The Ingham Family #202 I've got my tree up Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is lazy substituting meals with that massive amount of snacks she bought.
one snack a day is enough
its ridiculous that Isabelle at 16 has a snack box

Reactions: 32
They don't have to buy a flash car but one that fits everyone in would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just watching the 'UK's Strongest Man' competition on the telly, looking forward to the round where they have to push sofas massive distances with their heads. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Tell me you’re deluded without telling me your deluded. They’ve flashed the cash alright but that’s coming to an end when you always go to top resorts and Disney/ Disney world and you can’t afford it now and holiday in a dpd van and can’t afford to go away for Christmas as usual, actions speak louder than words also when you can’t afford nice curtains and furniture that is size appropriate for your space or get an entertainment unit installed in fact when you can’t afford a decent tree so resort to balancing the existing one on a plastic box, when you can’t afford weather appropriate clothing for your kids or even decent shoes then yeh of course we are deluded 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ahhahahahahqhahaha. Jane and Steve isolating my a**e more like a cover for why they aren't out and about and stuck at home in quarantine for 10 days. The absolute liars.then the we don't flash our cash. No cuz there's none left to flash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sharon38 and Dr WooHoo if you have all that money why do you always look grubby and wear cheap tacky clothes or those manky sliders .You're the dirtiest looking "influencers " on Youtube .Your children used to be clean and tidy,hair nicely done ,was that because Jane helped in those days because now the kids look unkempt

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tell me you’re deluded without telling me your deluded.
I'd love them to tell us exactly how they've evolved as humans.

Lazy, please google "neanderthal man" and then tell us who is deluded. It's no wonder that you feel so at home living in ice age conditions and we know that you just love a good cave!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't flash the cash - we bought my parents a caravan , which poor sods can't use cos they always looking after your pet

Reactions: 29
Is lazy substituting meals with that massive amount of snacks she bought.
one snack a day is enough
its ridiculous that Isabelle at 16 has a snack box
I think they have probably spent the last couple of months living on snacks not proper meals so they are in the habit of snacking now instead of eating at set meal times

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why are they so hung up on money and making sure people still know they are loaded? 🤔😂 Comments totally aimed at dad v girls. Sarah I’d give you a watch if you rocked up at Louis Vuttion &bought something 😂😂
Keep buying your curtains on your next credit account and duck off!
This is the thing. If they had cash to splash it would create better content, giving them better views and making them more money.

Kids want to watch them at Disney, Dubai, maldives, Florida, all the theme parks, nice hotels. That’s why other channels get the views. It’s aspirational. Why do they want to watch sarah shopping in b&m, asda, Morrison’s, Chris cleaning glass over and over etc when they can probably watch their own parents doing that.

They have no money, they have no freebies - they can pretend they are secretly sitting on a stash of money but they aren’t fooling no one. There is being flash and then there is getting a safe and suitable car for the whole family. If they were financially secure their kids wouldn’t be sitting in a car boot

pulling the kids out of private school suddenly?

Going from Florida, Maldives, Australia and hotels and flights to living out the back of a van

Shopping at next to now shopping at shein and primark

Having 2/3 family cars at one point to now having one, that’s clapped out, not big enough and failed it’s last MOT

Eating a three course meal each when at a free hotel in London but when you are paying you are sharing 2 bowls of chips

Tell me you aren’t skint whilst telling me you are skint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Exactly .playing sentimental Christmas music without one mention of the real meaning of Christmas .
Christmas is a time for giving you never hear them mention that.

I like your sisters taste.
This old lady likes Gudrun Sjordgon/Seasalt/Toast and Boden.
I can afford nice stuff because I’ve worked hard all my working life.
My children never ever got expensive toys but they always had adequate clothing for the climate and always good shoes.
I’m the same. We work hard for what we have and my family always said. But cheap now pay dear in the long run and it’s so true. Why buy a cheap Shein jacket when a North Face one will do more than one winter and is a lot tidier looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.