bathroom when they’ve got a downstairs cloakroom?

I hate food waste. There was no need to tip a whole box of cereal down that toilet. I really hope it blocked it and they had to call a plumber out.

Why is the doctor’s calling Chris wrt Sarah’s appointments? That‘s really controlling. No way would I stand for that. She’s got abs no privacy whatsoever

Reactions: 35
Thanks for the recap as usual, you suffer so we don’t have to.
I always have the same question: who the hell is their target audience at this stage?

Reactions: 28
has she realy put a full box down the toilet or has she done the trick of putting cling film over it then poring the cereal on lol

Reactions: 19
Surely those lights trailing on the second staircase are a trip hazard.

'our bathroom' I thought Lazy always claimed that bathroom was Isla's.

Creepy out running 'errands', in other words sneaking off for another shag. Also he's out of the way leaving Lazy to wrap all the presents, I suppose he thinks she bought all the crap, she can wrap it.

Reactions: 19
Love this ! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Reactions: 5
So wait... Sarah's Dad is Lottie's Dad/Stepdad?!

I'm confused...why would she call her Dad a 'friend'

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.