The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot watch them, totally vile and rude to people who are likely buying their crappy products and giving them that money that they don't allegedly need
No. I can't watch either. Totally done with them. I want to watch Vloggers who cheer me up after a hard day. I've never ever seen behaviour like there's on anyone else's channels. Sarah is becoming more and more insulting. The pair of them have totally lost what plot they had. I feel so sorry for the kids. I dread to think of the awful atmosphere in that house.

Reactions: 32
Sarah38 mentioned in tonight's trainwreck that she and Isla had looked through a leaflet of clubs in their new area, and Isla had decided she wants to join Rainbows.

Rainbows is for age 5-7. Brownies is for 7-10, Guides is for 10+

Isla is going to be 10 in April.
Ha ha ha yeah I thought that too! What a muppet … if they really had read the leaflet they would of known that

Reactions: 15
It was all about those two waste of oxygen and how happy they are with their life.
Not one thought of how this lifestyle affects the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Q&A just lies , but heard Mila crying in back ground
Jace and Mila wont go to school same as the other 3 as they might learn to read then find out Chris is a nonce
Isla cant join a group or rainbows she might get a friend than dragged on holiday for 2 months then her only friend will find a new friend

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They will take the kids off on another trip before Isla gets to join any clubs.

In an old vlog my daughter was watching last night Isla was ill and Sarah was snapping that there was nothing wrong with her and she would still be going to dancing - she was laying down and looked quite poorly. She seemed to be a very pushy mum back then but now the girls interests aren’t important to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Isabelle and Esme don't want to join any groups or go back to school, what do they want to do? Creepy and Lazy should let the girls speak for themselves and not control them, surely they don't want to spend the rest of their lives trapped in the Ingram cult, only going shopping and on caravan/van holidays?

Reactions: 26
What parent would want their child (who doesn't want a dummy) to have one because HE wants him to have one :/
Also can they please stop using that ridiculous baby talk to the younger two, boils my pee!!!

Reactions: 18
Christmas came early. I love a q&a
Apparently they have invested into multiple businesses which would keep them going beyond….. (sorry a pig just flew past the window)…. Youtube
That would be:
Baby and Me
Teen and Me
Fidgets and Me
And the newest member of the “and Me” family... N*nce and Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OH FFS. I got bored and turned it off and missed the pilot rant! FML. Time stamp anyone?

Reactions: 5
It was all about those two waste of oxygen and how happy they are with their life.
Not one thought of how this lifestyle affects the children.
I think those ladies protest too much. Well adjusted, contented and happy people don't feel the need to explain themselves all the time, tattle lives rent free in their heads. I'm honestly embarrassed for them and so so sorry for their poor children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't get their mentality at all. It's the last day of November. People are really gearing up for Christmas. Everybody is talking about Christmas. This pair think it's a cracking time to wheel out 37 minutes of them talking tit.

Creepy talking about investing in businesses takes me back to him standing on a ferry in a Sinnaz hoodie waffling about the amazing new skate brand... Wonder how much he invested in that before Lee dumped him? (And the brand disappeared off the face of the planet.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I notice someone asking to please respond regarding baby and me order, to be told email us at blah blah , and the person said they have but no response there either :(
Hope said person plasters her grievances all over twitter!Nobody likes being slated on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have two confessions to make. I am ashamed but I have to get it off my chest, three confessions actually:

1. I used to watch the Ace family ( not from a country where internet is super cheap, so once I moved back to the UK and our son was 9, he got his first tablet). I fell head first into the world of Youtube. Thought they were lovely, he treated Catherine so respectfully, so I guess I was a fan. Clearly my creep meter was off.
It says a lot that sexpest and big Lazy like them. A scamming asshole and his wife (who suffers from Stockholm Syndrome). A wife who puts money before happiness and would rather be disrespected by her awful husband, than live a life without the security her association with him brings her. Sounds very familiar indeed.

2. I am ashamed to say that I once thought the Radfords were inspiring. I thought they were self efficient and were so different to the benefits families we saw on telly or media at the time. I quickly realised that all that glitters isn't gold and Tattle was a revelation.

3. Fancy coffee machines for home use is so expensive where I come from. I just used my little cheap Bodem press that I bought for £2 in a sale when we moved back here. For YEARS! My first proper coffee machine was bought purely because I watched a vlog where Lazy bought a discounted Argos Tassimo . I was already hate-watching, unaware that a forum like this existed, but I was so excited at the thought that I could get a coffee machine for a decent price, that we bought one. Still feeling guilty that I was in a small way influenced by an act of theirs. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.