The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d hardly say Sarah has ‘grown and evolved as a human’ (party because that’s an awfully wanky way of saying it). She definitely goes about it in a different way now but ultimately, to me anyway, it looks like she’s the exact same person. One who thinks she’s better than everyone else.

When they girls were little, Sarah had to prove she was better than her feral family. The people who give council estates a bad name. The girls were always well dressed, clean and tidy, had huge piles of Christmas/birthday presents from Disney, Build a Bear, all the pricier stuff. While Sarah too was clean and tidy, always made up, shopping in Lush and Debenhams for make up. None of this living out of the pound shop. Showing how well to do she was and how she was so much better than her sister, the family etc.

When they got big on YouTube, it went to her head straight away. Wasn’t there something about Sarah and Chris bragging at a Channel Mum event or something about how in a few days they were heading to London to demand they were paid more for sponsorships because they’re ‘the ingham family’ and they deserve more than the other channels?

Even after the allegations, they kept trucking on. Anyone else would understand that you can’t come back from something like that.

And now the channels on its arse, the kids are beyond feral but Sarah can’t see that she’s lost everything because she’s been thinking she’s better than everyone else for so long, she no longer thinks she has to ‘prove it’.

How can she think they’re humble? Even now, they get a bit of cash and it’s straight off to the shops.
Esme’s £30000 birthday present
Sarah’s £4000 birthday present (that was actually £2000 because Chris himself the phone too)
New (banger of a)car birthday present
Caravan present x 3
Dpd van
Numerous ££££ shopping spree vlog titles.
Bragging about the price of their hot tub/garden furniture
Pylon Palace and never missing a chance to say how much it cost, how big it is, how many bedrooms etc.

The only thing you don’t splash the cash on is your children’s needs. Even when you did pay very high school fees, you left one child out and never missed an opportunity to go on about how much it cost.

Only a complete narcissist and vile person could do all that and think they’re humble.
Imagine that your biggest brag is being the ingham family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
my cousin was given one of those candles didn’t realise it was from the Pound shop until it started smoking really bad and she investigated where it had come from

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Must remember to break out the candles next time I'm in the office, increase that productivity. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Must remember to break out the candles next time I'm in the office, increase that productivity. 🤷‍♀️😂
It’s what they use on the kids in Chinese wanket factories to get them moving. Their sweatshops smell just like the Yankee Candle bit of the garden centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been doing it all wrong. I get everything done I need to then sit down in the afternoon when the baby has a nap, with a cup of tea and light the candle to have a bit of relaxing time. Now I find out I should light the candle first and it'll make me more productive?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If our Lazy starts lighting candles as well will we have to start calling her "Productive" instead? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The bloody state on the candle all tunelled cos not being burnt properly arghhh pet hate of mine lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The bloody state on the candle all tunelled cos not being burnt properly arghhh pet hate of mine lol
I'm more bothered about Creepy's wild and wayward wick! He needs to get that under control.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the stock she's waiting on is going to be about a week. Didn't she say this last year too. Then couldn't sell Christmas stock because it was late. I'm sorry but wouldn't you have that sorted and ready to go months in advance. And then says any overstock being put up on Saturday. But I thought she said it was pre order only. I dunno they tell that many lies

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Just back in from standing out in the rain for over an hour filming some content for my work and I just needed to come on and thank Isabelle for the top tip that lighting a Poundland candle will make me so much more productive. Thank you Isabelle! It's going to be THE BEST MOST SUPER AMAZING VIDEO I've ever made now.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just back in from standing out in the rain for over an hour filming some content for my work and I just needed to come on and thank Isabelle for the top tip that lighting a Poundland candle will make me so much more productive. Thank you Isabelle! It's going to be THE BEST MOST SUPER AMAZING VIDEO I've ever made now.
Apparently it only works if you say the magic words as you light the candle...."Izzy, whizzy, let's get busy!"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I notice someone asking to please respond regarding baby and me order, to be told email us at blah blah , and the person said they have but no response there either :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.