Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

babybelle

VIP Member
Funny, but you would think first thing in the morning, the shower block would be pretty busy. Funny how every shower block they went to on this trip was empty. Funny how a 30 minute detour stops you going where you had planned. Try getting up before mid afternoon then lazy. Has anyone seen the girl on TikTok that keeps her baby up until 1am so she sleeps until 1pm? She defended herself by saying the baby follows her sleep pattern and she doesn't want to be up at 7am. Who does that remind you of? Jace still up running around at nearly midnight??? This family are bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 61

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Yes, you lazy fat cow, we TOTALLY believe that you are loaded and you just really enjoy sharing a communal pair of sliders while sharing a bag of chips between 6 of you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Those poor long suffering children. Their arrival home was akin to injured caged creatures being released back into the wild. Simply heartbreaking........ however, the Lazy one has had a bath. Interestingly, they all commented on nice smells. Kinda confirms how the van smelled.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I’m not surprised Jace didn’t know if he wanted to go to Disney or not.
I mean, to you and I, Disneyland is a fun day out but it’s not without its risks and poor Safety Officer Jace wouldn’t get a moments peace.
Are they using enough hand sanitizer?
Is everyone strapped into the ride securely?
Is it time for poo poo?

The paperwork alone would be a nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Scrotsandall

Just catching up on the comment section under their videos, and wondered if anyone saw last night- it was pointed out that the UK is part of Europe still- only for the Inghams
To reply 'not anymore it isn't!'

I genuinely worry for those children and their education... you have just spent 9 weeks travelling 'mainland' Europe, surely, surely you have some geographical knowledge?

Sorry if this has already been posted about, but I am aghast!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

nattis

VIP Member
works out the odds was really good, it is about 15 minutes of traveling and 15 minutes of at home.

they are leaving Europe?? Which continent has England changed to?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If you go to the orthodontist in a hospital for braces do you get to go in a backwards or forwards wheelchair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

homebargainsandme

'It might not even need medical attention we just came to be safe' NO SARAH you came in the hope it might get you a few more views. You may be large but we can still see right through you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I have the evidence for Creepys medical background, He is the new roller skating tv doctor, eat your heart out Dick Van Dyke!
creepy casualty.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

susan johns

How are they allowed to go shopping and not isolate. Do the rules not include the Inghams. We wonder why levels are high They are so selfish.😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I like how she waffles on about reasons not to go to Disney, then as an afterthought it's like " oh yes I also have blankets to do don't I?"

If only Isabelle and Jace could have made up their mind about Disney then she could have put off doing some work for longer. Because everyone decides on which country to visit next based on what the 2 year old says, don't they?

• Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
She's her mother's daughter in every way 🙄
I won’t feel bad about watching Doctors with the dog instead of sorting out buildings insurance for a block of flats this afternoon - I’ll just light a candle before Mrs Conkers returns, and she’ll think I’ve been hard at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Eldorado

Hilarious that he didn't like the way he looked in the q and a they deleted. Why on earth does he think he looks ok in this one?!

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Rosie1234

I'm an accountant and I can tell you at £700 a month they are being ROBBED. But then you don't need to be an accountant to realise that!

• Haha
Reactions: 53