The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda love how riled up she gets though.
She is SO unbothered. The 150 laughing gifs really paint a picture of somebody who isn’t bothered.
reminds me of a quote from a tv show:
“I can see from the spittle flying out of your mouth that you’re in a really good place right now”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Kinda love how riled up she gets though.
She is SO unbothered. The 150 laughing gifs really paint a picture of somebody who isn’t bothered.
reminds me of a quote from a tv show:
“I can see from the spittle flying out of your mouth that you’re in a really good place right now”
Allegedly living the best life yet spends a huge amount of her time deleting comments she disagrees with and loving the ifam ones right up her huge flabby arse

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes, you lazy fat cow, we TOTALLY believe that you are loaded and you just really enjoy sharing a communal pair of sliders while sharing a bag of chips between 6 of you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Loaded and don’t need the channel but yet in the next breath say it’s how they make a living because it’s their “job” and occasionally thank the iFam for all they have given them and are able to do because of them. Which is it?

Reactions: 21
Oooh we do get under lazy skin. Oh wait she doesn’t read here tho. Why get defensive and lie, is because you know wrong. I mean what kinda of idiot doesn’t get weather proof clothing for where they go. You do Sarah, so shut your horrible mouth and learn to actually parent your children as strangers on the internet are more concerned about your children than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It’ll be the Swiss jail for our lot soon.
that’s why they were there, right? Scouting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And TBH I wouldn’t be using that woman’s reply about her child forgetting their jacket when they went to school and like “heck” would she be dropping it back for them” because sorry but that parent sounds pretty crap as well.

Who wouldn’t take their child’s coat to school for them when it’s the end of November? Jesus.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I love Creepy explaining to the ‘morons’ how YouTube works, and the impact of trends, the algorithm etc. I’d have liked him to carry on and explain what impact getting caught noncing has though - that must be a biggie?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
#203 “a 20 minute highlight reel of our day won’t keep the tattlers away”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love Creepy explaining to the ‘morons’ how YouTube works, and the impact of trends, the algorithm etc. I’d have liked him to carry on and explain what impact getting caught noncing has though - that must be a biggie?
It’s funny how little he knows about his “job” actually.

Reactions: 15
Sarah38 mentioned in tonight's trainwreck that she and Isla had looked through a leaflet of clubs in their new area, and Isla had decided she wants to join Rainbows.

Rainbows is for age 5-7. Brownies is for 7-10, Guides is for 10+

Isla is going to be 10 in April.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
23A1AA83-0FE5-4400-B6B8-97D1931832C5.jpeg
Sarah the whole time she’s explaining how she NEVEERR reads the hate pages I.e Tattle… 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 41
sarah is such an angry woman, looking back on old vlogs compared to now she has changed so much. theres a constant angry tone in her voice quite sad what youtube has done to her she used to seem quite nice tbf

Reactions: 24
And TBH I wouldn’t be using that woman’s reply about her child forgetting their jacket when they went to school and like “heck” would she be dropping it back for them” because sorry but that parent sounds pretty crap as well.

Who wouldn’t take their child’s coat to school for them when it’s the end of November? Jesus.
I was thinking the same thing out at break/ lunch time with no coat in November things like that get noted down by schools ,
Great example by lazy the bitterness hangs out of her!

Reactions: 21
For two twats that don't care what trolls think they sure seem to be answering questions on what we have mentioned on here :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Christmas came early. I love a q&a
Apparently they have invested into multiple businesses which would keep them going beyond….. (sorry a pig just flew past the window)…. Youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm an accountant and I can tell you at £700 a month they are being ROBBED. But then you don't need to be an accountant to realise that!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh and apparently the van was a bargain because it had great mileage… didn’t it have about 150,000 miles on the clock?

When Chris was talking about doing the trips now because one day Isabelle might want to not go or do her own trips and Sarah pipes up no she won’t she a home bird. Tell me that kids not been brainwashed again?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.