Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaeXYZ

Well, I was wrong. No journey home. But how they can watch their kids running around banging on about how great walking on carpet is, Isla immediately putting on an outfit she should've worn to school for World Book Day, Jace has forgotten his toys are his, and say that they've had a brilliant trip?!

Best trip ever according to Sarah?! Those kids are clearly a million times happier at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Gerbils91

"The windows look so bare, we need some curtains" - everything looks bare, mate. Your house is a soulless shit hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I do hope that the clickbait doesn't work, they are on 18k at the moment. It will be an interesting one to see if it increases a lot tomorrow.
I think that youtube should put a fucking stop to these family channels now. YT are indirectly encouraging this kind of abuse by allowing it to be put on their platform. I mean FFS the NURSE had to hold the child's hand because the "mother" was too busy filming. Imagine being so utterly without love or concern for your child that you would actively film them to make money off of the footage. There is a special place in hell for anyone that condones this shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Raw

VIP Member
DISGUSTING MOTHER OF THE YEAR 🤬
” You can see ermm the muscle coming out, fat like fat coming out, the little ball things, so that definitely needs checking. They’re probably gonna, ermm, I’m not sure, stitch that up or something”
SARAH YOU DISGUST US!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Not sure if this ridiculous excuse has been posted yet but this was in relation to someone saying ‘I thought you were going to Disney, was getting those vibes’ definitely not because they absolutely cannot afford it or anything 🤣🤣View attachment 889794
She didn't bother worrying about Mila being cold when they were up a bloody mountain in Switzerland.
Me thinks the lazy doth protest too much. Not vaccinated - no Disney.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

SooooAnyway

VIP Member
#203 Throw away your trees,baubles and Santa's sack...
Something Christmas amazing is here ; Andrea Mackenzie is back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Web30

VIP Member
100% they were not allowed in Disney though so came straight home - as it aint first week of december yet lol, as Chris said when they went to that verdon gorge place,that they were not going to go to France till later in the trip so that confirms it for me, got into France earlier as they knew nothing was going to change with Disney entry requirements
Maybe it was just closed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

JaeXYZ

Glacier/lakes are cool and all that but I think ending the trip with a visit to a closed road is the perfect conclusion to nearly two months of litcherally everything being closed. Here's hoping that the ferry back is closed and 'Europe' can keep them.

• Haha

uwu

VIP Member
The only reason Esme and Issy got upset about a possible return to school is because they know they will get bullied because of their grooming noncey dad.

• Sad

Ginlover92

"It might not need nothing doing to it"
The doctor spoke better English than Sarah and it wasn't his first language. No wonder he had to ask them where they were from.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I ordered a really cheap ‘denim’ shirt like Creepy’s from a Chinese website, but I decided to go for DeLonge-sleeved version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I am a comer inner of 17 years, but yes I agree! 🤣🤣

Visit your local Toby carvery for a Sunday roast lol 😉
Sorry but I don't care where anyone is from, eating with your hands from a roast dinner in public (and filming yourself and uploading it on youtube is public) is horrible table manners. Do what you like in the privacy of your own home, but I will judge anyone for doing it in public.
But anyway, this is about the Inghams, not about Yorkshire people. Don't take it personally. I only have enough time in my day to judge the Creepy gnome and his fat wife, if I had to assess what Yorkshire types got up to daily, I'd never get anything done 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
When I first came across this odd family, it was the start of Lockdown and I had been looking for examples of parents who filmed extreme reactions to their children opening gifts. There is a lot of weird shit out there - layers of wrapping that takes forever and then it’s a dud gift. Some of the children become quite aggressive at the build up and let down, certainly very upset. And ‘parents’ put this online for all to see - forever. So horribly nasty to their own kids.

I think the first one I saw of the Ingham clan, before the youngest two were even a sparkle on the turkey baster, there were massive piles of gifts like I had never seen. Silly me thought the price tags were left on so that the gifts could be exchanged, but that would only make sense for clothing - not big toys such as, ironically, camper vans for dolls etc. The children had to be careful and didn’t play with them - now of course, I know.

But another thing struck me - they all looked very well wrapped. Now, some are good at wrapping gifts, I am not, but there must’ve been close to 100 in total. Where did they keep it all and when did they wrap it and position everything without the kids seeing? Don’t children notoriously stay awake on Christmas Eve? Did they have professional help? Was it Santa who wrapped them and brought them all back? I had so many questions 🤯
Then I saw them go off on vacation when the pandemic was spreading - obviously I’d jumped to present day. I’d been making my own hand sanitizer as the shelves were stripped of the stuff, and here were these clowns, eating in a hotel buffet as if nothing was wrong. I didn’t know them but felt for sure they would have to alter this behavior and stop the filming, at least out of respect for the many who were sick and dying - especially the dreadful news we saw coming out of Italy.
Then as the virus took ahold across the world, their ignorance and selfish behavior became much more evident - to me. It was around that time I learned how they earned the names Creepy & Lazy and they have certainly lived up to them.
I found it odd that folks thought Lazy was ‘putting on a posh accent’, but hearing her talk now, compared to the earlier stuff, yep, I get what is meant.
I don’t recall her being the center of the vlogs- the one on camera the most. I guess it’s evolved to be that now - she’s become obsessed with her own voice and face and appears horribly controlling.

Not that there needs to be, but there is nothing feminine about her - nothing ‘sexy’. She’s just a lump who screeches and talks absolute nonsense peppered with lies.
And as for Creepy - he has become so effeminate! Absolutely nothing wrong if that’s who he truly is, but right now, he’s just a pathetic pu$$y - with a truly creepy face when he takes those selfies with those dumb poses.

Early on, I figured he just wore a normal wooly hat until one time, the Lazy one was filming him mowing the lawn & I got the first view of the sticking up bit of the hat. What a fool he looked. No wonder he generally films to crop out that angle. Yup, garden gnome for sure.

Then I joined Tattle… 🤣😍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62